Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,973 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? (4567 Views)

Messi Not Listed Among Best Striker In Europe! Why? / The Best Striker In The World / Best Striker In Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by ichommy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
geolabious:

Bola Ahmed TInubu

You no serious Tinubu ko fashola ni grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by chic2pimp(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
jalether:

The el finomenon Luiz Ronaldo De lima

Honorable mention- Romario, Van basten, pele, Batistuta and TH14

Pele was never a striker(No 9), He was a Support Striker
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by chic2pimp(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
Best Striker Of All Time Has To Be John Terry.
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by jalether(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Ronaldo Lima (In the last 20yrs)
All time Gerd Muller.

DK, go siddon some where with the Gerd muller yarns jare, I can name you 6 strikers all better than Muller.

OK, I forgot Gerd is german, not a coincident afterall grin
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by jalether(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
chic2pimp:

Pele was never a striker(No 9), He was a Support Striker

whatever, he has scored more goals than any striker, supporting or not, he is always regarded as the greatest striker of all time by many sport analyst

perhaps the Andy grays and Tyler's of this world are ignorant as well lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by chic2pimp(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
jalether:

whatever, he has scored more goals than any striker, supporting or not, he is always regarded as the greatest striker of all time by many sport analyst

perhaps the Andy grays and Tyler's of this world are ignorant as well lipsrsealed

Which Football analysts? undecided
That he scored more goals than other strikers does not make him one.

I'll rather listen to the words of the south american pundits who saw him play than Andy Gray & co.

jalether:

DK, go siddon some where with the Gerd muller yarns jare, I can name you 6 strikers all better than Muller.

OK, I forgot Gerd is german, not a coincident afterall grin

I bet you can't.

Muller is in the top 3/top 5 strikers of all time.
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by jalether(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
chic2pimp:

Which Football analysts? undecided
That he scored more goals than other strikers does not make him one.

I'll rather listen to the words of the south american pundits who saw him play than Andy Gray & co.

I bet you can't.

Muller is in the top 3/top 5 strikers of all time.

says who?

Ronaldo, Romario, Pele,Van basten, Di stefano,Puskas are all better than Muller
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by chic2pimp(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2010
jalether:

says who?

Ronaldo, Romario, Pele,Van basten, Di stefano,Puskas are all better than Muller

I'll give you Ronaldo,Van basten and Puskas

Romario - Muller was better, not by much though.
Di Stefano - was an attacking midfielder
Pele - a playmaker cum forward(was not a no 9)
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by usbcable(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2010
raul''golden boy'' gonzalez
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by badboym: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
RONALDO DE LIMA

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by pmartins: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2010
Sanni Emmanuel, my naija boy.
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by yiboboy: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2011
Marco Van Basten. . . .definitely!
Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by sheriffman(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2011
ronaldo the phenomenon

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Striker Of All Time? by olabismal(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Late Rasheed Yekini of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Writers Wanted.....Paid Part-time Offer For Football Lovers!!! / Juventus VS Barcelona: Predict Correctly The Score L & Win Merrybet Pin Of ₦100k / Chukwueze In London To Complete $49m Chelsea Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.