Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,469 members, 7,947,884 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador (720 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Looking For Christmas Romance That Will Last For 2 Weeks Only / Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos! / Toke Makinwa Is One Of The 100 Most Influential Africans 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by JamieBlog(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian OAP and "On Becoming" Author, Toke Makinwa is the latest brand ambassador for Nigeria Lottery Store, Western Lotto.

Toke shared pictures where she signed the deal and is currently celebrating her new deal as she keeps on winning.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/toke-makinwa-is-latest-western-lotto.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by NairalandCS(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Someone please help me with that olosho picture. grin

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Evablizin(f): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
shocked

What is Lotto?

What is Ambassador of Lotto?

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Martin0(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

What is Lotto?

What is Ambassador of Lotto?
oooo I wonder how she would do her Ambassador ian duties,or she thought this lotto guy's got likes over her??
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Evablizin(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
oooo I wonder how she would do her Ambassador ian duties,or she thought this lotto guy's got likes over her??

mehn na she sabi,anyways happy lottoing to her like she said God is too much
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Martin0(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:

mehn na she sabi,anyways happy lottoing to her like she said God is too much
na wa oooo,eh eh abeg yarn me weitin carry u enter NL ?E don tae wey I dey observe u eeee u small ooo nor be liegrin
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
It disgusts me when I see certified Oloshos attributing their pyrrhic victories/successes to an imaginary sky daddy.

We know - Your pvssy borehole is too mussh!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Evablizin(f): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
na wa oooo,eh eh abeg yarn me weitin carry u enter NL ?E don tae wey I dey observe u eeee u small ooo nor be liegrin
i will gist you later,gist plenty,for now the gist at hand na Toke Lotto hahaha
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by Martin0(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evablizin:
i will gist you later,gist plenty,for now the gist at hand na Toke Lotto hahaha

Nor forget ooo the gist is very vital
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The Latest Western Lotto Ambassador by nuelzy: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
when its ur time....its ur time !!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Lalasticlala To You? / Born Again Actress Tonto Dike Writes Open Letter To Her Father In Heaven.. / Beyonce Looking Like A Snack In New Post Baby Body Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.