Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions (22782 Views)

I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by loomer: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oga, 11years never do?

Make una free the woman jare she needs to be happy
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

a wealthy man wants to marry her again

me ans my siblins dont like him

but then there is my mums happiness cos she clearly loves him too

cant stand another man drilling her ..
i will die

i feel as if she betrayed my dad

advice pls

Please let her marry,its better for her to be with a man than many. Plus her happiness should be considered, even God will be happy. Don't be a joy-killer
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Coolgent(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

We are in the same shoe Bros.
But in my case i have no problem with that, is better they get marry then fornicate around.
So dont be a selfish dude allow her to marry o.
On the funny aspect of it...
Its an opportunity for me to witness the marriage ceremony of my Mum.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by AuroraB(f): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ana akogheri cheesy
Op has stirred the hornets nest grin
Iga ahu isi ya taata angry
Since you have sworn to remain an infant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Ups01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
@brandydaniells

it's a normal psychological thing among adult children when their parent is trying to remarry.

Please Allow your mum to be happy and please respect her husband.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Olabestonic001(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op free her abeg, I blive u ar grown 2,u shud start planning on hw 2 start ur own, u dnt like d man, yet, u didn't gv a reason 4 dat, mayb u ar jst being jealous or ar u feeling dat she wl now focus her attention on d man , it's normal, so grow up

Op is being clearly jealous!
Its the danger of widows with male kids. To him, he's only seeing the innocent woman from sexual angle. Op, your mum deserves to be married and stop hating the man because of sex in marriage. She's overly loyal to your late dad. Pls, dont take the man and your mother hostage.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by PiQi: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Op, the Woman has moved on, you're here moping?
Comot for here and get a life.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by deybholar(f): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please your dad is late.
Allow the woman feel loved again. Nothing beats the feeling of loving someone and being loved in return.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by pek(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

First, how old are you? Pardon my asking cause you sound like a kid. Please tell me how she betrayed your late dad. You can't stand another man drilling her? Maybe you should take over the drilling. My son, be happy for your mum and try and grow up.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Ugosample(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

The truth is that the decision rests with her

If she wants to marry another person, she is an adult, and is entitled to her choice.

Besides, she is not betraying your dad because "death has done dem apart"

1 Like

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by YelloweWest: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

Oya go and drill ur mum nah... angry
Anofia.
Your mother has been lonely for almost 12years and all u care about is your father who is either in heaven or hell
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by wintersnow(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkayee:
Why are you even visualising your mum getting 'drilled' undecided

Lmfao I was like wtf! When I saw that...
Love your glasses tho grin
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by charisexy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
hey, dont die for your mom happiness since 2006 she have try nah, encourage her to be a good mother to you people and to the her new hoi dnt know your age,you can still get yourself a wife to fill love again.

her happiness should be your mean concern. cheesy
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
drilling ur mom ogini?
op respect ur mom angry

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by PETUK(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

Brother i'm sure you don't want to be the reason why your mother is unhappy, let her be happy once again I'm sure you didn't like the way she grieved during your father's demise please don't be selfish thank you, trust me I know its difficult for you
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by MrMoney007: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

I understand your predicament. You should understand that your Mom is an adult who deserves to be loved too.

Would you prefer her to be properly married to one man and be happy or for her to be jumping from bed to bed looking for elusive happiness?

I guess the reason you and your siblings don't like her prospective husband is because you're afraid of him taking all of your Mom's attention. Also, you wrongly consider fighting him off as defending your father's legacy.

Bro, I suggest you find out more about the man. Hope he's not someone who wants to take advantage of a widow. What does he do? Where are his wife and kids (if any).

Your mom has a right to be happy and it's not only your duty to ensure that she's happy, you must ensure that she gets her happiness from the right person.

Her happiness would make her live long to enjoy the fruits of her labor over you and your siblings.
Guy which drink be ur brand?
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
aaaaaaa na wa oooo if we get any problem b4 abeg lemme know oooogrin
Off course not.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by valmunich(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkayee:
As in ehn... That's a pretty sick thought sad
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by madgoat(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

You are a selfish, self-centered, spoilt, immature fellow. So all u think about is the man 'drilling' ur mum. Weh don sir grin
The drilling go bad gan... Just imagine the energy of 11yrs lack of drilling will do to them on the wedding night. grin
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by nikz(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkayee:
I tire oh

2 Likes

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Goldfaze1: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerians sha, una come ficus on the drilling pass the advice wey the guy ask for. had it been him no add drilling for the msg the comments for de few naija una be highest.

1 Like

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by win2kwire: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006
she is lonely
i will die
advice pls

sounds like a very small boy, talking about his mum like that - drill!

who said the drilling is one way? she can also drill him!
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Rapture4real(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

My factors to be taken into consideration:
1.Once a partner dies,the other one is as free as being single.
2.What is her age?
3.Is she economically okay?
4.Is she occupying your fathers property?
Conclusion:If she is old like 60 above and she is in charge of your fathers property, it will be wrong for her to do that.But if she is not that old,not.in charge of your father's property,she can go ahead.I know women generally don't have issue with sexual needs as men and all she needs to do is to take care of your the children.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Guy you don't have to be selfish, if you were in her shoes, it will only take you a year at the most before you start drilling another hoe.. Be happy for her that she found happiness, am sure you can clearly see it on her face
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by clemmonce(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

drilling her ... see your dirty mind... What is your business with that aspect.. that is disrespectful to think in that line.. If it will make her happy let do it... You have no concrete reason against her.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by EmekaMD(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

Are u stupid?
Why can't u face ur front.

Ur Mum is no longer married to ur Dad..
She was married to him, now no more..

So why can't a single woman marry?

Face ur front and let them be.

Aproko pikin
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Slazim: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice

He must have been drilling her before the tot of marrying her, so whats the big deal.
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Martin0(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nma27:
Off course not.
I hear u madamgrin
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Eliu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
I think she is free to remarry.. Biblically it's okay, morally it's advisable
. You should encourage her and support her. There are many things in life that we don't have a control over. Just accept it
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by kherlly(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
The only thing i think you should be worried about his her happiness and not the sex aspect..... Geeezzzz

If shes ok with the man just give go ahead but pray the man treats her right cos if am in your shoe that will be a problem if the man fumble....
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Rozaytee: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
my dad died in 2006

she is lonely

i will die

advice pls

u better allow her move on...if she is happy...afterall u and ur siblings will grow up one day and start a family thereby leaving her...instead of her being lonely let her move on....biko
Re: My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions by Safiaa(f): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkayee:
Honestly that was disturbing to read

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.