Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic (1329 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic by rhonard(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Beautiful couple, Timi Dakolo and his wife, took their romance to the next level by flirting with each other from separate cars while stuck in traffic; hence becoming the center of attraction by putting up such free live love show.

If you still recall, the singer twerked for his wife some time ago in an outdoor eatery and got passersby stopping by to enjoy the show. It seems like Timi is in the habit of holding folks spellbound by performing random love stunts with his adorable wife who’s every bachelor’s desired life partner. Indeed, only such partners can make marriage beautiful.

Taking up from where he stopped the last time, Timi went on a ride with his wife in separate cars. While their initial plan is unknown, the duo, however, got stuck in traffic and decided to make the best out of it by flirting with each other from cars apart. Isn’t that unimaginable? Timi acted like he was hitting on her while she proved hard to get.

Timi made statements like; “Fine girl, can you please come out of the car so I can take a good look at your stunning body? You’re a hot babe ooh… Leave your husband and follow me. I will take care of you. Please give me your number. I followed you down here to get your number. I love you.” Lol.

Re: Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic by princeemmma(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
love in tok-yo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic by ibkkk(f): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lovey lovey!
Re: Romance At Its Peak!!! Timi Dakolo And Wife Flirt From Separate Cars In Traffic by Seguntimmy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
I wish most celebrites can learn a bit from that lover boy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Is Childish For Pulling Stupid Beyonce Stunt With Her Baby [PICS] / Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio Topless In New Photo-shoot / Huddah Monroe Flashes Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.