Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Who Do You Live To Impress? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do You Live To Impress? (254 Views)

Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? / I See Shooting, Death In Aso Rock; Nnamdi Kanu May Not Live To Actualise Biafra / Can You Live Above Sin In This Present World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Live To Impress? by jonatoye(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Who Do you Live to Impress?

WORD FOR TODAY
What is good is actually good; however, you must be conscious of living to impress or please God in every aspect of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him". (John 8:29 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The one we want to impress most of the time influences our actions. It also determines what effort or sacrifice we must put in place to achieve it. Also, their comments will go a long way to determine if you will experience fulfillment in it.

Don't live your life to impress men or the sinful nature. Men are temporal with short memories. New invention and discovery kill the memory of old things. Don't impress the world; it will never favour you but rather take your best and leave you empty and still wanting.

If you live to impress the Lord it is a good thing and you are on the right track. The fact that your existence was never your idea establish the fact that He created you to fulfill His purpose. If you truly belong to Him your focus, dressing, marriage, academics, career and other aspect of your life will be tailored towards fulfilling His purpose. God the Father will always be with you if you live to please Him just like Christ did.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will live to please you all the days of my life in Jesus. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
To always keep God by your side you must always live to impress and please Him in all aspect of life!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Wonderful Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Digital Gospel / Why Judge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.