Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:42 AM

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (84645 Views)

Atiku To Present DNA Test To Appeal Challenging Buhari To Do Same If Truly He Is / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Yes. I've tried to find any kingdom called Judah in West Africa and all I see is links to your site and other similar sites, blogs, facebook pages etc that use that site.

There was an actual Kingdom of Judah in the Republic of Benin in history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouidah

That proves the MAPS I posted are REAL.

This 1655 map is from a European website and clearly depicts the southern Nigerian coast as 'Oud'. Short for 'Judah'.

https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/detail/50428/LAfrique_ou_Lybie_Ulterieure_ou_font_Le_Saara_ou_Desert_Le_Pays_Des/Sanson.html

Many Igbo names start with 'Ud' - Udenkwo, Ude, Udi, Udo, Udoka, Udegbulam, Udokanma, Udobata etc.

Also, the 'J' in Judah is an English addition. Ancient Hebrew did not use the letter J. So the true name would be Uda or Ouda, just as Igbo, is the true rendition, not ''Hebrew'', etc.
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
PDJT:
-So what happened to the females in the household? Oh I see, I forgot females were not counted in those days, according to the Holy Bible.

Butthurt much?
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

This 1655 map is from a European website and clearly depicts the southern Nigerian coast as 'Oud'. Short for 'Judah'.

https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/detail/50428/LAfrique_ou_Lybie_Ulterieure_ou_font_Le_Saara_ou_Desert_Le_Pays_Des/Sanson.html

Many Igbo names start with 'Ud' - Udenkwo, Ude, Udi, Udo, Udoka, Udegbulam, Udokanma, Udobata etc.

Also, the 'J' in Judah is an English addition. Ancient Hebrew did not use the letter J. So the true name would be Uda or Ouda, just as Igbo, is the true rendition, not ''Hebrew'', etc.

That's quite an astonishing number of wild leaps. Drawing a lot of conclusions from completely unrelated things. A small coastal kingdom in Benin Republic with a population less than most local governments in Lagos who do not claim to be Jews are hardly some outpost of Jewish settlement in Africa.

Knowing the meaning of names like Udokanma, how the hell is it relevant to Judah or whatever. Is Judah also the origin of names like Uduak? How does this Judah kingdom relate with Igbos? Or Jewish culture or history?

I'll have to try not to waste the rest of my remaining weekend on all this shiit. grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by StarOfDavid(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

That's quite an astonishing number of wild leaps. Drawing a lot of conclusions from completely unrelated things. A small coastal kingdom in Benin Republic with a population less than most local governments in Lagos who do not claim to be Jews are hardly some outpost of Jewish settlement in Africa.

Knowing the meaning of names like Udokanma, how the hell is it relevant to Judah or whatever. Is Judah also the origin of names like Uduak? How does this Judah kingdom relate with Igbos? Or Jewish culture or history?

I'll have to try not to waste the rest of my remaining weekend on all this shiit. grin

just give up bro..Rossikki did not only roast you, s/he served you to the dogs

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Bacon21(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rossikki:

If you read the page you would have seen that The town was originally known as Glēxwé, literally 'Farmhouse'. Whydah is an anglicised form of Xwéda (pronounced o-wi-dah), from the Yoruba language

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

That's enough proof for me. I guess we are Jews.

The results have been know by Israel sometime back. Thus, the sitting in on Ecowas and AU. The outburst of Israel Prime Minister declaring Biafra Genocide and this newspaper article referring to Biafra Jews. These were all early confirmation.

Times of Isreal is a major mainstream News network in Israel.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/biafran-jews-mark-50-years-since-failed-bid-for-independence/

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
StarOfDavid:

just give up bro..Rossikki did not only roast you, s/he served you to the dogs

Your moniker already tells me you're an irredeemable efulefu not worth arguing with. Don't go and look for relics of your heritage to devote yourself to. Continue the shameless attache-by-force and continue to be a laughingstock. David is your ancestor grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

The results have been know by Israel sometime back. Thus, the sitting in on Ecowas and AU. The outburst of Israel Prime Minister declaring Biafra Genocide and this newspaper article referring to Biafra Jews. These were all early confirmation.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/biafran-jews-mark-50-years-since-failed-bid-for-independence/
Obi1kenobi and CryptoCoinr will not be happy with this link / image

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Notice Isreal Newspaper and Prime Minister refer to Igbos as Biafran and Jews.

Wat happened to Nigeria? I guess, dat is for the Aboki up North and their Afonja side kick muslimers. hahahaha!
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

Wat happened to Nigeria? I guess, dat is for the Aboki up North and their Afonja side kick muslimers. hahahaha!

Israelis are smart enough to know that there is a problem with a name like N!gger-Area grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

The fraud zenmaster is still at it. Here you go, much better:

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bacon21:

If you read the page you would have seen that The town was originally known as Glēxwé, literally 'Farmhouse'. Whydah is an anglicised form of Xwéda (pronounced o-wi-dah), from the Yoruba language

You're WRONG. Try to understand before you contribute. Glexwe ia a town in the kingdom, not the name of the kingdom. This link refers to the Kingdom of Whidah (Judah) saying,

''The name Whydah (also spelt Hueda, Whidah or Whidaw) is an anglicised form of Xwéda (pronounced o-wi-dah), from the Yoruba language of Benin.''

