Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,982 members, 7,873,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom (42283 Views)

EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / I Want A Sugar Mummy That Won't Tap My Destiny - Lagos Cross-dresser / I'm Not Bobrisky's Mate - Young Lagos Cross-dresser Tunde OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by djvalentinho(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
lolz country basket.............[color=#006600][/color] FTP for the first time.... abeg where una likes dey...
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by roldee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
This one too

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by tossie101(f): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by lathrowinger: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igbos are justlooking for money anybow..

See that 1 again... make nna kill.nna fathers nah
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by olasco36(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
State Mẹfa tán shocked it must be a joke. I beg come to ọ́sun. I will vote for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by coolebux(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
O gawd grin

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by SmartMugu: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Naija politics has become comedy...lol
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by FTrebirth(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
with this kind of mindset among nigerian youths, the old fools will continue controlling the seat of power.

na to come nairaland dey shout ipob and afonja dem sabi while these old crooks control them like marionettes.
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by pweshboi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol..him wan turn hussein bolt?
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by beastofwestros(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigeria is a joke...the young ones are shouting give us power. the small ones give to them they will mismanage, the youth is a joke but I laugh for the old ones who think ceasing power for themselves will do them good. because every powerful country empower their youth because they know when they know the youth is their real strength but here the older ones teaches the younger ones to asslick them while they amass Great wealth for themselves giving rise to the runs girls and jigolos . I laugh a lot when I see youths thinking handing them over the power will solve the problem of Nigeria. but wait, who handed over to older ones? no one, they worked for it. I don't know how they did it but I know the power wasn't just given to them . 98% of us will endorse the so called corrupt politician when given a token, the problem of Nigeria is not from the older ones but its from the youth . for those of you shouting eh! macron is 38years and he is the president, go and read his biography in as much as he has never held a significant government position before, but all those year ,he wasn't idle he was studying the government very very closely. I remember years ago, Desmond was screaming vote for me, vote a youth for change...we voted him, he went to house ,the vibrant so called youth went mute and joined others in their asslicking game. give your so called young celebrities small change ...their confession will change. The problem of Nigeria is not the old leaders but the youth...
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by xynerise: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is why the old looters will keep stealing from us. Our youths are clowns

1 Like

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by alyarmouk(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
these ones have POWER already.

jeff1993:
The Youths are not ready for power yet!!!
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Multi1: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Those wey carry pino pino mouth enter don chop us dry, e come be say person wey carry basket mouth, mbanu!

May Amadioha fall on that ur ambition.
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by kobabe(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
your hair have disqualify you
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by vincente274(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Chivasex: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigeria is really a comic state.

Now touts, comedians and singers are wanting to rule.

Nonsense
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by moses93(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbish..... Just don't like the guy's comedy. Gordons rocks.
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Seriously the youths are not serious for this leadership role no wonder our grandfathers are playing with our future

1 Like

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Lifegoeson4all: 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
imo state
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by osuofia2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Where is nwamaaikpe ? E b like say seun mods don give am life time ban
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Orpe7(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Youths are given a chance yet they make mockery of themselves. Youth aint ready mehn

1 Like

Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by omoiyamayor(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stupid,now youths got the privilege to lead and all he can do is make fun of it. If it like ds will ds old guys take us serious.
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by amychoice(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
What nonsense there are making fool of themselves
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Johnhug66(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] wizzy run for presido deputized by burnaboy and let ganja be legalized grin grin
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by AkupeMBANO(f): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
just look at how we youths are welcoming "not too young to run". with jokes? how will these old Cargos look at us?
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
lwkmd
Re: Vote Basketmouth As Governor Of Abia, Imo, Rivers, Lagos, Cross River, Akwa Ibom by Nosaghae(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pls which software can one use to design that kind of postal on android phone or PC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba And His Daughter, Olivi Idibia Relaxing In Bed / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy" / Ini Edo Flaunts Svelte Figure In Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.