Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Insult Or Comedy??? – Comedian Funny Bone Calls Daddy Showkey A Mosquito - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insult Or Comedy??? – Comedian Funny Bone Calls Daddy Showkey A Mosquito (412 Views)

2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insult Or Comedy??? – Comedian Funny Bone Calls Daddy Showkey A Mosquito by rhonard(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerian Comedian Funny Bone, in a bid to crack the ribs of his audience, crossed the lines by calling Veteran singer Daddy Showkey a mosquito in the music industry. Many laughed at the joke. But Daddy Showkey didn’t find it funny.

This comment was considered highly rude by his industry colleagues, especially those from the music industry, as the place of respect and loyalty must never be tampered with for no reason whatsoever!!! But overwhelmed by the need to make his audience laugh their hearts out, the Nigerian comedian failed to play by the rules; a very wrong move!!!

The whole thing began with Funny Bone cracking a joke about the beef between Davido, Wizkid, and Tekno. If you remember, Davido had been called out over his “frog voice” while Tekno was said to have the face of a duck. So, during the show, Funny Bone again called Tekno a duck and insolently compared Daddy Showkey to a “mosquito.”

Daddy Showkey saw the clip and got pissed off. Funny Bone then apologized to him, stating how much he respects him. He said; “I respect you a lot and will never disrespect you. You know me too well. I apologize, sir. Please accept my apology.” Guys, after all, said and done, would you say Funny Bone’s comedy was cool or insolent

Re: Insult Or Comedy??? – Comedian Funny Bone Calls Daddy Showkey A Mosquito by subtlemee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Insolent

(1) (Reply)

Starboy Wizkid!! Drake Performs Come Closer At Toronto / ‘your Boyfriend Iceberg Slim Is Hawt’ -laura Ikeji Tells Juliet Ibrahim / Sean Tizzle Welcomes A Child With His America Based Girlfriend Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.