Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins (6093 Views)

Future Currency That Will Worth More Than A Fortune / Free Global Distribution Of Future Currency Up To 608,520,000,000 / Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Saintwudi(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2017
Bitcoin is the Future Currency
Learn how To Get Bitcoins -

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.

It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.

What makes it different from normal currencies?

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

Who created it?

A software developer called Satoshi Nakamoto proposed bitcoin, which was an electronic payment system based on mathematical proof. The idea was to produce a currency independent of any central authority, transferable electronically, more or less instantly, with very low transaction fees.

Who prints it?

No one. This currency isn’t physically printed in the shadows by a central bank, unaccountable to the population, and making its own rules. Those banks can simply produce more money to cover the national debt, thus devaluing their currency.

Instead, bitcoin is created digitally, by a community of people that anyone can join. Bitcoins are ‘mined’, using computing power in a distributed network.

This network also processes transactions made with the virtual currency, effectively making bitcoin its own payment network.

So you can’t churn out unlimited bitcoins?

That’s right. The bitcoin protocol – the rules that make bitcoin work – say that only 21 million bitcoins can ever be created by miners. However, these coins can be divided into smaller parts (the smallest divisible amount is one hundred millionth of a bitcoin and is called a ‘Satoshi’, after the founder of bitcoin).

What is bitcoin based on?

Conventional currency has been based on gold or silver. Theoretically, you knew that if you handed over a dollar at the bank, you could get some gold back (although this didn’t actually work in practice). But bitcoin isn’t based on gold; it’s based on mathematics.

Around the world, people are using software programs that follow a mathematical formula to produce bitcoins. The mathematical formula is freely available, so that anyone can check it.

The software is also open source, meaning that anyone can look at it to make sure that it does what it is supposed to.

What are its characteristics?

Bitcoin has several important features that set it apart from government-backed currencies.

1. It's decentralized

The bitcoin network isn’t controlled by one central authority. Every machine that mines bitcoin and processes transactions makes up a part of the network, and the machines work together. That means that, in theory, one central authority can’t tinker with monetary policy and cause a meltdown – or simply decide to take people’s bitcoins away from them, as the Central European Bank decided to do in Cyprus in early 2013. And if some part of the network goes offline for some reason, the money keeps on flowing.

2. It's easy to set up

Conventional banks make you jump through hoops simply to open a bank account. Setting up merchant accounts for payment is another Kafkaesque task, beset by bureaucracy. However, you can set up a bitcoin address in seconds, no questions asked, and with no fees payable.

3. It's anonymous

Well, kind of. Users can hold multiple bitcoin addresses, and they aren’t linked to names, addresses, or other personally identifying information. However…

4. It's completely transparent

…bitcoin stores details of every single transaction that ever happened in the network in a huge version of a general ledger, called the blockchain. The blockchain tells all.

If you have a publicly used bitcoin address, anyone can tell how many bitcoins are stored at that address. They just don’t know that it’s yours.

There are measures that people can take to make their activities more opaque on the bitcoin network, though, such as not using the same bitcoin addresses consistently, and not transferring lots of bitcoin to a single address.

5. Transaction fees are miniscule

Your bank may charge you a £10 fee for international transfers. Bitcoin doesn’t.

6. It’s fast

You can send money anywhere and it will arrive minutes later, as soon as the bitcoin network processes the payment.

7. It’s non-refundable

When your bitcoins are sent, there’s no getting them back, unless the recipient returns them to you. They’re gone forever.

So, bitcoin has a lot going for it...
Learn How To Invest Bitcoins -

Interested people can drop their phone number so I can add them up on the group chat
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by hastral45(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Dogberry(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
I do agree with you about Bitcoin (BTC) being the future of currency. Though there's some errors in your text, which I think you copied and pasted from some website. Anyway, I general you got the bigger picture captured.

Yes, BTC has started a new future in currency. BTC is supposed to be decentralized, but that's not completely correct anymore. Mining is done by many people, but the block chains are owned by only 5 major mining companies with batteries of superfast computers to mine the BTC's. In other words: the majority of remaining BTC's will eventually be in possession of the 'elite few companies'. Similar to how the current currency system works.

The current currency system is not backed by gold anymore. This is already for a long time not the case. For example the US Dollar is simply based on debt. With the fractional reserve system attached to that, central banks (in this case the FED) can create money out of nothing and have the tax payers pay for it. Without debt, money wouldn't exists. (There's plenty information available about this topic on e.g. youtube)

Bitcoin has lost a lot of its initial essence of being a new decentralised currency. Also the prices are quite challenging for average people to make serious money out of the BTC if one was to go for mid-long term investment. Today BTC broke again through the $3000 barrier ($3180 as I write this), which leaves many people out on the serious cash making scheme. Unless you go for marginal trading, but due to the volatility of the BTC, this will lead in 90% of the cases people being kicked out due to lack of margin and losing more money than they have invested.

