Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,321 members, 7,881,182 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London (41018 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Justin Welby And Nigeria's Oil: Archbishop Of Canterbury's Connection Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Jetland(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
twilliamx:

It happemos because you can't speak good English. Dictionary fall you.
Wait ooo, correct spelling fall on you. Receive it!
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by ayobami42: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's obvious that Mr president is critically ill from his smiles and veins showing all over his body, these cabals should stop deceiving themselves....I strongly believe that God will intervene in Nigeria's affair very soon
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by MTKbudapest(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
I dont this this vegetable will ever come back.

U can entertain some old cargos but u cant adress ur people.

I this his cabal is just setting the stage for some follish nigerians who will believe that he is still healthy. I cant be fooled with all these photoshop pics.

All these hide and seek games will stop very soon when this country devides.

They removed the presidential jet from where they kept it and denied not knowing anything abt it.

I sorry for naija...
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by ayobami42: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Get to a chemist in your environment and explain yourself to any personnel you meet there....there are a lot layman here on NL
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by fasterwell(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
you can call me nwa biafra
You get sense at all?
Oya tell me Which network u dey browse with Airtel Biafra or Airtel Ng? Glo Biafra or Glo Ng? Mtn Biafra or Mtn Ng 9mobile Biafra or 9mobile Ng?
Which money dey ur pocket
Naira or Biafran pounds?

3 Likes

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by sapele914(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
Story to nigeria zombies.why no imam has visit him.a person that hate christians just a sudden allowing only archbishop to visit him.abi he want to convert to christian
Your parents will die before our president,keep wishing.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by sapele914(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
MTKbudapest:
I dont this this vegetable will ever come back.

U can entertain some old cargos but u cant adress ur people.

I this his cabal is just setting the stage for some follish nigerians who will believe that he is still healthy. I cant be fooled with all these photoshop pics.

All these hide and seek games will stop very soon when this country devides.

They removed the presidential jet from where they kept it and denied not knowing anything abt it.

I sorry for naija...
Put your money where your mouth is,can you bet with your parents life that the President will not come back?I guess not,so shut up.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by thunder74(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hope what I am thinking about PMB's left hand is not true. Check all the pictures released so far, I smell stroke.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by sapele914(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
eleojo23:
This Buhari just put Nigeria on slow motion and went to relax in London.

You will tell by their words,Jobless Man,so because of President Buhari you can't prosper with your life,useless pig. Please tell me how President Buhari absence has stopped you from loading Naira in your account?do you have a disability?

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
ceeethru:
Buhari has turned museum in London.. Sane countries are celebrating infrastructural developments, while buhari blinded supporters are celebrating buhari's pic in London.
Please mention one infrastructure the governor of your state has commissioned?or do you live in Abuja?or state any notable achievement your father added to the Republic as a responsible citizen just carrying out his civic duty?don't worry Buhari will come and clean your house for you and give you people feeding money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by MTKbudapest(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
sapele914:
Put your money where your mouth is,can you bet with your parents life that the President will not come back?I guess not,so shut up.

ofcos i can bet with ur parents lives that he aint comin back, infact i just betted.

No refunding pls.

grin U betta hurry up and start saving up money for cofin and burial cos ur betslip don spoil grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by sapele914(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
thunder74:
Hope what I am thinking about PMB's left hand is not true. Check all the pictures released so far, I smell stroke.
Go and look at your father and mother for closer observation,devil. What you wish on others will visit your household first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by Thegamingorca(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
Story to nigeria zombies.why no imam has visit him.a person that hate christians just a sudden allowing only archbishop to visit him.abi he want to convert to christian

How does he hate Christians now u eh

He is president if d federation, Christians and moslems included

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by ofuonyebi: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
People who hate Buhari so much are the families of those who have stolen Nigerians money

and are angry about Buhari's fight against Corruption....if you don't understand...then, ask Fayose

Corruption and the Looters of our commonwealth must face the hard music...b/cus Nigeria must be free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by eleojo23: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
sapele914:
You will tell by their words,Jobless Man,so because of President Buhari you can't prosper with your life,useless pig. Please tell me how President Buhari absence has stopped you from loading Naira in your account?do you have a disability?

Wow...who is this?

Compare the length of my comment to yours. You had enough time to type that long thing you wrote up there.
Between me and you, I think it is clear who the jobless one is.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by davidif: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:

When did he ever tell you he hated Christians?

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by ebosed: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:
Old visit, it's sad that they're using our OIL money to treat this old beast, murderer

Old syllabus. Check out crude oil contribution to 2016 and 2017 budget...use New syllabus please

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by chiagozien(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
fasterwell:

You get sense at all?
Oya tell me Which network u dey browse with Airtel Biafra or Airtel Ng? Glo Biafra or Glo Ng? Mtn Biafra or Mtn Ng 9mobile Biafra or 9mobile Ng?
Which money dey ur pocket
Naira or Biafran pounds?
do i own you any explanation.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by thunder74(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
sapele914:
Go and look at your father and mother for closer observation,devil. What you wish on others will visit your household first.
How has the above answered or refuted my observation? I wish to refer you to James 1:5. Try it, it works.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by ogunladeabiodun: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
twilliamx:

It happemos because you can't speak good English. Dictionary fall you.
you,too,commit a blunder
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by oyienootieno: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Those wishing death for our president, untimely death will visit your household.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by OpinionCounts(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Symphony1:
Pls guys esp doctors in this forum, this is so important to me. I decided not to create a topic of this cos, It will definitely be neglected and won't come to front page. But truth be told, I need to get help asap. I'm 28yrs and I look skinny like a 15yrs old boy. I eat like a glutton, am very healthy. My elderly and younger siblings look ok. I keep wondering why am the way I'm. Pls guys recommend drugs that can make me get very fat, with little side effects, I heard such drugs exist in abundance but I want professional prescriptions in order not to get poison from quacks, . Pls quote me with solutions or message 07050464961 to help a brother. Pls no insults; cos if you are in my shoes, you will feel frustrated cos of the humiliation I've been going through cos of my stature. Thanks in anticipation.

I'll advise u go see a doctor not seeking one online. No doctor no matter how experienced he or she is will administer a drug to you without firstly examining you physically and maybe through some lab tests. Be very careful though.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by modsfucker: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
NigelCundy:

Ode... You fink everyone that's tired of Nigeria is an IPOB?
You're a deluded piece of shiite

Tell me what you are and I promise to give a better explanation of who you really are.... You can't claim no saint grin
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by AngryRebel: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
simplyhonest:
baba... when are you returning Sir...
Ur baba don disown u, u must go to London n see him. He has become a monument there
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by elmodee7(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
nototribalist:
Old visit, it's sad that they're using our OIL money to treat this old beast, murderer
ur father is a beast. have respect for ur leader. it is ur god kanu that is a beast. fooooools will alaways remain fools.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by bejeria101(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Behold! Legend of the sicker!
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by kitaatita: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nigeria has failed to exploit the friendship between these two men
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by fasterwell(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
do i own you any explanation.
How i react when a real zombie speaks english

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by jsb(m): 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
May God impose somebody like Bubu on Great Britain..then our own Bishops will be taking pictures with him while on sick leave in probably Ghana..

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by nkemjacob2(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
this man skin done change... e be like yar'adua
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London by biafrakwenu(m): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
There is nobody inside that cherubim gown. That's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC / Governor Emmanuel Receives Umo Eno, The Akwa Ibom Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.