Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight (637 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Sara Saartjie Baartman ‘Big Booty’ African Slave Who Was Abused By Europeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight by wheels93: 1:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Nysc Corp members in Delta State camp we're made to lie shirtless on wet grass at midnight for allegedly making noise at lights out.Some people who had health issues fainted due to punishment.
The Corp members complained of being maltreated and poorly fed from the beginning of the orientation camp.
The Delta State camp is in very poor condition,no real bathrooms or toilets, Corp members have to pay to use standard toilets at the Mami market believed to have been built by the same nysc.
Life in camp has proven to be made very difficult for the Corp members, almost exploiting them at every opportunity.
Re: Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight by Raiders: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2017
wheels93:
Nysc Corp members in Delta State camp we're made to lie shirtless on wet grass at midnight for allegedly making noise at lights out.Some people who had health issues fainted due to punishment.
The Corp members complained of being maltreated and poorly fed from the beginning of the orientation camp.
The Delta State camp is in very poor condition,no real bathrooms or toilets, Corp members have to pay to use standard toilets at the Mami market believed to have been built by the same nysc.
Life in camp has proven to be made very difficult for the Corp members, almost exploiting them at every opportunity.
otondo, you have not even started NYSC and you are already complaining. Camp is fun so just enjoy yourself
Re: Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight by OmoOshodi(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2017
source
Re: Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight by wheels93: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Raiders:
otondo, you have not even started NYSC and you are already complaining. Camp is fun so just enjoy yourself
Sabi Sabi do you even understand the post??
Re: Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 1:58am On Aug 06, 2017
eeyah. on top say i wan serve my country
Re: Nysc Delta Corp Members Abused By Soldiers At Midnight by wheels93: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
eeyah. on top say i wan serve my country
I'm telling you

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Launches Wo Challenge Promise To Give One Million Naira To The Winner / 'you Will Make A Great Mother' - Annie Idibia Writes Freda Francis / Small Doctor Goes Nude On Snapchat, Strokes His Manhud On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.