That part is not cited with a source, so it is the Wiki contributor's opinion as to where the term came from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Whydah
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

Israelis are smart enough to know that there is a problem with a name like N!gger-Area grin grin grin

Nna mehn, dis round on me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

The fraud zenmaster is still at it. Here you go, much better:
The weak scholar is back with video games grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

Which Israel Prime Minister had an outburst about Biafra? You've come with your fake news to feed your gullible zombie followers again. Like Trump declaring a date for referendum. grin Una no dey shame at all at all.

And of course some people in media researching global topics have taken note that a bunch of inferiority complex ravaged losers in Africa claim to be Jews. I've been hearing we're Jews since I was a child. It certainly doesn't mean that the average Israeli on the street have ever heard of your existence. They barely acknowledge the Ethiopian Jews who are basically 3rd class citizens in Israel. And Cushitic people like Ethiopians have proven history of long contact with all groups in the Levant and many have genetic links with Middle East groups. Meanwhile, some deluded, black-ass Bantu niggas in West Africa with no knowledge of their history decide to fill up the information void with Jewish fantasies. Jisike. Odinma.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

Nna mehn, dis round on me. cool
Thanks bro. . .I go add suya join am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Which Israel Prime Minister had an outburst about Biafra? You've come with your fake news to feed your gullible zombie followers again. Like Trump declaring a date for referendum. grin Una no dey shame at all at all.

And of course some people in media researching global topics have taken note that a bunch of inferiority complex ravaged losers in Africa claim to be Jews. I've been hearing we're Jews since I was a child. It certainly doesn't mean that the average Israeli on the street have ever heard of your existence. They barely acknowledge the Ethiopian Jews who are basically 3rd class citizens in Israel. And Cushitic people like Ethiopians have proven history of long contact with all groups in the Levant and many have genetic links with Middle East groups. Meanwhile, some deluded, black-ass Bantu niggas in West Africa with no knowledge of their history decide to fill up the information void with Jewish fantasies. Jisike. Odinma.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/24/ipob-celebrates-israel-recognizes-biafra%E2%80%8E/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pENvnZrFbGg
Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

- It's "Israel" not "Isreal"
- What Prime Minister?
- See attached image

Ever heard of the concept "clickbait"? You should learn it some time.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

The weak scholar is back with video games grin grin

The fraud continues to compliment me. Danke schon bro, danke schon.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

- What Prime Minister?
- See attached image

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

The fraud continues to compliment me. Danke schon bro, danke schon.
read

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

- What Prime Minister?
- See attached image

Ever heard of the concept "clickbait"? You should learn it some time.

And ur point is? U got no point. grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

read

To find evidence for your claims? Nope, that's on you. If you can't back your claims then that's your problem.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

To find evidence for your claims? Nope, that's on you. If you can't back your claims then that's your problem.
My claims are based on scholarly research, not Nairaland Igbo-phobia

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

And ur point is? U got no point. grin

I'm not responsible for your abysmal comprehension and non-existent knowledge of journalism tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

My claims are based on scholarly research

A repeatedly unsubstantiated claim.

not Nairaland Igbo-phobia

Yet another unsubstantiated claim, a strawman this time.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

I'm not responsible for your abysmal comprehension and non-existent knowledge of journalism tricks.

Pillar to post race.... grin grin

Keep banging ur very daft head, maybe the screw loose will be tightened. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
CryptoCoinr:

A repeatedly unsubstantiated claim.

Yet another unsubstantiated claim, a strawman this time.

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Rossikki: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

GIVE IT A REST. YOU ARE SOUNDLY DEFEATED. THE COMBINATION OF EVIDENCE PRESENTED HERE BURIES YOU. They are not ''unrelated''. They are HIGHLY RELATED, except to a toad like you who's been paid to obfuscate history.

First you said there were no cultural connections. I pulled 10 connections straight out of the Old Testament that correspond accurately with Igbo practices.

Then you said the Igbos were mud hut dwellers who never went anywhere or came from anywhere. I then posted images of blacks with kinky hair in ancient Israel, who look uncannily like forest West Africans. You called the ancient artefacts ''rubbish'', and even suggested they weren't blacks. (Because you're sick n the head)

I then posted ancient maps where Europeans depicted West African areas as 'Judah'. You said the maps were '' fake'' Afrocentric propaganda.

I then posted maps from a European website showing references to Judah in southern Nigeria plus evidence of a kingdom of Judah in Benin republic. And now your complaint is that the kingdom is too small to be the kingdom of Judah. You know what? I'm done with your asss.

Thankfully, folks here are educated enough to examine the evidence presented. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by hammer6: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
zenmaster:

If anybody would know, it would be Israel and if anybody will be concerned, it will also be Israel yet the Afonja want to correct Israel DNA evidence with his tribal mark teeth. grin grin

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/24/ipob-celebrates-israel-recognizes-biafra%E2%80%8E/

I've told you, una no dey shame at all at all. Fake news peddling, shameless cretins. I feel the shame that you people can't feel.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel by CryptoCoinr(f): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

Pillar to post race.... grin grin

Keep banging ur very daft head, maybe the screw loose will be tightened. grin grin grin

And the intellectual toddler retreats to his forte: mediocre ad hominems. Nice one. One day you might be intellectually mature enough to form a cogent rebuttal or reasonable, non-projected "insult".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation / Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Declares Uzodinma Winner Of Imo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.