Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,725 members, 7,924,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake (8498 Views)

Wikileaks Shows How US Govt Sabotaged Haiti Economic Growth / Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti / Haiti: BBC Traces Scam Computer To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 12, 2010
I nned someone to let me know what the US stands to gain by deploying resources to Haiti?

so because[b] you[/b] dont know what they stand to gain, means they stand to gain nothing?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by bawomolo(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2010
i was being sarcastic guys
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by egift(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2010
Prophets of doom
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2010
For those of you who have been blinded by your green cards and Mc Donalds burger, The United STATES is a criminal organisation. They attacked HAITI because they want to tap the OIL reserves in Haiti's coast. I bet you dummies did not know that the United states discovered OIL in Haiti years ago but failed to tap it because they did not want the black nation of Haiti to be rich and because they wanted to wait for the OIL in middle east to dry. Now they want the OIL for themselves and the only way they can get it to scare Haitians out of their country and relocate them to Dominican republic. Have you not heard Journalists on CNN talking about the possibility of evacuating the whole country of Haiti.By the way Hait also has big gold mines which have not been properly tapped.The USA wants to boost their gold bullions in fort knox.

Conspiracy theory my yansh,the USA is evil finish and clar!Here is the link ,wipe the poo steam from your eyes and see the truth :

http://pakalert./2010/01/22/oil-in-haiti-economic-reasons-for-the-unus-occupation/

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=9620

http://www.margueritelaurent.com/pressclips/oil_sites.html#fortliberte

http://www.google.co.za/#hl=en&q=oil+discovered+in+haiti&meta=&aq=f&oq=oil+discovered+in+haiti&fp=6d947bb3c737bd44

http://www.margueritelaurent.com/pressclips/expose.html
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2010
dejiariyo:

am not a conspiracy theorist but there is a weapon that can cause a earth quake of such magnitude.I studied raido science and from what i know and the little knowledge of haarp that i have, There are possibilities that Haarp (might) have caused it.
The Haarp being used as a weapon is Highly possible cos of the amount of Ionospheric heating its projects into the atmosphere, there is some discovery that haarp can also be used to control minds,i dont want to go into details cos its still not confirmed but everyone on here can also do their research as well.

pls ask yourself this questions :https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=396950.0;num_replies=30

1)what is global warming and is it man made or not.

2) why are they making noise about 2012 recently.

And for the poster who said how can a weapon cause a earth quake of this magnitude,will post you one of my former lecturer Dr Nick Begich,its might help you a little,

[flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJfkh0e3l0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

And how does a mythical weapon that supposedly 'heats up the ionosphere' cause a massive tectonic movement? Do you re'tards even know what an earthquake is?

So the US supposedly fired this magical weapon that 'heated up the ionosphere'. Care to explain why absolutely no weather or atmospheric anomaly was detected by any weather agencies? And if the ionosphere - the conductive layer of the atmosphere - was energized so violently, why no disruptions reported in satellite signal quality, why no drops in GPS signals? Why no surges or spikes as usually seen when the ionosphere is energized by Solar flares?

Please, gentlemen, some common sense is required here. Now we know those who were sleeping during Geography and Physics classes in secondary school.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 7:46am On Feb 12, 2010
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Igbanibo: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2010
It is plausible that heating up the ionosphere, droughts and earthquakes could result. It is not a conspiracy theory, I have seen documentaries on that here in the US.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by agathamari(f): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2010
so the us managed to move the techtonic plates, wow you would think if they had that ability they would be able to prevent or minimised the 200+ earthquakes that happen every week in the us and her territories.  not to mention those plauging her alies.  your are truely an idiot.

www.usgs.gov
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Abrantie: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2010
Did anyone notice where the article came from? Press TV, an Iranian news organization.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by hardywaltz(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
Typical of human beings. We always find a way of blaming other people for our misfortune. Even when there were only 2 persons in this entire world, Adam still found a way of blaming other people for his disobedience.
Tomorrow we would also blame the CIA for malaria in Africa and say its a biological warfare.
Ps: I agree with the poster who questioned shoot2kill's intelligence.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Igbanibo:

It is plausible that heating up the ionosphere, droughts and earthquakes could result. It is not a conspiracy theory, I have seen documentaries on that here in the US.
you've seen 'documentaries', huh? Oya, share with us the principle behind tectonic movement due to energization of the ionosphere.