Though there is good news: what many people don't even realize is that there are 1000+crypto-currencies nowadays. Obviously the majority of this is just riding the crypto-bubble, but, as you mentioned in your post: Crypto's will be the currency of the future.
I am quite the successful FOREX trader and started looking into crypto-currencies over a year ago. I have educated myself by reading thousands of articles and comparing the bullshit from the potential good ones. There will always be some risk involved, but he... no pain no gain, right?

One should never just take advice from an unknown guy on the internet and blindly invest in anything. I am also human and I do have it wrong once in a while. Though as a recommendation I tell this:

1. Understand you won't be millionaire overnight.
2. Understand that you can lose money, so never invest your life savings.
3. Only invest with money you don't need for the next 5 years or invest money you can afford to lose.

Follow these simple rules and take note of this:

BTC is at $3180 per coin, so buying 1 coin is already a challenge to many people. For people who have 1 coin, the time for that coin to hit $10.000 is a matter of time. Yet with 1 coin you would (if bought today at $3000) only make a profit of $7000. Obviously good money if that would happen overnight, but if you are aiming for that, you actually shouldn't be reading this. What if it hits $10.000 in 5 years? $7000 would still be good money, but it will not ease your financial life long term.

What can one do?
At this website: coinmarketcap.com there's a list with over 1000 crypto's and their ranking. They are ranked in volume traded. Obviously BTC is number one. Yet there are some really interesting other crypto's out there, which have the potential of going places. Maybe not in the same dollar value as BTC, but there some out there reaching as high as $500.

I will not tell you which ones to buy, but in stead I will tell which ones I have invested in. I have done my research on all 1000+ crypto's and I came to my own conclusion of which ones I THINK will benefit me financially. Also take note that losing $1000 is absolutely no problem to me and even $100.000 would give me anything other than a very annoyed feeling. Invest with your mind, but leave emotion and your heart out of it!

Here we go:

1. Ripple (XRP) - Bought at $0.00034 - Today: $0.178301
2. Stellar Lumens (XLM) - bought at $0.00002 - Today: $0.023090
3. Dogecoin (DOGE or XDG) - bought at $0.00003 - Today: $0.001927
4. Safe Exchange (SAFEX or SEC) - bought at $0.000185 - Today: $0.014772

Imagine you have invested $100 in each? Do the maths! Buy, hold, almost forget and sell few years from now is my strategy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Adeapex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
How can get started pls ?
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by aobiya(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
you can visit this post to learn how to invest bitcoin and make daily guaranteed profit

https://www.nairaland.com/3969023/how-make-up-4.66-daily
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Saintwudi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Adeapex:
How can get started pls ?
Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by CryptoCoinr(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dogberry:

Here we go:

1. Ripple (XRP) - Bought at $0.00034 - Today: $0.178301
2. Stellar Lumens (XLM) - bought at $0.00002 - Today: $0.023090
3. Dogecoin (DOGE or XDG) - bought at $0.00003 - Today: $0.001927
4. Safe Exchange (SAFEX or SEC) - bought at $0.000185 - Today: $0.014772

Those are some pretty strange recommendations.

CryptoCoinr:
If can get upto 100,000 Doge coins, you will become billionaire without stress when each doge coin Worth $10.

I assume you mean reaching 100,000 DOGE before 2020, right? Let me take owuna's calculations further. Freedogecoin gives you:

-> 1 claim * 0.42 DOGE = 0.42 DOGE/hour
-> 12 hours * 0.42 DOGE = 5.04 DOGE/day
-> 7 days * 5.04 DOGE = 35.28 DOGE/week
-> 52 weeks * 35.28 DOGE = 1834.56/year

* This is not taking into account the fact that you cannot claim 12 times a day every day due to captcha issues and sleeping time.

At this rate it would take you... *wait for it* ... 54.5 years to make 100,000 DOGE. Not what you expected huh?

If you remember in 2009, Bitcoin was given out to people for free, but many people did not value it and they did not know that Bitcoin will worth $2,500 today. A man who earn $27 worth of Bitcoin in 2010 is a multi billionaire today.

Dogecoin reaching $1 within the next decade is already a stretch, it reaching $10 is pure fantasy. While it is true the price of BTC essentially tripled within a very short time, the same cannot be projected for Dogecoin for one very simple reason: supply and demand.

The current circulating supply of Dogecoin is 110,381,673,425 DOGE
The current circulating supply of Bitcoin is 16,471,237 BTC

This means that currently, there is a whopping ~6,701.5x more DOGE available than BTC with less than a quarter of the demand. Basic economics, essentially infinite supply with practically 0 demand means Dogecoin is going nowhere near $1 anytime soon, much less $10. And even more damning is the fact that Dogecoin is a memecoin with hardly any innovative features, very niche usage AFAIK and is mostly mined "just for lols".

