Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,163 members, 7,907,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Brainy Bible Quiz, Cite The Portion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brainy Bible Quiz, Cite The Portion (363 Views)

April 2018 COGA Monthly Bible Quiz / Christian Daily Bible Quiz / Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brainy Bible Quiz, Cite The Portion by GodsMopol: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let's play this quiz, there is this Bible story that I read some years ago. This Bible verse goes thus, your part is to predict or accurately tell where the verse or chapter or book is, clue, its not in Gen, but you would find it in the first 7 books of the Bible, okay, its the last three chapters of judges, its a cool story that I believe you would like. Thanks. I bet you, you never read it before.
Re: Brainy Bible Quiz, Cite The Portion by bellenornor(f): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yes??
Re: Brainy Bible Quiz, Cite The Portion by GodsMopol: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2017
bellenornor:
Yes??

As in, i meant the last three chapters, I guess you understood, I mistakenly entered books instead of chapters

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Christian And Still Struggling With Carnality. / Don't Be A Quitter [A Must Read] / The Secrets: The 13 Scriptures To Meditate On When Your Future Is Uncertain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.