Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,932 members, 7,946,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him (33853 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Lex11(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
At least 700 years before the arrival of the Lord Jesus Christ, God incarnate (John 1:1, 1:14)... prophecy foretold "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." .... from Jewish lineage (Matthew 1).

Those who don't worship Him now will certainly bend the knee the later (Isaiah 45:23, Romans 14:10-12)

On a side note... those on this thread that summarily attribute the ignorance of one alleged "Igbo man" (don't know if he really is Igbo, don't care) to a larger group (of Igbos and/or Biafrans) epitomize ignorance! When u go yankee, jand or elsewhere, you're simply black... or something more derogatory/worse in the eyes of other human beings!!!! Let's be more tolerant of and empathetic toward each other... there is much more that unites us than divides!

Peace

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by whitebeard(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

You Yoruba's are hypocrite,because One Igbo man said he dont believe in Jesus and you. People are here motioning Biafra as if all Yoruba's are christian
isn't it the Christian's that would criticise him, he said jesus is a Greek GOD, why did he bring Jesus into the matter, did Jesus oppose Biafra, so why on earth is he telling people not to worship him. If more and more biafrans continue to say things like that, Biafra would split into Jews and Christians. So for the sake of kanu's Biafra (not the real Biafra that I would fight for myself) tell ipob Jew to just worship and mind their own business and stop trying to provoke battles they can never win.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by edgecution(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
You lack sense. Those that brought Christianity to us laughs at us when they see us going to church.

........and another one.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Anybody condemning the guy is a fool,there are so many religion out there and only christians believe in Jesus,All of you who claim to know Jesus are you better than those who do not believe? Japan,Korea,India and even Jews do not believe in Jesus

All this Yoruba making noise here let me ask you,Did Yoruba Muslims believe in. Jesus?

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ezteem(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Tomorrow they are Congolese.

Still waiting for them to claim to be descendants of Napoleon Bonaparte.

Now this one is claiming Jesus Christ,a confirmed Jew,is from the Greek Island.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

You just have to love these Igbo guys.

Atleast our men don't turn gay to get likes, bobrisky , derele etc. Yoruba people will die this night . Amen .
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ezteem(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Anybody condemning the guy is a fool,there are so many religion out there and only christians believe in Jesus,All of you who claim to know Jesus are you better than those who do not believe? Japan,Korea,India and even Jews do not believe in Jesus

All this Yoruba making noise here let me ask you,Did Yoruba Muslims believe in. Jesus?

Ndi ala

Ndi ofe mmanu. Pimples will kill them all.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
isn't it the Christian's that would criticise him, he said jesus is a Greek GOD, why did he bring Jesus into the matter, did Jesus oppose Biafra, so why on earth is he telling people not to worship him. If more and more biafrans continue to say things like that, Biafra would split into Jews and Christians. So for the sake of kanu's Biafra (not the real Biafra that I would fight for myself) tell ipob Jew to just worship and mind their own business and stop trying to provoke battles they can never win.

So the is now Ipob spoke person?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by sonofthunder: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
parrotchick:
it could be true. who drew that Jesus portrait? when did it surface and how re we sure that is really Jesus. same goes to the statue of Mary, she could be a goddess from old religion for all we know. all together, do not depend on man made/drawn images and pictures as item of worship. worship God in spirit and in truth. simples
.. welcome back, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by whitebeard(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

So the is now Ipob spoke person?
he is not the first to say something like this. And he is not the second more and more they would continue to come out small small and then..u know the rest.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

I think this guy has started smoking some of those adulterated indomie made by his brothers.

While one Igbo man is talking thrash above me,another one below is hustling for likes.

READ UP ON FALLACY OF HASTY GENERALIZATION
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by win2kwire: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
What's he talking about ibos already worship ego - drug dealing and 419.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by fk001(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
kponkedenge:

Mumu, so you expect every Igbo man to be a Christian? Even the Whites that brought Christianity to Africa are not all Christians.....
You're just looking for every opportunity to bash the Igbos for cheap likes

I don't have any grudges against any Igbo, in fact i have friends that are Igbo.