Today the Chance to earn free Bitcoins is over because Bitcoin price has increased to the point that you can't get it for free anymore except you buy.

The good news is that is not entirely accurate. I may know a thing or two about how to get some wink

Kinda like recommending Bytecoin and Reddcoin, not good.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Adeapex(m): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Saintwudi:
Drop your whatsapp number
0806703419four
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by fa44us: 3:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Ok bro. 08134780680
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Okpueee: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2017
Hope you are having a great weekend.

Bitcoin raced up through the $3,000barrier without hardly breaking a sweat at all!

Last time I checked my BTC App it was around $3,200 (per Bitcoin)

This is amazing to see just a few days after the Fork (to say the least)

On top of this is the following fact:

The cryptocurrency market is about to go mainstream…

Over 260,000 retailers — from across the globe — are expected to begin accepting
certain cryptocurrencies (Mainly Bitcoin) as official forms of payment.

And this trend is only going to grow (resulting in more upward pressure on BTC price)

This makes your USI-Tech Trading and Mining account extremely valuable because...

Not only does your account make daily profits of around 1% per day, it is based on 
your original purchase price (i.e. 50 euros) but priced in the cross value to BTC at the time.
In other words, it cost more in Bitcoins back then and you are getting paid 1% of that amount of Bitcoins.

AND, you are also getting HUGE gains on the price of Bitcoins as well.

Guys, this is like getting 3 returns on the one single investment! This is massive.
(Plus you can also compound your earnings by re-purchasing Packages)

USI-Tech is naturally becoming extremely popular and we are very thankful that
our Team got positioned early.

Yours in Crypto success

To join USI TECH:

https://3809d83f.usi-tech.info/

Joseph.
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Flawlessangel(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Saintwudi:

What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

Who created it?

A software developer called Satoshi Nakamoto proposed bitcoin, which was an electronic payment system based on mathematical proof. The idea was to produce a currency independent of any central authority, transferable electronically, more or less instantly, with very low transaction fees.

Who prints it?

No one. This currency isn’t physically printed in the shadows by a central bank, unaccountable to the population, and making its own rules. Those banks can simply produce more money to cover the national debt, thus devaluing their currency.

Instead, bitcoin is created digitally, by a community of people that anyone can join. Bitcoins are ‘mined’, using computing power in a distributed network.

This network also processes transactions made with the virtual currency, effectively making bitcoin its own payment network.

That’s right. The bitcoin protocol – the rules that make bitcoin work – say that only 21 million bitcoins can ever be created by miners. However, these coins can be divided into smaller parts (the smallest divisible amount is one hundred millionth of a bitcoin and is called a ‘Satoshi’, after the founder of bitcoin).

Conventional currency has been based on gold or silver. Theoretically, you knew that if you handed over a dollar at the bank, you could get some gold back (although this didn’t actually work in practice). But bitcoin isn’t based on gold; it’s based on mathematics.

Around the world, people are using software programs that follow a mathematical formula to produce bitcoins. The mathematical formula is freely available, so that anyone can check it.

The software is also open source, meaning that anyone can look at it to make sure that it does what it is supposed to.

Bitcoin has several important features that set it apart from government-backed currencies.

1. It's decentralized

The bitcoin network isn’t controlled by one central authority. Every machine that mines bitcoin and processes transactions makes up a part of the network, and the machines work together. That means that, in theory, one central authority can’t tinker with monetary policy and cause a meltdown – or simply decide to take people’s bitcoins away from them, as the Central European Bank decided to do in Cyprus in early 2013. And if some part of the network goes offline for some reason, the money keeps on flowing.

2. It's easy to set up

Conventional banks make you jump through hoops simply to open a bank account. Setting up merchant accounts for payment is another Kafkaesque task, beset by bureaucracy. However, you can set up a bitcoin address in seconds, no questions asked, and with no fees payable.

3. It's anonymous

Well, kind of. Users can hold multiple bitcoin addresses, and they aren’t linked to names, addresses, or other personally identifying information. However…

…bitcoin stores details of every single transaction that ever happened in the network in a huge version of a general ledger, called the blockchain. The blockchain tells all.

If you have a publicly used bitcoin address, anyone can tell how many bitcoins are stored at that address. They just don’t know that it’s yours.

There are measures that people can take to make their activities more opaque on the bitcoin network, though, such as not using the same bitcoin addresses consistently, and not transferring lots of bitcoin to a single address.

Your bank may charge you a £10 fee for international transfers. Bitcoin doesn’t.

6. It’s fast

You can send money anywhere and it will arrive minutes later, as soon as the bitcoin network processes the payment.

