Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Trust Vs Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Vs Love (7782 Views)

Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage!!! / Wanking VS Love Making / Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage : Which One Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Vs Love by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
@topic

it happens all the time
Re: Trust Vs Love by naijaswag1: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
Trust and love are for marriage's success while love is for boy /girlfriend relationships.Whether you trust the other partner is inconsequential.
Re: Trust Vs Love by leksboy: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
I think it makes no sense to love someone u don't love cos such a person can gilt you in the long run.
Re: Trust Vs Love by abc4lyf: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2010
There is no love without trust.There4, luv is trust and trust is luv!
Re: Trust Vs Love by na2day2(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2010
whitesturd:

trust is very essential in every relationship and it provides a formidable rock for a realationship to stand 2ru thick and thin while love can easily fade away wen it is not supported with trust.

can i trust u?
Re: Trust Vs Love by doniyke3(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
It does not tally. How can one love who he does not trust. It sounds weird to me.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Remdan: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
In a situation where you think you trust him and all of a sudden he fell your hand what will you do? I think the best bet is just to put one's trust in GOD.
Re: Trust Vs Love by mystikal(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2010
who trusts these days?

I can believe in you, but trusting will be hard. I'll still like 2 retain my sanity.
Re: Trust Vs Love by madlady(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Poster, you can love someone you do not trust, but you will never be happy.
Re: Trust Vs Love by bochyke(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2010
Pls find out if you really love the person, cos love and trust goes together
Re: Trust Vs Love by lgboks(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
bochyke:

Pls find out if you really love the person, cos love and trust goes together
i support the motion.
Re: Trust Vs Love by suchislife: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
Trust and Love are different ball game. It hard to trust but it easy to love. You can love someone you don't know, but it hard to trust someone you don't. Trust is to relied on somebody word/statement without any doubt, and to trust somebody you must have know his/her personality. By knowing a person personality will enable you to predict his/her behaviors. Trust is not build in a day, it take many days, month and years.

While love is emotional feeling toward someone. Love is a spirit which direct someone mind to a particular person. You can develop love at any time, any where. We love on purpose, we love one another with different things.

In a relationship we first develop interest, and later we build love and trust. In real fact, love come first before we can trust.

Trust is more powerful than love, because if you trust your partner love will continue to be grow and grow. But, if you love your partner without trust, love will be depreciate.

The two are very important.
Love is wicked.
Trust is dangerous.

Cheers!
Re: Trust Vs Love by Orikinla(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
If God can still love us even though He does not trust us to remain faithful to Him, then we can also love those we do not trust. Because, True Love is a Sacrifice and you do not need to qualify for it.

Love is a gift and you do not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Take it or leave it.
Love is not by force.

Love does not need trust to survive and succeed, but FAITH.
You will have love as much as you believe in love.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Chykason(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
Good write-up!
Re: Trust Vs Love by alldone(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
if you must marry they go hand in hand. if u love without trust the marriage will never last.
Re: Trust Vs Love by SisiEko1(f): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ALL THOSE WHO HELPED ME PUT MAMA GEE IN HER PLACE, THANKS ALOT, OSHE! LOL
AND THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE THREAD

@DENONY: I'VE BEEN AROUND, HOWDY?
Re: Trust Vs Love by HARDDON: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2010
how do u luv if u dnt trust? if there be no trust, there lies a boundry, and wen luv has boundries, it is clipped and cannot flourish, woivout trust, u can as well pay her, get satisfied and let her gooooo!!! no nid for the head and heart aches! caprish? if not, google it!
Re: Trust Vs Love by ymubaraq(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
cryplease love wisely no trust no love undecided cheesy[/i][i][color=#006600][/color]

Re: Trust Vs Love by Nnenemi(f): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2010
It is possible dat u can love someone and there is no trust
Re: Trust Vs Love by raphy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2010
wazup!
i tink trust n love dont go d same way if some say i like u but i dont love you
she mean she dont trust you i have dated girls who ar like that they dont realy
take me seriouly until i realise myself.
Re: Trust Vs Love by sinequanon: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2010
I think complete love is incompatible with contractual relationships, like marriage. There can be love within marriage, but I do not think it can be complete, because you are expecting something in return from the one you love. It is a contract.