I just don't like IPOB

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
angel Michelle, am ready come and destroy this world, jare lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
kelvinUchiha:

So Jesus is English? Nawa o.
Don't u see Brazilians answering Jesus...how many English men have u see answering Jesus.

The man has a point..you reason now..Jesus will have energy to build hell fire to throw us inside but won't have energy to help our children who are starving in Syria and Pakistan .
There is no Jesus bro

According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, Jesus is a fictitious version of Faulkin.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
codemaniacs:

they are idols... if you're black and believe in j:esus then you'll always see e:uropeans and w:hite people as people above your level while if you're black and believe in I:slam... you'll always see arabs as people above your level... if you worship your ancestral you'll see yourself above anyone and you'll never see anything greater than your ancestral religion..

its psychological and mental thing....

that's one of the many reasons they tried to force their religion on Africans... but they are no longer here so why are you still holding on to a religion that has nothing to do with your ancestors

Spot on wink
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bimpe29:
What's this for goodness sake? Blasphemy at its peak. Issa (Jesus) was never an idol.
Jesus is a fictitious story. Faulkin is the true life story.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by sonofdgods: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
chisos is nothing but a white man slavery tools to perpetuate their evil on mankind.religion is the biggest fraud ever invented by man... chisos did not die for me,my ancestors did.

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
determinerman:
Chaioooooo..this man wants to make nameoooo..death go follo am soon
Who will kill him? Is that how your Jesus can't tolerate something?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
sonofdgods:
chisos is nothing but a white man slavery tools to perpetuate their evil on mankind.religion is the biggest fraud ever invented by man... chisos did not die for me,my ancestors did.
Tell THEM!!!
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rondigee:
You will soon die
Who will kill him? You?
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by OtemAtum: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The demographics is changing very very fast... People are dropping jesus n Christianity at an alarming rate in Nigeria/igbo land.

But bros Jesus is a white man.

I'm happy to hear that people are dropping Jesus at a higher rate. May God the Universe, the creator of Yahweh change Africa quickly, ASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by egbemaoguta(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Habibatuley23:

keep deceiving yasef with yeye prayer
I have forgotten that u are an afonja mislim,Pele o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Milestones: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
HERE COMES THE JEW MEN, FAKE PEOPLE FROM FAKE NATION CALLED BIAFRA
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by igahdavid(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
chimeee:
I don't agree with the man...but original name of Jesus is yeshua... that is his Hebrew name..his name while on earth..Jesus Christ is English translation

English translation is Joshua
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by biafran1stson(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
This guy did not mention Biafra in his video, why are people linking his believe with Biafra?

Biafra is going to be a free state, where everybody will be free to practise whichever believe/religion one wishes.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by BadirX(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
cheesy
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

��������� lwkmd​ chai Ndigbo!
Igbo People no go kill us
what does Nnamdi Cownu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by BadirX(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Confused people.

Today they are Jews.

Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
fk001:

No we gave them quit notice

Loooooooooooooool.

U also wore igbo attires n danced n snapped pictures n said u love igbos so so much.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by ameh99: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Shut up
Those that brought Christianity to us no longer practice it and most of the well developed countries know not whom Christ is.

why don't you shut the hell up....

don't you speak any other words in English beside shut up and I am sure you worship idol just like your brother
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by tballeyy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Did Christianity originated from Africa?
yes , from biafra
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by oloriadebusola: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
The mouth of a Jew speaks, what exactly is wrong with our okoro brothers and sisters, Why are they all of a sudden throwing away all meaningful belief, So Jesus is a Greek god, very soon Jesus will become one of their classmates from secondary school(with pictures to proof sef). Dumb dumb.
Aren't they taking things a little far by adding blasphemy to their already freaky agenda. They should leave our JESUS... let them face front and stay in their lane abeg.
Re: Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him by CHIEFPAWPAW: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
This man needs deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.