Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,271 members, 7,934,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral (2183 Views)

Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by broseme: 4:17am On Aug 06, 2017
A photo that was posted on Facebook by Fabian Mwamba in which he was holding his wife's nipple has attracted a lot negative comments in which many people have condemned him for disrespecting his wife. Mwamba who looked drunk in the photo seems to have posted it on Facebook whilst he was very drunk not knowing the implications it was going to have.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/a-lusaka-couples-photo-goes-viral.html?m=1

Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by okirewaju(f): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Smh
Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by odiereke(m): 4:44am On Aug 06, 2017
He might be looking for any good buyer that would be interested in replacing him.

1 Like

Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by madridguy(m): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2017
tongue
Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by ReubenE(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2017
He is only enjoying his night with his wife.
Where and when is he suppose to hold the tip if not in the night?
Abi make e hold am for Aso Rock?

I know some people would want to say its like you did not do comprehension..... grin

The wife's face though......its like she is gradually passing out
Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by dannytoe(m): 5:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Irrelevant news every where, abi how this one cum te concern me na.

1 Like

Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by nrexzy: 5:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Lemme guess they are from kenya
Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by omenka(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2017
broseme:
A photo that was posted on Facebook by Fabian Mwamba in which he was holding his wife's nipple has attracted a lot negative comments in which many people have condemned him for disrespecting his wife. Mwamba who looked drunk in the photo seems to have posted it on Facebook whilst he was very drunk not knowing the implications it was going to have.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/a-lusaka-couples-photo-goes-viral.html?m=1
You guys should stop polluting politics board with trash like this please. What exactly is political about this?

sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by austine4real(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
he's a Zimbabwean.
nothing we no go see sef
Re: See The Photo A Couple Posted On Facebook That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Is he a Nigerian, how is this our business? Stop stealing stories from foreigners Facebook pages, we don't care.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! / Man Discovers He Married His Fellow Man After Two Weeks Of Marriage (Photos) / How Can I Get Off This Bondage? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.