Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,244 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

I’m Not Grooming My Son For Next Kwara Governor – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Grooming My Son For Next Kwara Governor – Saraki (510 Views)

Race For Next Kwara Chief Of Staff : Why Abdulbaqi Jimoh Must Shut Up Now. Apc / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. / Osun Rerun: PDP Determined, Undeterred To Make Adeleke Governor – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m Not Grooming My Son For Next Kwara Governor – Saraki by nwakibie3(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has dismissed claim that he is grooming his son to be the next governor of Kwara State.

Speaking in Abuja, the former Kwara State Governor said his son will not be contesting in the 2019 governorship election in the state because he is not interested in politics.

According to Saraki, “That is not in the offing at all; I am sure he doesn’t even want to hear politics at all.

“You know it is not easy for children who are born to politicians, especially in this time, to embrace politics.

“When I was much younger, we were insulated from some of the political issues, and because we didn’t read the newspapers, we didn’t know what was happening.

“I reluctantly went into politics, you can go and check. Once or twice, I was given the form to run for House of Representatives, and I remember I just travelled and disappeared for months.

“After seeing what my father had been through I thought to myself that this is not for me.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/04/im-not-grooming-son-next-kwara-governor-saraki/

Re: I’m Not Grooming My Son For Next Kwara Governor – Saraki by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Akuko uwa
Re: I’m Not Grooming My Son For Next Kwara Governor – Saraki by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2017

(1)

This Message Is From IPOB To IGP, Idris [LMAO] / Where Is Immediate Past Ondo State Governor? / As It Stands Now, Buhari Can legally Take 2yrs Sick Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.