Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,359 members, 7,904,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? (632 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Don't forget the saying forgive and forget..

Don't forget the vows u guys took oath of during solemnization on ur weeding day.. (4 the married)

Still Don't forget the scripture which says "dash should not judge" live everything for God.

many married men are gay out there but do it secretly especially in Nigeria where gay law is prohibited and strictly punishable offence with 14years imprisonment jail term. We all fail to realize this fact but it's the true. The question here now is.....

Ladies! Would u forgive your Man and move on after finding out he is gay?
Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
OP, the question should rather be: should ladies forgive you for killing their beloved English language?
AccessME:

Don't forget the vows u guys took oath of during solemnization on ur weeding day.. (4 the married)

Still Don't forget the scripture which says "dash should not judge" live everything for God.

many married men are gay out there but do it secretly especially in Nigeria where gay law is prohibited and strictly punishable offence with 14years imprisonment jail term. We all fail to realize this fact but it's the true. The question here now is.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Forgiveness is sure from my end.

But imma MOVE on.
Diapers are very expensive nowadays. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Divay22(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't know... But i never pray to be in that kind of situation

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
AccessME:

grin

Definitely its a YES for me grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Only enemies of state can answer this question, we patriots won't even think of such, gays are mad
Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by cruzita(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin I LOVE TO FORGIVE BUT I HATE TO FORGET
Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by adajoe555: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bisexual

Huh I don't know yet let me catch him first grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Forgive Your Man After Finding Out He Is Gay? by Zeze06(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
After my secondary school, I decided to go to a medical school. .At the entrance, we were asked to re-arrange the letter:- *PNEIS*. to form the name of an important body part which is most useful when active ..
Those who wrote spine are now professional doctors. While, those of us that wrote what you're thinking are whatsapp group admins
�����

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Wedding Ceremony Overrated Or Underrated? / My Mother Wants Me To Marry A Yahoo Boy - Nigerian Lady Opens Up / Baba Grossed Through Nairaland Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.