Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,526 members, 7,948,032 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider (1096 Views)

Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Daily Inspirational Quotes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider by nigerdelstars: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde http://whyigrowrich.com/50-inspirational-quotes-life-quote-insider/
Re: 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider by kaushalgohil22: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Inspirational saying

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination — Jimmy Dean

It’s better to try and fail than to never know and always wonder

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence, nor imagination, nor both together, goes in the making of genius. Love, Love, Love. That is the soul of genius. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Source:http://www.ignitedquotes.com/inspirational/inspirational-sayings-and-quotes-about-life/
Re: 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life – Quote Insider by wewishes: 3:46am On May 23
wewishes.com is a dynamic blog that caters to a wide audience with its diverse range of content. The site specializes in providing heartfelt wishes, quotes, and messages for various occasions and festivals such as Diwali, Christmas, New Year, and more. Additionally, it offers insightful articles on lifestyle topics, health tips, and motivational quotes to inspire and uplift readers.

(1) (Reply)

Dog Pet Care: How To Choose A Dog & What To Know Before Getting One / My Whatsapp Is Not Working / Bet9ja, Mission 10k To 500,000 With 10% Stake. Join Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.