Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,771 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. (18931 Views)

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned / N-power Build, We Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. READ CAREFULLY. / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nyela:

Good morning sir. Does this also apply to people like us who h.ad invalid log ins. though i regiatered from 14th? or does the invalid log in notification indicates disqualification. thank you
Yes sir If you still can't log in Kindly refresh the page, you can also try using another Device or browser
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kulas:

Those that applied for Teaching since middle of last month but have not gotten notifications, what will they do?
N-teach assessment would commence from August 9th.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
peteruapata:
What about those of us that couldn't login to write the test even with correct BVN and Phone number. We keeps on getting an error messages "Invalid Login"
Kindly refresh the page Sir, you can also try using another Device or browser
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ifiegboria:
I'm experiencing invalid login issue. What could have been the cause? Besides my bvn details are correct. I check it at my bank yesterday
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
mondee02:

Sir, please is there any hope for people that registered for N teach since middle June without receiving any text message notification?

2 Likes

Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Ifiegboria(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng:
OK. Thanks
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by mayyorr01(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
just finished the test now on Agro, thanks so much, I bn having invalid login issue before, but the thing has logged me in, so wats D next thing to do and Wen should I be expecting 30k in my akant���
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Zizu99:
Please, I wrote the Test on 26th July. (N-Agro) but there was no platform to select device, please can they still create the platform for us to select device subsequently?
Sir you can try again later for selection of Device .
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ayantoyeopeyem:
U r welcome sir. But i still could nt get d msg cos i use small screen.
Can u pls explain sir. Thank u

For N-agro and N-health, you can log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.If you are unable to log in. Kindly refresh the page . or Use another browser or computer.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
mayyorr01:
just finished the test now on Agro, thanks so much, I bn having invalid login issue before, but the thing has logged me in, so wats D next thing to do and Wen should I be expecting 30k in my akant���
You are welcome sir.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
geogift:
I'm having issues with logging into the site, and I registered in middle of June for N teach. what should I do no from Npower!
Sir you can log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.If you are unable to log in. Kindly refresh the page, or Use another browser or computer.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
mayortm001:
I want to register in N Power, how do i go about it?
Good day sir . the Application process has been closed .
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pilate2016:
What of those of us that have written, are we to write again? N-Health
No sir
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
zelexotunla:
Pls lets some1 elaborate on the information displayed thanks. Using a smaller fone.
Using a small device do not stop you from Accessing the Npower platform .If your device has the full function of the internet you can Kindly log on any device with internet services and do your assessment
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
ozidy1:
What about the device u guys promise 2016 batch A. Uptil now we HV not heard anything concerning it. Reply

Good day sir, Device distribution to applicant has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pumpido75:
Can the test be written via phone and when is N -teach tes
Yes sir
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by chaiks: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
they said people should log in and write the test. does that mean even if you did not receive SMS from them,you should log in and write?though I registered for n teach.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Justicechigbo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
What of those that have written the test on N agro ? The image is what I saw when I log in to my account

Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Justicechigbo:
What of those that have written the test on N agro ? The image is what I saw when I log in to my account
If you are confident and satisfield about the first attempt on your assessment do not re-write .
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by npowerng: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
chaiks:
they said people should log in and write the test. does that mean even if you did not receive SMS from them,you should log in and write?though I registered for n teach.
N-teach assessment would commence from on the 9th of August .
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by mondee02(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng:

OK, thank you.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Pilate2016(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng:
No sir
Thanks
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Taeewo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
okoyeizu:
what is it about your signature?
Its all about Block chain Technology initiated by Nigerian. .

1 Like

Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by carsy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
pls I dn't understand d d device selection.. I saw choose ut preferred tablet quiz.. Are we to write d quiz?
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by chaiks: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng:
OK.thanks.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Yinkaotunba123: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
See the wailer talking, imagine somebody comparing Npower with MMM, if the government who had been coming before Buhari had done a similar things, I'm sure the rate of poverty would have reduced.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by liz4eno(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
okoyeizu:
The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read the full story before they comment. Pls read d post carefully
Tnx
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by liz4eno(f): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
npowerng:

No sir
It's No Ma, tnk u sir.
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by hpez: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
npowerng:
till when
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2017
npowerng:
Yes sir
Can I make use of Opera mobile for the Test?
Re: Very Important Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. by mayortm001(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir . the Application process has been closed .
Okay. Like when will it likely to be available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 / Invitation From Workforce. / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.