I wonder why we no dey see earthquakes anytime there is a solar flare?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by citizenY(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
I don't know who to believe or trust nowadays. All news media have their bias, depending on which side of an issue you are.

One very curious issue in Haiti and many did not notice it was the American obsession about securing a foothold in Haiti at the expense
more urgently required relief and rescue. Why the scramble? Thereafter, there was a virtual hijack and control of the airport such that relief had to
be delivered by sea, all because of this American obsession, WHy?

Questions, questions, questions. Anything is possible.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by dejiariyo: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
hardywaltz:

Typical of human beings. We always find a way of blaming other people for our misfortune. Even when there were only 2 persons in this entire world, Adam still found a way of blaming other people for his disobedience.
Tomorrow we would also blame the CIA for malaria in Africa and say its a biological warfare.

I will only reply your post from all the ignorant post on this site, if u Ignorant dats dont make anyone else ignorant just respect pple point of view instead of trying to make pple look unitelligent like yu.

HIv ,Global warming ,9-11 ,Swine flu are all man made  if u dont believe me will give u an example of what happened in 1995 when i was still in nigeria.Pfizer imported some deadly drugs into Nigeria and started testing on innocent kids for the cure of meningitis.Load of kids became deformed and there were thousands of deaths after the test, if that can happen in 1995 ,what might have happened with their story of Hiv was from africa wen its was in record that the first case was found among gay men in America. see this link dumbasses

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1517171.stm

Everyone in America should take down their Barrack Obama portrait and put up a picture of a Pentagon right after that so-called terrorist attack. They should look at it and say "I am a slave now because I let the government tell me a plane punched a hole in this building and left no wing or tail fin marks and the passe, ngers and black boxes evaporated" Now all we do is chase phantom terrorist and kill people.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by ayo84(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
you can't completely ignore conspiracy theories, what do you say about the sept 11 hoax or the lies america has told for years now.
If you do your research well enough, these conspiracies are likely .what do you expect of the us government , you think they wudnt do things that are shady to remain a superpower
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by MCLOVIN: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
HAARP Technology would do that, yes.
But even old fashioned 5 megaton nuke-testing would do just as well.

http://www.rense.com/general61/earthquakestsunamisand.htm
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
dejiariyo:

HIv ,Global warming ,9-11 ,Swine flu are all man made  if u dont believe me will give u an example of what happened in 1995 when i was still in nigeria.Pfizer imported some deadly drugs into Nigeria and started testing on innocent kids for the cure of meningitis.Load of kids became deformed and there were thousands of deaths after the test, if that can happen in 1995 ,what might have happened with their story of Hiv was from africa wen its was in record that the first case was found among gay men in America. see this link dumbasses

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1517171.stm

How does the Pfizer drug test mean that HIV, Swine Flu et al are man made? Was Pfizer's Trovan a virus?
See the person calling others 'unintelligent'. here you are claiming 'thousands of deaths' whereas in the link you provided, it clearly shows that 11 people died.
Either you're a shameless liar, or you're just plain unintelligent. Frankly, i think it's a mix of both.

The first DETECTED case of AIDS was in America. It doesn't mean that people hadn't been dying of the disease elsewhere before people caught on to it. Do you know how many people die in Nigeria of unknown causes, with their deaths being ascribed to 'fever'?

So apparently, your point is that Pfizer (aka 'the Americans' in your twisted mind) came deliberately testing Trovan in Nigeria. Are you aware that Trovan was on sale commercially in the US to up to 300,000 patients monthly? So the Evil Americans even went as far as selling the 'deadly drugs' to kill their own citizenry, abi?

dejiariyo:

Everyone in America should take down their Barrack Obama portrait and put up a picture of a Pentagon right after that so-called terrorist attack. They should look at it and say "I am a slave now because I let the government tell me a plane punched a hole in this building and left no wing or tail fin marks and the passe, ngers and black boxes evaporated" Now all we do is chase phantom terrorist and kill people.

