Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,705 members, 7,941,688 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are You Up For This Opportunity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Up For This Opportunity? (760 Views)

Don't Stay Idle At Home Make Use Of This Opportunity To Earn Online / If Your Business Is Registered?this Opportunity Is Yours. / Don't Sit And Let This Opportunity Slip By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Up For This Opportunity? by yusasiv(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
There is this company i work for, they offer webpage traffic services but due to my current situation, i won't be able to get along with them for now, if you know you are capable of working with this platform and you can meet up monthly target with a start up salary of 18k, it increases as time goes on, quote me, so we can discuss about it...serious minded only
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by Ebi4life: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
yusasiv:
There is this company i work for, they offer webpage traffic services but due to my current situation, i won't be able to get along with them for now, if you know you are capable of working with this platform and you can meet up monthly target with a start up salary of 18k, it increases as time goes on, quote me, so we can discuss about it...serious minded only
I am interested
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by yusasiv(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ebi4life:
I am interested

Send your number to my email sbcyberoutlet@gmail.com
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by viczo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm interested igenegbavictor@gmail.com
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by Ebi4life: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
yusasiv:

Send your number to my email sbcyberoutlet@gmail.com
my phone number is 07036739600. Email: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by lizyamos(f): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2017
bethy4luv2ooo@yahoo.com, 08022562691, am interested
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by sangresan(m): 1:23am On Aug 07, 2017
I am interested...eagleoniroko@gmail.com
Re: Are You Up For This Opportunity? by Sagamaje(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
dexbrown7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Am Using To Earn Money Online. / How To Start A Match Stick Manufacturing Business / Top 15 Online Jobs You Can Do From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.