Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider (541 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" / "Mercy Aigbe Has Mental Problem; I Caught Her Severally With Men" - Larry Gentry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider by Nollyzonenews: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2017
A source close to the Mercy Aigbe and her estranged hubby Olanrewaju Gentry has authoritatively revealed that the actress will not be returning to her husband.

The reliable source from Miss Aigbe’s camp said the mother of two has made up her mind to let go of Mr Gentry and has moved on with her life.

The source added that her main focus now is to cater to her two children and focus on her career and charity works.

Words of the source:

Meanwhile, Mr Gentry is yet to give up his fight to have Mercy Aigbe back.

He recently confessed to sending friends and family members to intercede on his behalf.

http://news.nollyzone.com/mercy-aigbe-moved-not-returning-husband-insider/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider by Deji124(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2017
If she like she should not return after two kids, there are many woman out there who want to be in her shoes,
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider by ibkkk(f): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2017
#saynotodomesticviolence
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2017
her life her problems
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider by Larrey(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
That is her biz
Re: Mercy Aigbe Has Moved On, She Is Not Returning To Her Husband – Insider by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
How does this concern us? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Question On The Lips Of Every Nollywood Follower Or Observer Is, Is Teen Act / Man Watches Woman Drown To Death Because He Had No One To Help Him Hold His Phon / See 10 Unusual Houses People Actually Lived In.. No2 Is Absolute Madness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.