So a huge passenger plane slams into a building at hundreds of miles per hour, yet you're expecting to find perfectly cut delta wing or tail-fin marks, abi?
Just when i thought you people couldn't get more pathetic, you lower the bar yet again!
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
MCLOVIN:

HAARP Technology would do that, yes.
But even old fashioned 5 megaton nuke-testing would do just as well.

http://www.rense.com/general61/earthquakestsunamisand.htm

I've asked the question of you people several times, but none of you is bold enough to take up the gauntlet.
Don't point me to any shitty link, tell me what you understand by 'HAARP technology'. In your own words.

As Wikipedia puts it, the HAARP project is the holy grail of conspiracy theories!

PS: While it's relatively easy to create a tidal wave or tsunami by displacing water though a large explosion, it is almost an exercise in futility to move a tectonic plate to cause an earthquake.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
Sheesh!! Imagine having to explain plate tectonics to people who really should know better. Didn't any of you take Geography in secondary school?

You all did, didn't you? it's a core subject. That's why you need to pay attention in class when you're being taught stuff.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by bawomolo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
did the US set off the aftershocks too?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by hardywaltz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ dejiariyo, thought you were going to say Pfizer was the cause of the meningitis outbreak (natural disaster like earthquake).
Earthquakes are natural disasters that are particular to certain place, just like malaria, meningitis, volcanic eruption etc. The only way your theory would hold water if CIA could engineer snowfall  in the Sahara desert.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
agathamari:

so the us managed to move the techtonic plates, wow you would think if they had that ability they would be able to prevent or minimised the 200+ earthquakes that happen every week in the us and her territories. not to mention those plauging her alies. your are truely an idiot.

www.usgs.gov

It is your father that is an idiot you moronic bitxh! If you don't have anything sensible to contribute go suck on a Love Machine. We are not selling underwear here, this is Nairaland so wake the fxck up! Jeez ,how can a weapon meant to cause an earthquake minimize it ? It is like saying a nuclear bomb will stop a nuclear bomb!And who told you the USA has 200+ earthquakes every week. You are talking from your anus because clearly your brain is in your azz. You are a depressing example of an Olodo Rabata! Which school did you go to ?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abrantie:

Did anyone notice where the article came from? Press TV, an Iranian news organization.

Yes it came from an Iranian TV ,so Iranians are liars? Hmm. what about the United States who invaded IRAQ under the pretence that they were going to stop Saddam from using his weapons of Mass destruction? Have those weapons been found till date? Do you see how much of a hypocrite you are? If you don’t have a brain please grow one, locate the nearest stem cells lab and maybe they can help. You seriously need it!
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
hardywaltz:

hardywaltz:

@ dejiariyo, thought you were going to say Pfizer was the cause of the meningitis outbreak (natural disaster like earthquake).
Earthquakes are natural disasters that are particular to certain place, just like malaria, meningitis, volcanic eruption etc. The only way your theory would hold water if CIA could engineer snowfall in the Sahara desert.

Why don't you test yourself first to see if your IQ is adequate enough for you to decipher an intelligent conversation because evidently you lack any "out of the box" thinking capabilities.

Sorry to bust your bubble but the united states weather weapons exist whether you want to believe or not.The question you should be asking is did the USA use it on Haiti or not.

Here are some links you should take a look at no they are not from Iran ,these are from reputable people.

http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?t=296

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/haarp.html

http://www.vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=87965

http://www.sfbayview.com/2010/are-they-that-sick-did-u-s-weather-weapon-destroy-haiti/

Talk less and read more,maybe then your mind will be opened to the dangers that exist out there.

And remember Haiti has OIL ,GOLD & IRIDIUM
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
texazzpete:

Sheesh!! Imagine having to explain plate tectonics to people who really should know better. Didn't any of you take Geography in secondary school?

You all did, didn't you? it's a core subject. That's why you need to pay attention in class when you're being taught stuff.

Please Mr Tectonic plates try to debate like someone who is able to read and UNDERSTAND the English language! We are not discussing the cause of natural earthquakes here we are examining the possibility of the USA using it's weather weapon to attack Haiti. There is a clear difference between the two.

Why don’t you go and ask the people of Hiroshima to describe tectonic plates to you, since Nuclear bombs are natural disasters too!?