It may be the case that love and trust are necessary within a relationship, but that does not mean that trust is part of love. Rather, it is the opposite. Trust reflects the contract side of the relationship, which has nothing to do with love.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2010
It's possible to love without trusting. It often happens in bad relationships, and the one who loves stays because of that love, despite knowing the other party can't be trusted. when belle don full, eye dey clear sha tongue tongue
Re: Trust Vs Love by obiem(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2010
I TRUST YOU is a better compliment than I LOVE YOU because you may not always TRUST those you LOVE, but you can always LOVE those you TRUST.

Reflect on the above especially the bold part.
Re: Trust Vs Love by oloabbey(m): 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
pls i need to be corrected if am in any way wrong, how can u love someone u don't trust. It is the trust u have in a person that makes u trust him/her. No trust no love but if u claim u love someone u don't trust in nothing but a lie.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Enockia(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
there's no way u can trust one u don't love
Re: Trust Vs Love by anneduke: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2010
how can you love without trust? you will never be able to share thoughts and feelings together.you will never be able to do the things couples do together.why? because of of the fear of betrayal.
love and trust go together.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Enockia(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
there's no way one can love someone he\she can ot trut
Re: Trust Vs Love by Holarmide(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2010
I love my girl so much that at a point in time after a lil quarel, she started misbehavin and i stopped trustin her bt was stilll madly inlove with her. Up till today, i still love her die bt i dont trust her anymore so i had to keep our daughter with me. Now i take care of her.
Re: Trust Vs Love by ugbesbee(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
Brother marries sister

It could be described as a taboo for siblings to marry one another, but Anthonia and Victor in desperate bid to secure UK visa decided to be known and addressed as husband and wife. On the fateful day, January 28, 2008, Anthonia dressed in a flowing white gown, marched to the Ojo marriage registry with Victor to be joined as husband and wife. This was done in a bid to convince the British High Commission to grant them a visiting visa since they can never meet the criteria needed to secure such visa.

With the aid of a naval officer, (Kayode Olaniyan) they were able to secure forged documents, which portrayed them as highly placed individuals in Nigeria. The expectation was that the forged document would guarantee them a visiting visa, and they applied to spend two weeks in UK.

To further convince the BHC, they went along with their wedding photograph, especially where they were cementing their ‘marriage’ with a kiss. Bubble however bust on February 16 when the British High Commission that was not aware the ‘couple’ is related by blood discovered that the bank statement presented was slightly altered. They alerted the police at the Special Fraud Unit, Ikoyi who in turn dispatched an officer to stand by for any possible arrest.

Unknown to them that their game was up, the BHC invited the ‘couple’ for a final interview, where they would be issued a visa. They were careful to ensure that they appeared in uniformed attire so that the difference would not be spotted. Passersby commended their choice of spouse as they looked alike. In the visa section, holding each other closely they stepped into the interview room. The man meant to interview them enquired if they had a swell time on Sunday being Valentine. They were still waiting for their Visa to be issued when the police arrested them for forgery. They were arrested alongside the visa racketeer, Kayode Olaniyan who is alleged to have forged the entire document used for the act.

The PRO SFU, CSP Akan, explained that when Victor discovered that the game was up, he shouted that the man (Kayode) who gave them the document was waiting outside to collect the balance as soon as they collect their approved visa. Unknown to Kayode, the game was up; he was arrested where he was waiting for the balance as soon as the deal clicks. In the course of interrogation, ready to vomit all the illegal things, they have done, Victor confessed that Anthonia was not his wife but his blood sister.

Victor told Saturday Sun that he was tired of struggling to survive in Nigeria that was why he quickly grabbed the opportunity when Kayode promised to assist them to travel out. “He gave us instances of people who he had travelled as ‘couple’. He requested that we should pay N900,000 for the deal but we ended up paying N180,000 with the promise to pay up as soon as the visa is granted.

“He promised that it was easier for couple to be granted visa so we quickly bought the idea to pose as couple. Part of the criteria was to get married, he arranged and we paid at the Ojo marriage registry. He also got some document which shows that I am a marine engineer, working in a company where I am paid more N300,000 monthly. I am an OND student of Lagos State Polytechnic where I am studying Banking and Finance.

I am not a marine engineer and do not have an account in WEMA Bank. I have never attended Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island. My real names are Ayeye Victor Adejobi. My younger sister who posed as my wife is Antonia Ayeye. Nebelisa is not my father’s name at all. Kayode gave us the surname ‘Nebelisa’ and instructed that we should obtain the passport. He took us to Ado Ekiti where we obtained the passport in the name of ‘Nebelisa’.”

