Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,928,999 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

7 Things You’ll Never Hear A Successful Person Say - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Things You’ll Never Hear A Successful Person Say (383 Views)

Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / 7 Things You Need To Know About Home Business Before 2019 / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You’ll Never Hear A Successful Person Say by Spazwik: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
At one time or another, everyone (entrepreneur or not), has felt beaten down and frustrated by the demands, changing focus, and perceived injustices everywhere. This is natural, and not at all uncommon.

However, real successful people do not let themselves complain how bad things are, why things are not fair, how terrible everything is, and how much better things are someplace else. They never avoid discomfort or pain. They learn to convert them into an even stronger foundation for new accomplishments.

In this article by Andrew Thomas, Founder of Skybell Video Doorbell, you can enjoy the same kind of success by making a similar commitment. Here’s a list of things that you’ll never hear from a great entrepreneur.

1. I can’t do it

Sometimes we feel we lack the knowledge, expertise or resources we need to succeed. Though it’s tempting to give into this feeling, the best founders reject it. They push aside self-doubt and focus on what they want to create.

Build the muscle of belief and start saying, “I can,” even when you feel like you can’t. Over time, you’ll learn to believe that you can do anything you set your mind to. If you need proof, make a list of all the things you’ve mastered since childhood. I’ll bet your life is full of evidence that you can overcome any challenge.

2. I don’t know how

Everything you’ve ever done, you had to learn to do, including walking, driving and starting a business. Learning is a lifelong process. No entrepreneur has all the answers at the start.

When we started SkyBell, we didn’t know how to make a video doorbell, and neither did anyone else. If we didn’t go for it anyway, despite a lack of knowledge, the company wouldn’t exist.

Instead of saying, “I don’t know how,” consider the mantra that has helped me: “Figure it out.” Life is simply the continual process of figuring it out.

3. I don’t have enough time

Successful founders don’t have time, they make it, especially for things that are truly important. Exchange the phrase, “I don’t have time,” for “I need to make time.”

If you need to free up some time, consider hiring someone to help manage your workload. I have a virtual assistant who manages my schedule and performs other tasks that are easy to delegate. This saves me valuable hours every week.

Of course, this is not all. Go to http://www.dailydigest.ng/7-things-youll-never-hear-successful-person-say/ for more

(1) (Reply)

Work Shop Chairs Needed / Real Time Earning Through Sms Shortcode / GIVING - The Surest Path To Wealth In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.