7. It’s non-refundable

When your bitcoins are sent, there’s no getting them back, unless the recipient returns them to you. They’re gone forever.

Interested people can drop their phone number so I can add them up on the group chat

Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by ONUTOPSY(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
pls me too want tolearn how to trade. pls kindly help. here is my watsapp num. 080623655558
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by reji2004: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls add me to the whattapp group
+61403141644
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by servicecart: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
08064327670, kindly add me who link to learn how to trade
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Perez007: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017

Saintwudi:

What is Bitcoin?

Who created it?

Who prints it?

1. It's decentralized

2. It's easy to set up

3. It's anonymous

6. It’s fast

7. It’s non-refundable

Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Saintwudi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry for replying late, i was very busy.But am here naw,and am ready to work wit u
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Saintwudi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
ONUTOPSY:
pls me too want tolearn how to trade. pls kindly help. here is my watsapp num. 080623655558

Ur number pass 11, so i wont b able to add u up...
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by yahyamay(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please add to the group :08025325588
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Goodnuel: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Saintwudi:

Ur number pass 11, so i wont b able to add u up...
Add up... 08067239994
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Saintwudi:
Sorry for replying late, i was very busy.But am here naw,and am ready to work wit u
pls add me too bro 08139054752
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by topmost029: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Add 07030137440
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Okpueee: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bitcoin Gains $1000 in Value Over the Course of One Week

Bitcoin is now over 4,000 dollars. Why not invest in Usi-tech and tripple your investment before December.

To join: https://3809d83f.usi-tech.info/
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by funbat(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by ONUTOPSY(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2017
oh! sorry here is my complete number. 08062365558 Ur number pass 11, so i wont b able to add u up...[/quote]
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by ONUTOPSY(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Dogberry(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

At first they aren't recommendations, as I mentioned this clearly in my post. Secondly I can, with a lot of certainty, say that you have not done your 'due diligence' on the list provided and third, as per my given info in earlier post: If one, for example, would have invested $100 in SAFEX, one would sit on $13,047.- today (SAFEX: $0,024137 at time of writing). That's 130 times your initial investment. Not too bad for a 11 month period sitting on a 'strange' investment. Definitely can't say that about BTC over the past 11 months...
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by dammy20: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2017
pls add up 07038383848
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by CryptoCoinr(f): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Dogberry:

At first they aren't recommendations, as I mentioned this clearly in my post.

Arguing semantics, great move.

Secondly I can, with a lot of certainty, say that you have not done your 'due diligence' on the list provided

Presumptuous much? I didn't quote myself from the ether.

and third, as per my given info in earlier post: If one, for example, would have invested $100 in SAFEX, one would sit on $13,047.- today (SAFEX: $0,024137 at time of writing). That's 130 times your initial investment. Not too bad for a 11 month period sitting on a 'strange' investment. Definitely can't say that about BTC over the past 11 months...

A nice attempt at extrapolation. You should try reading my post again, actually read it this time and pay particular attention to the dates. Call me when any of them (bar SAFEX) reach 10,000 - 100,000 satoshis within the next "11 months".
Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by Dogberry(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

Call me when any of them (bar SAFEX) reach 10,000 - 100,000 satoshis within the next "11 months".

More realistic would be to see where 1 BTC has brought you over the past 11 months versus the equivalent of 1 BTC in SAFEX in the same period.

Example: If I bought 1 BTC and converted this to SAFEX on September 1st 2016:
1 BTC = $572,41
1 BTC = 2,941,176.47 SAFEX

Today:
1 BTC = $4274.44 (746.74%)
2,941,176.47 SAFEX = BTC 18.44117 = $78,825.70 (13,770.84%)

So to return the question: Lets see if BTC hits $78,825.70 in the next "11 months".

Yeah that's what a friend said as well, when I told him to look for BTC when they were under $50...

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Is The Future Currency. Learn How To Invest Bitcoins by CryptoCoinr(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dogberry:
More realistic would be to see where 1 BTC has brought you over the past 11 months versus the equivalent of 1 BTC in SAFEX in the same period.

Au contraire, the more reasonable calculation would be looking at where 1 BTC has gotten you over the past 2 - 4 weeks compared to 1 SAFEX. Go ahead, I'm sure the math isn't too hard.

And oh, don't forget to take BCH into consideration.

So to return the question: Lets see if BTC hits $78,825.70 in the next "11 months

You really should try to read my post not what you think is in there or at least brush up on your comprehension.

Yeah that's what a friend said as well, when I told him to look for BTC when they were under $50...

Adorable story.

CryptoCoinr:
Call me when any of them (bar SAFEX) reach 10,000 - 100,000 satoshis within the next "11 months".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Lands For Sale At Lagos/Abeokuta Express Way. / Bdknice Review - Is It Legit Or Scam / Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.