Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,795 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 AM

Kidnapped Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Finally Released - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnapped Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Finally Released (361 Views)

Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience / Otto Canon Kidnapped In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Finally Released by nazanwannem: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kidnapped 2014 Gulder Ultimate Search Viewers’ Choice Awards winner, Otto Canon, has finally regained his freedom after spending 7 days in his abductors' den.

Otto Canon's elder brother Orondaam Otto, announced the good news on his Instagram page a few hours ago.

Here's what he wrote;

“The past 7 days have been the toughest and scariest days for me & my family.

“My younger brother got kidnapped while travelling into Port Harcourt. He was driving on Emuoha road and suddenly a group of men ahead of him randomly opened fire on his car forcing him to stop and he was abducted and taken into the forest.

“Unfortunately, the news found its way on several media blogs even when we never wanted it to and the kidnappers loved the media buzz and doubled the ransom with more threats.

“But because we serve a Great God who governs, protects and oversees the earth because He answers us when we call on Him, my brother was released last night unhurt and without a scratch after 7 days.

“Thanks to everyone who had heard the news and reached out to us. Your support and show of love filled our hearts when they were empty and I can’t thank you all enough.

“Our prayers have been answered and God has done what He alone can do best. My younger brother @ottocanon is free and safe. And I pray the same for our country.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/kidnapped-gulder-ultimate-search-winner-otto-canon-finally-released/

Lalasticlala
Re: Kidnapped Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Finally Released by TheMainMan: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thank GOD for his life

(1) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 [PICS] / Bisola Congratulates Thintalltony On The Birth Of His Daughter / Phyno - Zamo Zamo (official Video) Ft. Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.