Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,785 members, 7,941,953 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators (6862 Views)

Nigerian Politician Sentenced To 154 Years In Jail For Corruption / N1.4bn Fraud: Court Sentences Ex-kogi Lawmaker To 154-year Jail / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Eziachi: 1:26am On Feb 13, 2010
deols:

Nigerians pride themselves over nothing. U'd be surprised at how better very smaller countries than Nigeria are,starting from their airports. am not surprised anyone's moving to Yemen.Nigerians are everywhere.

You are right. I was in total disbelieve when I landed at Addis Ababa airport in 2003. How beautiful, clean and completely equipped with the most modern state of art equipment. No one hand searched you or your luggage because they got modern scanning machine. No endless touts out numbering passengers.

Then few months later, I was landing at Port Harcourt International Omagwa from London, and looking down, the Port Harcourt airport resembles an abandoned airfield after a war. Even the big sign welcoming you to the airport is no longer greeting you because some of the neon alphabets or words have fallen off.

Inside the arrival hall is worse with two oscillating fan fanning the whole place and everybody crammed into a small hall that is a big the front room of my house. They still search your luggage with hands, unzipping the bag a big person had to sit at before you managed to zip it up. There are hungrier look uniformed people than passengers, the person that will stamp your passport start asking you money for coke.

In addition, I pretend ignorant by asking that I did not realise that taking cocaine (coke) is allowed in Nigeria, especially inside the airport. He shushed me and hurriedly stamped my passport and moved me on.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by chuqudy(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2010
bodsibobo:

@Chukwudi,

You're obviously Igbo.
What business will you continue with? 419, Yahoo:Yahoo and "funny powders"? You are a very silly guy, you know?

@bodsibobo
I am very silly. I have gone very mad BECAUSE oppression maketh a wise man mad. You Ewu Yoruba. Idu. "ma fi lo mi n'da si"

PurestBoy:

You're sillier, the guy made alot of sense and he's entitle to his opinion. So you can go to hell. Anuofia

@PurestBoy
Leave those anumanu . They think they are wise. You see what I am saying. The citizens of this country are incompatibe. Nigeria is not a nation. I am looking toward a time there will be no more Nigeria. The Biafrans are industrous. They will develop faster than others. They can never be included in the terorist list.

samcc30:

@Chukwudi,

You're obviously Igbo.
What business will you continue with? 419, Yahoo:Yahoo and "funny powders"? You are a very silly guy, you know?
@purestboy
You're sillier, the guy made alot of sense and he's entitle to his opinion. So you can go to hell. Anuofia

but u people should know this, Hausa not allow us to stay in Nigeria also igbos not allow us to stay outside the country due to their crime, how many Yoruba's or Hausa and s-south among the people beheaded in Indonesia, china and Malaysia can anyone tell me.

@samcc
Igbos must survive. Since you guys have made the country hard, Igbos go outside to make money. Come to fraud, it is general both in white man and black man. Can you swear that there is no Hausa and Yoruba that is involved in fraud. See Lagos for instance which is a state for fraudsters. Come to places like Anambra, Imo, Abia etc you will stay safe without any fear of juju 419ners, touch and follow, babalao, alae etc. You are a bunch of criminals and greedy people. Nkita tabakwa gi afo. Udele nwuru anwu.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by chidichris(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2010
greener pasture? yes.
terrorist trainning? also yes.
why?
we have seen ppl seeking and getting greener pastures overther and other sourrounding countries before while we have also seen a 25th dec 2009 evidence of terrorist product.
solution, let us pray for the deaths or bed ridden sicknesses for all our home based terrorists in the form of our rulers.
if God can destroy our so-called rulers, we will begin to move forward and stop seeking greener pastures in deserts or countries we are surposed to be better than.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by bodsibobo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
See Lagos for instance which is a state for fraudsters. Come to places like Anambra, Imo, Abia etc you will stay safe without any fear of juju 419ners, touch and follow, babalao, alae etc. You are a bunch of criminals and greedy people. Nkita tabakwa gi afo. Udele nwuru anwu.

Idiot,

Do you want to know who does all these poo in Lagos? Come and visit Lagos during christmas when all your likes have travelled home for Christmas and the true Lagosians (Yorubas) are left in Lagos. Then you'll see that Lagos is more "safe without any fear of juju 419ners, touch and follow, babalao, alae etc."

