Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,304 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos (731 Views)

Breaking! Another Great Mobiliser Of Saraki Gone! A Legislative Aide Also Gone.. / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / "Jonathan's Aide Took 10 Suitcases Of Hard Currency Into His Inner Room" - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Senior Legislative Aide at National Assembly Service Commission, Abuja and Secretary to Anambra Union, Obunike Ohaegbu has shared a funny story of how he took his kids to his own UK in Nnewi area of Anambra state. Read what he shared on his Facebook wall.

...you may think that the only way your kids will enjoy their holidays is for you to borrow money to travel to UK(United Kingdom). Well, a trip with my kids to UK(Ukpor) has proved very "memorable".

I squeezed out time to take them to the stream that was our major source of drinking water back in the days.. (Ogbanenu/Miri ncha) in Uhu-Ebe Ukpor.

Despite the initial challenges of going down such "steep hill", the guys thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They never knew there could be another source of "drinking water" outside the usual tap,bottled and satchel water... they can't wait to go back.

Ukpor is blessed with a lot of natural resources. We will certainly visit more. It couldn't have been more fun at no extra cost on me.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/senior-legislative-aide-took-kids-uk-anambra-state-photos.html

Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

Wow Wow wow i have no other option than to say this is wow wow wow wow wow wow wow,nice adventure to Anambra UK Ukpor and to the stream,the natural source of water given to them by Chukwuabiama,lovely.
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by Lanceslot(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lovely pictures...
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by kokoA(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Brokeazz niggur
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why does d man's face remind me of a komodo dragon
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by ransomeware: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
As a kid you enjoy nature more than artificial. It is proven. E-cigarette in Paris and fancy ride in new York with bring about the joy of camel ride in Jalingo or Fishing in Elegushi
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
kokoA:
Brokeazz niggur
i agree with you but he is much more better than you.

1 Like

Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by kokoA(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Evablizin:

i agree with you but he is much more better than you.
what's your problem? I'm entitled to my opinion. Say our own and quit mentioning me except you're having a crush on me. @thread.. brokeazz niggur!
Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
kokoA:
what's your problem? I'm entitled to my opinion. Say our own and quit mentioning me except you're having a crush on me. @thread.. brokeazz niggur!

Re: How Senior Legislative Aide Took His Kids To UK In Anambra State. Photos by kokoA(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=59159177][/quote]I love you to. wink

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return / Ezekwesili: 120 JAMB Cut Off Mark Racing From Bottom To Top / Osibanjo's Performance As Acting President Was Woeful -- Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.