When asked how he felt, kissing his sister, Victor said: “ It was disgusting but then I had no choice. I felt very bad knowing that it is an abomination, but because we wanted results, we had to comply. Take a look at the picture it will show that I was not comfortable with what I was doing.” Anthonia saw herself as an actress that was why she was very comfortable when it was time to kiss the bride.

On why she decided to embark on such mission, Anthonia explained that she did it to better her life and would not hesitate do whatever it took to get to the promised land. “I am a stylist and my office is located at Onobotubon Street, off Asho Street, Benin. Victor is my blood brother from the same father and mother. We were introduced to Kayode by a family friend who claimed that he has assisted a lot of people to secure UK visa.”

She explained that: “one of the ways to perfect the plan was to marry my brother, Victor. I saw that as a mere act, since I know that I am not married to my brother in real life. As agreed he took us to the marriage registry at Ojo, Lagos, to get married. At the end we were issued a marriage certificate. To perfect the business, he said we are to pay N900,000, but we managed to drop N180,000 as part payment. I am single and still searching ”

Their rip-off games man, Olaniyan, was not satisfied with his pay in the Navy and he chose to go into visa racketeering to add to his monthly salary. With his experience in the Navy, he was able to reproduce documents used to facilitate his clients’ visa requests, which depict the applicants as having military background.

Kayode who lives at No. 42 Olajumoke Street, Ikotun, Lagos, claimed that he joined the Nigerian Navy in 2005, and still works in the Navy. He explained that he knew his clients “through a family friend of mine, Tunde who told me that they were desperate to travel out of the country. I was the one who arranged for the forged marine documents and marine certificate of competency.

I brought the sample and it was reproduced just like the original document. I then hired the services of a good forger, Isaac, who brought the bank statement, sales receipt and the other documents that were presented. I asked them to pay, N900,000 to process the document which they agreed to but I only collected N180,000 based on the agreement that I would receive the balance at the end of the business. I would have collected the remaining sum today if the visa was issued.”

To the amazement of the British High Commission, Victor presented a document showing that he is working at the Durba Shipping (DNL). He also furnished the Commission with an internal memo approving 30 days annual leave, payment slip indicating a monthly salary of N310,000, letter of employment showing that he was employed as 2nd Engineer with effect from May 12, 2003 and a letter of introduction from the company. Victor further gave the Commission a certificate of Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island Lagos.

Anthonia, the hair stylist on her part appeared before the interview panel claiming that she is CEO/Chairman of the Emmanuel Sidah Ventures. She presented an introduction letter of herself as the owner of the company. Also in her custody was a document from the Corporate Affairs Commission showing when the business was registered. This document was a certificate to authenticate the registration of the business.
Re: Trust Vs Love by SisiEko1(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
ugbesbee:

Brother marries sister

It could be described as a taboo for siblings to marry one another, but Anthonia and Victor in desperate bid to secure UK visa decided to be known and addressed as husband and wife. On the fateful day, January 28, 2008, Anthonia dressed in a flowing white gown, marched to the Ojo marriage registry with Victor to be joined as husband and wife. This was done in a bid to convince the British High Commission to grant them a visiting visa since they can never meet the criteria needed to secure such visa.

With the aid of a naval officer, (Kayode Olaniyan) they were able to secure forged documents, which portrayed them as highly placed individuals in Nigeria. The expectation was that the forged document would guarantee them a visiting visa, and they applied to spend two weeks in UK.

To further convince the BHC, they went along with their wedding photograph, especially where they were cementing their ‘marriage’ with a kiss. Bubble however bust on February 16 when the British High Commission that was not aware the ‘couple’ is related by blood discovered that the bank statement presented was slightly altered. They alerted the police at the Special Fraud Unit, Ikoyi who in turn dispatched an officer to stand by for any possible arrest.

Unknown to them that their game was up, the BHC invited the ‘couple’ for a final interview, where they would be issued a visa. They were careful to ensure that they appeared in uniformed attire so that the difference would not be spotted. Passersby commended their choice of spouse as they looked alike. In the visa section, holding each other closely they stepped into the interview room. The man meant to interview them enquired if they had a swell time on Sunday being Valentine. They were still waiting for their Visa to be issued when the police arrested them for forgery. They were arrested alongside the visa racketeer, Kayode Olaniyan who is alleged to have forged the entire document used for the act.

