Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy (664 Views)

'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? (2) (3) (4)

I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Burna Boy took to his twitter page recently to state his favoured audience. In his post, he revealed the set of people he sets out to entertain with his music, telling those not in the stated category to stay away, as he drops a new song today.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/i-only-make-music-for-these-set-of.html

See his post below;

Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by kalvoken(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Who's burner boy

The only burner I know is the one in the kind kitchen; gas burner.
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
kalvoken:
Who's burner boy

who know u or any member of ur family
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by OKorowanta: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
In as much as his character is not it,
he's sure one of d best and most versatile Naija act out there.
I wasn't surprised wen jidenna said we don't know wot we have in Burna Boy.
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Sharplakezy(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2017
kalvoken:
Who's burner boy

you don't know the most underrated artist in Nigeria you don't know music.
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Sharplakezy(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
my man
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
And luckily am nt one of your fans undecided

Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Your Musik is For Set of People That Smoke Ganger Like You ....
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by kalvoken(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sharplakezy:
you don't know the most underrated artist in Nigeria you don't know music.

Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by kalvoken(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ecuador1:

who know u or any member of ur family

I would rather remain unknown, than to be known for my stupidity like your case
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
kalvoken:

I would rather remain unknown, than to be known for my stupidity like your case
what's ur mum known 4
we both know
or do u want me 2 say it
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by kalvoken(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ecuador1:

what's ur mum known 4
we both know
or do u want me 2 say it
I wouldn't add to your mother's pain, having you as a child is sad enough to her.

May God give her the strength to bear the pain
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
kalvoken:

I wouldn't add to your mother's pain, having you as a child is sad enough to her.

May God give her the strength to bear the pain
look whose talking
product of rape
Re: I Only Make Music For These Set Of People, Myself And My Fans - Burna Boy by nelson7777: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
dis guy wqs set 4 greatness, very unique beats, very unique songs, hardly featured any known stars while coming up, he did his songs himself and made it, but sadly
drugs abuse brought him down,,

somtin dat mind end up happening to wizkid if he dosn't stop taking those tins his taking..

Is This The Hardest Name In Tte World? / Caption This Photo Of Gatlin & Bolt / "Money Is Just Paper Afterall" - Vera Sidika Says As She Goes On Shopping In UK