Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,336 members, 7,978,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:29 PM

Anthony Joshua Responds To Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Twitter Spat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Responds To Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Twitter Spat (988 Views)

Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Amir Khan Accuses Anthony Joshua Of Having Affair With His Wife, Faryal Makhdoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Responds To Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Twitter Spat by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Anthony Joshua has responded to a tweet from Amir Khan's official Twitter account which appeared to accuse him of sleeping with Khan's wife, Faryal Makhdoom.

Unified world heavyweight champion Joshua insisted he has never met Faryal.

The rival boxer, who a tweet from Khan's account said had helped his wife Faryal 'move on', posted a clip from Shaggy's 2000 hit song It Wasn't Me.

The famous song contains the lyrics: "But she caught me on the counter/ It wasn't me / Saw me banging on the sofa / It wasn't me."

Joshua followed that up by insisting he was completely innocent.

"Bantz aside, I hope you guys can resolve your situation or this is a hack as we have never even met!

He added: "Plus I like my women BBW."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/anthony-joshua-amir-khan-faryal-13433869.amp

*Amir Khan with Anthony Joshua*
*Faryal Makhdoom*

Re: Anthony Joshua Responds To Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Twitter Spat by BossOluwendy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
angry....I like them BBW as well grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Responds To Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Twitter Spat by sagerasaq: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nigga go bang d bitch and beat up d bitch's nigga
Re: Anthony Joshua Responds To Amir Khan And Faryal Makhdoom Twitter Spat by folake4u(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
BossOluwendy:
angry....I like them BBW as well grin

Is this why you sent me a PM

(1) (Reply)

Moraku Lukata : Fans, Non-fans Troll Morata All Over The World / VIDEO: Manchester City 3 – 1 Newcastle (premier League) Highlights 2017/18 / River United's Future Might Be In The Hands Of Osita Chikere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.