And please show me a link or video that details the epicenter of the Haiti quake as well has where the plates shifted. I have been watching all the media channels and not one of them has been able to show a diagram of where the plates shifted. What do you have to say about that?

Why did the USA commandeer the airport and subject other relief agencies to unnecessary checks which caused a lot of delays and resulted in more Haitians dying of hunger. Even on CNN an Irish relief worker expressed his anger at the US marines for causing all those delays

Do you know that the Navy ship "USS Carl Vinson" off the coast of Haiti when the quake happened? How was the USA able to respond and send in troups so fast,that was way too fast.It was as if they marines planned for it.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
Its good to know that some people are beginning to wake up!!!

For all those who still think "earthquake weapons" are not possible, they should do their own research on H.A.A.R.P!!!
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by agathamari(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

It is your father that is an idiot you moronic bitxh! If you don't have anything sensible to contribute go suck on a love machine. We are not selling underwear here, this is Nairaland so wake the fxck up! Jeez ,how can a weapon meant to cause an earthquake minimize it ? It is like saying a nuclear bomb will stop a nuclear bomb!And who told you the USA has 200+ earthquakes every week. You are talking from your anus because clearly your brain is in your azz. You are a depressing example of an Olodo Rabata! Which school did you go to ?
do you even know what an earthquake is? the techtonic plates are constantly moving. when two plates "stick" then free themseves you have an earthquake. if the us has the ability to move these plates enough to cause a massive earthquake then they have the ability to move them when the first become "stuck" thus minimising the quake. as far as your analogy with bombs its more like if you can produce a nuclear bomb to destroy a country then you can produce a smaller one to destroy a building. as far as how many earthquakes the us has in a week i hate to tell you that the us and puerto rico (us territory) combined had . . . . . . are you ready for this. . . . . . 1,103 earthquakes in the last week as of 8:30pm UTC. look it up.

dejiariyo:

dont- i had two friends die in those towers, including my roomates father. i lived through that moment, the evacuations, the panic, the phone calls- so dont
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by pcmecom(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
@agathamari

am not a conspiracy theorist, and neither am I anti-american, I only dislike US foreign policy and their covert operations they conduct in foreig countries.

America, Russia and China do indeed have "earthquake weapons" otherwise known as H.A.A.R.P

sorry about your loss during 9/11, but I hate to tell you this;9/11 was an inside job.

Have you heard of a "false flag attack"?

maybe you can start from there!!

all the best
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
agathamari:

do you even know what an earthquake is? the techtonic plates are constantly moving. when two plates "stick" then free themseves you have an earthquake. if the us has the ability to move these plates enough to cause a massive earthquake then they have the ability to move them when the first become "stuck" thus minimising the quake. as far as your analogy with bombs its more like if you can produce a nuclear bomb to destroy a country then you can produce a smaller one to destroy a building. as far as how many earthquakes the us has in a week i hate to tell you that the us and puerto rico (us territory) combined had . . . . . . are you ready for this. . . . . . 1,103 earthquakes in the last week as of 8:30pm UTC. look it up.
dont- i had two friends die in those towers, including my roomates father. i lived through that moment, the evacuations, the panic, the phone calls- so dont

^^^ And what has natural earthquake got to do with this thread You just analysed how natural earthquakes occur. You did not address the main conspiracy theory at hand.

Why will the USA want to stop the earthquake ,do you work for Pentagon or can read the US military general’s MINDS? Please note that not all that glitters is Gold. If you have taken time to read those articles you will know that this is one conspiracy theory that has a strong following.

You think someone can fabricate those stories? Am sure you will say Area 51 does not exist either. Like i have said a billion times already you don’t have to believe me ,just do your research and see what you come up with. I sincerely hope i am wrong but i am100% convinced that this weapon exists and i am 80% convinced that they used it in Haiti but hey that is just me. I am not forcing down your throats!

I have friends who work in the intelligence community and my ears are full. What some of you consider to be conspiracy theories they actually confirm to me as being the real deal. Remember climategate? I was one of the people telling people that the data was a scam but they refuted me just like you guys until those Chinese Hackers exposed the climategate scandal. I am sure soon hackers will reveal more juicy facts to us.
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Shoot2Kill: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
pcmecom:

@agathamari

am not a conspiracy theorist, and neither am I anti-american, I only dislike US foreign policy and their covert operations they conduct in foreig countries.

