Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal (52946 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Adekunle Gold Started Practicing Football Skills After Hearing Neymar's Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by ruggedtimi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
to play like neymar it has to be natural..from birth

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by jfleece(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Noooooo.... I don ist talk am before say my ist son go be footballer... If she is a girl, she will be a super model.. Simple
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by cruzita(f): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin NXT YAKUBU
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by abdulaz: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Education vs talent.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by rawpadgin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
n
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Ups01(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
DonPablo007:
Nairaland needs a football club like if you are in support

Yes o Nairaland FC.

Seun please empower young boiz

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by afroxyz: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Poverty of the mind. Why not develop your child's talent rather than imitate another persons own. You wey be the papa why you never blow like R.Kelly? Nigerians and coprly copy.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
niqqa:
education is the key... key to were na

Education means learning how to read and write
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by SmartyPants(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
If the child does not have a passion for the sport its a waste of time.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by ramatintin(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

Attention seeker
u try n seek Your Own attention.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Seguntimmy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
wat knock me?
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by MadCow1: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
speezyWears:
Children are now seen as profit yielding items,

Nothing is for love anymore,

Even training your child.

Aye le o...Ibosi o

Na love make am employ personal trainer for ehn son.

My Papa just waste my time on top school and book and till today I never still apply Pythagoras theorem for anything for my life. I never see any reason to use DY/DX take do anything.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by speezyWears: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

Na love make am employ personal trainer for ehn son.

My Papa just waste my time on top school and book and till today I never still apply Pythagoras theorem for anything for my life. I never see any reason to use DY/DX take do anything.

Its not your father's fault that you didnt know how to apply productively what you were in taught in school.

Its your fault' angry

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by planetx13: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
speezyWears:
Children are now seen as profit yielding items,

Nothing is for love anymore,

Even training your child.

Aye le o...Ibosi o

Has training your child to earn 200million pounds in the future turned to hate?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by speezyWears: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
planetx13:

Has training your child to earn 200million pounds in the future turned to hate?

The motive is the issue,

Let the child come to the understanding of self by himself,

And I wasnt talking to Timi directly...its just a general point of view,
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
speezyWears:

Its not your father's fault that you didnt know how to apply productively what you were in taught in school.

Its your fault' angry

You want to use integration and differentiation take do wetin uncle?

Nna drex make customer see road enter my shop. angry

ProDUCKtive ko, ProGOATive ni.

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Travelking: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by speezyWears: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

You want to use integration and differentiation take do wetin uncle?

Nna drex make customer see road enter my shop. angry

ProDUCKtive ko, ProGOATive ni.

Awwww,

you didnt even complete school,

Life is hard...

Harder still for the stewpeed.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by blackbeau1(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Orrrr. Is it not what I've been saying ? My children must play football. How can you be hustling all your life and not make a fraction of what one person earns a week , kicking one round thing
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by MadCow1: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
speezyWears:

Awwww,

you didnt even complete school,

Life is hard...

Harder still for the stewpeed.

Nwokem I beg you in the name of any deity you worship to drex. I am not here to compete with you because there is no real way to measure who pass who. Yoi can be a NASA scientist online to impress the girls. Just drex.

I agree you are a genius and use triple function formulae everyday of your life.

All I am begging you is to drex make I see customer. This market you dey price is not for sale.

Life is hard no be lie. I am glad it's breezy for you.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by MrHenshaw: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤School them young

♤.And they'll be the ßest★★ N£¥M★R wink

Not by power and not by might.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Elnino4ladies: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by prolifik83(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
angry cheesy angry angry e dey pain you take ginseng
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

Attention seeker
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Rajosh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chatflick:
Not everyone was born to play soccer. Don't divert your child's destiny biko.
even if the child turns out to be a flop, it's still ok provided he plays in Europe. A flop in any big team will earn at least £5000 pounds per week. Baba that's huge in Nigerian currency o.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by seun1960(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

Attention seeker
ode dey there...his doing something great u dey there dey waste your MB
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by successinlife: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kids are not trained specially in football.Timi your son needs a good football academy,the environment in Nigeria isn't ideal for a celebrity training sports with other kids,football is a team sport by this i am sure contacts with other teams and playing as a team would help to shape him better.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by ivolt: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please don't mess up your boys future, not every child can play soccer.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by FamousAghore: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
That's great cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by speezyWears: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

Nwokem I beg you in the name of any deity you worship to drex. I am not here to compete with you because there is no real way to measure who pass who. Yoi can be a NASA scientist online to impress the girls. Just drex.

I agree you are a genius and use triple function formulae everyday of your life.

All I am begging you is to drex make I see customer. This market you dey price is not for sale.

Life is hard no be lie. I am glad it's breezy for you.

Thanks.

Ol boy you dey vex o,

all na wash my guy,

wetin you dey sell make i buy biko,

Na wholesale price I want Nnam
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Talent is speaking louder and clearer in the world today. As humans we tend to forget that book knowledge is meant for practical application and not for the sake of being recognized for possessing a certificate.

Learn today...Power your job search and career with this resource (link below)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, says the Holy Book.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by YelloweWest: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

Attention seeker
Not rubbish. Ever since this neymar salary news I've decided to take my sons football passion more seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) / Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.