I don't think I need to answer you, poo is smelling on your body and we're telling you and you're still saying there's no poo on you.

If I decide to start writing on what manners of EMBARASSMENT Nigerians are subject to because of the TERRIBLE perception foreigners have of Nigerians because of your likes. . . . . .

You. . . Nkita tabakwa gi afo. Udele nwuru anwu Look at him calling someone greedy, who is greedier? You who can do any poo for money? . . .Anuofia
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Smi1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ PeeDaVinci: I was thinking the same thing maybe it was a plot from those yemenis ass
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by Smi1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
@Chuqudi: i think you lack knowledge !!
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by blackcypha(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
it is a pity!
more bad publicity for THE GIANT OF AFRICA IN CIVIL UNRESTS AND BAD LEADERSHIP! grin grin grin
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by chuqudy(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2010
bodsibobo:

Idiot,

Do you want to know who does all these poo in Lagos? Come and visit Lagos during christmas when all your likes have travelled home for Christmas and the true Lagosians (Yorubas) are left in Lagos. Then you'll see that Lagos is more "safe without any fear of juju 419ners, touch and follow, babalao, alae etc."

I don't think I need to answer you, poo is smelling on your body and we're telling you and you're still saying there's no poo on you.

If I decide to start writing on what manners of EMBARASSMENT Nigerians are subject to because of the TERRIBLE perception foreigners have of Nigerians because of your likes. . . . . .

You. . . Nkita tabakwa gi afo. Udele nwuru anwu Look at him calling someone greedy, who is greedier? You who can do any poo for money? . . .Anuofia

Anumanu,

You do not have any thing to say. You are just a noise maker without reasoning. Who can compete with you in juju? Both your Christians and muslems are fake. Most juju we use are got from your land. Come to 419, drug, crime etc, internet fraud, everyone is in the bussines.  Accept the point that the situation of the country today is caused by Nigerian past leaders which includes Obasanjo. Who is as greedy, as wicked, as insolent, as hypocritic, as crafty as Mattew Obasanjo? We taught he would save the nation but he has made many of us to miss abacha. Abacha was far better. Oh! Abacha of blessed memories! You can reply me again if you know you are a fool. Anu Mpama
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by chuqudy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
S@mi:

@Chuqudi: i think you lack knowledge !!

@S@mi: Yes I do but I think you lack knowledge more than me. Reply me again if you know that you are more than a fool. Ozu.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by killkill: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
MUMUS! Why not research the source of the story before spreading it??

This story was reported by a CHINA 'NEWS'  ONLINE: http://english.people.com.cn and "Xinhua" news.

They have very deliberately attached the word 'infiltrators' to further support whatever China chooses to do with Nigerians currently in China illegally.

There's no other report of this so-called 'arrest of infiltrators' anywhere else! But google "Yemen arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese infiltrators" and you'd find its sources as exclusively China-based. (oh, www.sudaneseonline.com is also spreading it and they too got it from the same XINHUA source. Even the so-called "Pan-African News Wire" positing itself as 'serious' news by someone called Abayomi Azikiwe not only rehashes the news but simply pastes the exact same language of 'infiltrators' from XINHUA! see: http://panafricannews..com/2010/02/yemen-arrests-154-nigerians-sudanese.html)

Don't you know that the internet is viral?

The word 'Infiltrators' insinuates 'Terrorism', which is the last thing a materialistic ostentatious money-hungry people called Nigerians can ever be engaged in.
Wayo, yes. Terror, no.

Once you're made into 'terrorists' (a laughable proposition really), it's the end of Nigerians-traveling-abroad-opportunities.

Mumu plenty for 9ja.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by CGKing(m): 2:49am On Feb 15, 2010
Wetin dey worry some nigerians sef? Cant they even think? I was getting upset that Nigerians were even in China. Now Yemen? Yemen for goodness sake. I bet you'd find plenty in Iraq and Afganistan. This is no fault of any governement. This is a foolish way of thinking that nigerians are developing.
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by anneduke: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2010
i wonder what they are doing there
Re: Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators by nnajiofo: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2010
what is there that we don't have in this nation anyway it is not their fault our leaders have failed us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! / Revealed. Oshiomole Is Not From Edo / Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.