Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,581 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

SEX STORY: The Agreement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: The Agreement (848 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: The Agreement by cyberwinner1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
He sees her out the corner of his eye. She
was wearing a long sundress that seemed to cling to her body. “That’s a nice touch,
although I didn’t think she'd show up here at
the airport” he thinks to himself. He then
checks his phone and starts the timer he
prepared. “Looks like the time starts
now
though, ”he said to himself as he thinks about what is supposed to come as per their
agreement. His cock hardened at the thought.
She finally sees him at the checkout
counter of
the vehicle rental center. It was Friday and he
just got into town; he would be there for the
rest of the week so he was renting a car. She makes her way to him.
“Hey, I didn’t think you’d come,” he states.
“Of course I came. I told you I would.”
“I know, it’s just so far from where you live, I
just thought you’d wait until I got to your area.
How’d you get here?” “I took the bus. It didn't take too long.”
“You could have waited until I got in to your city" Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-the-agreement

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls I Need Urgent Advice / How To Make Your Lady Come Fast / Depression; 15yr Old Girl Commits Suicide In Warri Because ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.