Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,080 members, 7,987,825 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. (29668 Views)

Covid-19: Microbiology And Biochemistry Lecturers And Students Are Useless / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Why You Should Study Estate Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Myketuale(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Where can someone who studies biochemistry work??
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by ensamy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its only in the U.S and other western nations that microbiology is relevant.
In naija it's zero relevance.
Hunger and joblessness will pursue you like an armed man. shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by ensamy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
ogawisdom:
Micro nonsense angry angry angry

They are second fiddle in everything even the man dt studied Zoology, Botany or pure Biology is preferred than microbiology when it comes to teaching Biology in secondary schools.

Medical laboratory scientists and food scientists/technologist plus environmental scientists ve made those that studied microbiology irrelevant
So true, especially Med.lab.science has finished microbiologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by olascottpeter(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
tomtech12:
I chose to study microbiology for Direct Entry... u guys are discouraging me... what should I do now.... na WA ooo.. God pls favour me...
Good grade is what matters bro...Finish well and job will hunt you
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by olascottpeter(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm proudly educationalist ..I study physics education I'm the Lagos state university... I know the peak is my beginning... I see myself as a worker in chevron and other big companies
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
olascottpeter:
Good grade is what matters bro...Finish well and job will hunt you
Hshahahahaha

Who will employ u apart from Nafdac

Bro is not abt grade we got a longway to go in dis country
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Xantosdamy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
need advice which is better physiotherapy or microbiology
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by davbravo(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Xantosdamy:
Pick physiotherapy o, it's a professional course
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by davbravo(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Xantosdamy:
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Schoolguy9(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020

A microbiologist don't have vast knowledge of biochemistry.

Unlike charges attract and like charges repels.

It's obvious I was in a haste. Like charges repel.

Thanks for correcting me, Sir.
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Schoolguy9(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020

A microbiologist don't have vast knowledge of biochemistry.

Unlike charges attract and like charges repels.

It's obvious I was in a haste. Like charges repel.

Thanks for correcting me, Sir.
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Johnblakii: 3:47pm On May 29, 2020
HenryDion:
These courses are totally irrelevant in the real world. Bro.. What the real world, Nigeria needs now is Financial education. This is what will help you survive especially in this economic downturn this discombobulated nation is facing. Till today, i'm glad I studied entrepreneurship as a course. I'm so so glad.. I faced reality right from freshman's years and it paid off...

Home of Entrepreneurs
www.entmirror.com

Oya, COVID-19 came now, use your financial sense to solve it na
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Johnblakii: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
zlantanfan:
USA the hub and hope of microbiologists dey pay $33,000 a YEAR, tell me how person go even survive am here? neymar earns £500,000+no be $ a WEEK

33k.. that's a big lie... The least is 50k
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Donhaywhy001(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2020
Integrityfarms:
Every course, seeking for relevance. There truth is that any course that can't give you self employment is a waste

That's true dude...When I was given fishery as my course of study in d university I was like ehnn... Fish bawo, how can someone just decide to study fish in d uni... Lol. Buh after alot of orientation nd co I decided to accept it cuz how can I be studying a course for 4-5years nd can't still gimme self employment, that's shit...
Re: See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. by Tohsynetita1: 6:22pm On May 29, 2020
it's here LAUTECH POST UTME MATH PAST QUESTION SOLUTION (2007/2008)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPnUwFqrug8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Magaji Garba Sentenced To 35 Years In Prison / Nairalander Recreates High School Picture / Nigerian Mum Causes A Stir As Her Son Graduates From UK University (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.