America, Russia and China do indeed have "earthquake weapons" otherwise known as H.A.A.R.P

sorry about your loss during 9/11, but I hate to tell you this;9/11 was an inside job.

Have you heard of a "false flag attack"?

maybe you can start from there!!

all the best

Chai bros ,you too solid .I am extremely impressed you are way informed. Let me school her for you :

@agathamari please check these links and read (I know you will say we are nuts but please read)I was an unbeliever like you before but after digesting a lot of info ,you cannot help but begin to see the similar patterns,the shady outcomes and ask questions:

false flag attack

http://www.911proof.com/

http://www.infowars.com/underwear-bomber-false-flag-to-be-exploited-to-renew-draconian-patriot-act/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/potential-false-flag-attack-to-be-blamed-on-muslims-foiled.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-next-false-flag-an-attack-on-the-u-s-embassy-in-yemen.html

http://milfuegos..com/2010/01/underwear-bomber-classic-false-flag.html
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by texazzpete(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

Please Mr Tectonic plates try to debate like someone who is able to read and UNDERSTAND the English language! We are not discussing the cause of natural earthquakes here we are examining the possibility of the USA using it's weather weapon to attack Haiti. There is a clear difference between the two.

Why don’t you go and ask the people of Hiroshima to describe tectonic plates to you, since Nuclear bombs are natural disasters too!?

And please show me a link or video that details the epicenter of the Haiti quake as well has where the plates shifted. I have been watching all the media channels and not one of them has been able to show a diagram of where the plates shifted. What do you have to say about that?

Why did the USA commandeer the airport and subject other relief agencies to unnecessary checks which caused a lot of delays and resulted in more Haitians dying of hunger. Even on CNN an Irish relief worker expressed his anger at the US marines for causing all those delays

Do you know that the Navy ship "USS Carl Vinson" off the coast of Haiti when the quake happened? How was the USA able to respond and send in troups so fast,that was way too fast.It was as if they marines planned for it.

Why do you keep exposing your ignorance to the world? So you expect to see tectonic plates on the surface, abi?
I had my suspicions based on your writing style and your subpar reasoning skills, but this confirms that your secondary and tertiary education was not well delivered.

Unlike Nigeria, the US has troops on standby ready for rapid deployment. Considering the fact that Haiti is pretty close to the US, why raise alarms?
Did you expect it to take three months?
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by hardywaltz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ texazzpete, i wonder why you keep answering that fellow shoot2kill, its obvious he/she reasons backwards. Since you claim to be close to people in the intelligence community (though i know that is a big fat lie), didn't they also tell you that the US can reach any target in the world within 24hrs.
Common reasoning (which is obvious you lack) would tell you that
(1) the US is the closest superpower to Haiti, and therefore should be on the scene first (if something were to happen in Taiwan wouldn't China be the first on the scene?)
(2) a problem  like this if not checked would only put presure on the US southern boda by would be die-hard refugees.
Conspiracy theories are wild goose chase, only someone who hasn't been fooled before will follow all the links you keep posting. Since you believe everything on the internet try researching on UFO'S (which are only sighted in US), climate change, hypnotising machines etc you will definately get over a thousand links.
Accept the earthquake as a natural disaster. all this HARP you a have been drinking will get you drunk soon. Cheers
Re: US Navy Ship Caused Haiti Earthquake by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^

look at this imperialist stooge . we are not fooled CIA puppet - we know u are an instigator angry angry angry angry

haiti is only the beginning. they will soon deploy the HAARP in nigeria so they can come in and take over our oil.

don't u see their first game plan with yardua failed - the tea worked - he is incapacitated - the us would have been ruling us by proxy - but jonathan is in the seat now. te guy better watch out or they will get him too angry

just in case - i am kidding smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Has Not Registered Any APC - Jega / Buhari Acknowledged His Wife Before Osibanjo! / Official Thread For Wailing After APC Is Declared Winner In Edo Elections

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.