Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money (5490 Views)

Please Help! I Need Somebody To Buy A Gig On Fiver / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself / I Need Somebody From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by okoroja(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
Before you look for someone to teach you on how to make money, first, set your priorities right. you can make money in so many ways. so define your niche. get educated and informed in your choosen area. develope your skill in that your niche by making inquiry and meeting expert in that field.
Beside, if mean to make money online, it is easy to make money online and i mean big money, but you have to learn from the expert.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by jek1471: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
okoroja:

Before you look for someone to teach you on how to make money, first, set your priorities right. you can make money in so many ways. so define your niche. get educated and informed in your choosen area. develope your skill in that your niche by making inquiry and meeting expert in that field.
Beside, if mean to make money online, it is easy to make money online and i mean big money, but you have to learn from the expert.

All you've said is true and is covered in www.mycomputervillage.com
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by dodoIkire1(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2010
First you need to ask yourself what you REALLY want in life. Don't just look at the surface, look deep to the root!
Thereafter ask yourself the following questios:

1. what make you happy?
2. are you really ready to make money or just wishing? ( a lot of people merely wish without being ready to do what it take to be rich)
3. if your really ready to make money, lot's of it, , then ask, are you ready to develop your mind to a level where money making process becomes a second nature?

THE WAY TO MONEY IS FINANCIAL WISDOM. Get financial wisdom first and all other things shall be added unto you! START DEVELOPING YOUR MIND FINANCIALLY. Read to know, know and abide, abide and be disciplined, then pray, you will be there! wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by Ltrust(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
No texting to your email; lets do it here, I can give you 4 registered investment companies that has been paying me for the past 4 years. They pay me 1% per day. You might think is small but calculated over 150 days , its a large chunk. /07033097160. GOODBYE.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by spyglaxx: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2010
make your $30 here. A $ is enough 4 d wise

Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by johnkik(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
visit moneyglues.com
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by realbrowny: 12:37am On Mar 28, 2010
Hi, if you're interested in forex trading please log on to your yahoo messenger every week days for a month free

trading exercise. But you must open a demo account with any broker that uses MT4 or MT5. You will be trading from

this demo account.Open your demo account with $500 only. I want to show you how to trade forex for FREE!. For one

month, we will increase your $500 to something so delightful. You are not paying anything for this! just log on to

your yahoo messenger and your mt4 demo account, click on my messenger ID or add me so I will know you are there and

We will trade together, every morning - from Monday to Friday for one month. Inform your friends! Let's make

money to our success!

My yahoo messenger is: realbrowny

My Phone number is: 08050432278

If you are convinced at the end of the month, you can then invest your money. Forex, for sure, is a good business if you understand how to go about it. You, surely, will make a good living out of it.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by 4ward(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2010
If building,selling websites and making money legally on the internet is interesting to you then you can contact me via email.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by 4ward(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2010
If building,selling websites and making money legally on the internet  is interesting to you then you can contact me via email./cal 07038641600
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by victorking: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2010
then join me in my group.check my signature
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by 3RNEST(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
Ask google dude!
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by victorking: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
if you are very serious about making money and you are not just a fake,then check out the system i use continuously to generate mouth watering income monthly.if you are interested check my signature link for more info.i will still mail you.this is real.
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2010
Put your money where your heart is. You will be glad you did check here http://twohoursjob.com

Good program for all
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by samoyin(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2010
@22okezie

To make money is not an overnight thing, now I have three free e-boks for you to read and follow a step by step process. It will help you.

Also read Rich Dad Poor dad by Robert Kyosaki.
                Also Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
               and Grow Rich With Peace of Mind by Napoleon Hill

Google Zig Zigglar and get his wonderful words of inspiration and you will never be the same.

This is just to prepare you. Be close to your Creator, very important, it is the Lord God that gives the power to make wealth.

When it comes how do you manage it to maintain the wealth growth? that is the essence of the information I want you to gather.

This will indeed go a very long way. It is not just getting money that is the issue is keeping the wealth and building it it and the big secret of building the wealth is FIND A NEED AND FILL IT.

IMPACT MANKIND POSITIVELY- LET YOUR WEALTH HAVE AN IMPACT ON OTHERS, SHOW OTHERS ALSO HOW TO MAKE WEALTH WHEN YOU GET THE BREAKTHROUGH.

If after reading all the e-books and there is NO ACTION then there can be no money.

Cheers!

for your free ebook send subject: SEND MY 3 FREE EBOOKS to samoyin@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by agapeLuv1(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2010
I use to ask this qestion before , until i came accross a book that changed my life financially get a free dowaload attached!!!

Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by btuneri: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
I WILL ADVISE YOU TO START BLOGGING, IS AN INTERNET BUSINESS THAT
CAN PULL IN UP TO $500 INTO YOUR POCKET IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT
IT. FROM THERE YOU CAN EXPAND IT.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OR YOU NEED FREE INFORMATION ON THIS
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO MAIL ME btuneri@gmail.com
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by blaccky: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2010
can u type at least 10 words per minutes? If yes my e-book on data entry will work for you. send a mail to blacckygeorge@gmail.com with subject 'INTERESTED' cheers!
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by friendehis(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
Start a web hosting business and sell web hosting to webmaster and other who need to host and register web site, this is a lucrative online/work from home business.

Hey dont be kidding check this out www.vbhostnet.com
Re: I Need Somebody That Will Teach Me On How To Make Money by Ihategirls(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
I think if you create a blog, you can start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Gtbank / How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card / What Is Session ID In Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.