The PRO SFU, CSP Akan, explained that when Victor discovered that the game was up, he shouted that the man (Kayode) who gave them the document was waiting outside to collect the balance as soon as they collect their approved visa. Unknown to Kayode, the game was up; he was arrested where he was waiting for the balance as soon as the deal clicks. In the course of interrogation, ready to vomit all the illegal things, they have done, Victor confessed that Anthonia was not his wife but his blood sister.

Victor told Saturday Sun that he was tired of struggling to survive in Nigeria that was why he quickly grabbed the opportunity when Kayode promised to assist them to travel out. “He gave us instances of people who he had travelled as ‘couple’. He requested that we should pay N900,000 for the deal but we ended up paying N180,000 with the promise to pay up as soon as the visa is granted.

“He promised that it was easier for couple to be granted visa so we quickly bought the idea to pose as couple. Part of the criteria was to get married, he arranged and we paid at the Ojo marriage registry. He also got some document which shows that I am a marine engineer, working in a company where I am paid more N300,000 monthly. I am an OND student of Lagos State Polytechnic where I am studying Banking and Finance.

I am not a marine engineer and do not have an account in WEMA Bank. I have never attended Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island. My real names are Ayeye Victor Adejobi. My younger sister who posed as my wife is Antonia Ayeye. Nebelisa is not my father’s name at all. Kayode gave us the surname ‘Nebelisa’ and instructed that we should obtain the passport. He took us to Ado Ekiti where we obtained the passport in the name of ‘Nebelisa’.”

When asked how he felt, kissing his sister, Victor said: “ It was disgusting but then I had no choice. I felt very bad knowing that it is an abomination, but because we wanted results, we had to comply. Take a look at the picture it will show that I was not comfortable with what I was doing.” Anthonia saw herself as an actress that was why she was very comfortable when it was time to kiss the bride.

On why she decided to embark on such mission, Anthonia explained that she did it to better her life and would not hesitate do whatever it took to get to the promised land. “I am a stylist and my office is located at Onobotubon Street, off Asho Street, Benin. Victor is my blood brother from the same father and mother. We were introduced to Kayode by a family friend who claimed that he has assisted a lot of people to secure UK visa.”

She explained that: “one of the ways to perfect the plan was to marry my brother, Victor. I saw that as a mere act, since I know that I am not married to my brother in real life. As agreed he took us to the marriage registry at Ojo, Lagos, to get married. At the end we were issued a marriage certificate. To perfect the business, he said we are to pay N900,000, but we managed to drop N180,000 as part payment. I am single and still searching ”

Their rip-off games man, Olaniyan, was not satisfied with his pay in the Navy and he chose to go into visa racketeering to add to his monthly salary. With his experience in the Navy, he was able to reproduce documents used to facilitate his clients’ visa requests, which depict the applicants as having military background.

Kayode who lives at No. 42 Olajumoke Street, Ikotun, Lagos, claimed that he joined the Nigerian Navy in 2005, and still works in the Navy. He explained that he knew his clients “through a family friend of mine, Tunde who told me that they were desperate to travel out of the country. I was the one who arranged for the forged marine documents and marine certificate of competency.

I brought the sample and it was reproduced just like the original document. I then hired the services of a good forger, Isaac, who brought the bank statement, sales receipt and the other documents that were presented. I asked them to pay, N900,000 to process the document which they agreed to but I only collected N180,000 based on the agreement that I would receive the balance at the end of the business. I would have collected the remaining sum today if the visa was issued.”

To the amazement of the British High Commission, Victor presented a document showing that he is working at the Durba Shipping (DNL). He also furnished the Commission with an internal memo approving 30 days annual leave, payment slip indicating a monthly salary of N310,000, letter of employment showing that he was employed as 2nd Engineer with effect from May 12, 2003 and a letter of introduction from the company. Victor further gave the Commission a certificate of Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island Lagos.

Anthonia, the hair stylist on her part appeared before the interview panel claiming that she is CEO/Chairman of the Emmanuel Sidah Ventures. She presented an introduction letter of herself as the owner of the company. Also in her custody was a document from the Corporate Affairs Commission showing when the business was registered. This document was a certificate to authenticate the registration of the business.

ON MY THREAD, R U OK
Re: Trust Vs Love by GEW: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
LOVE IS BLIND MARRAIGE WILL OPEN YOUR EYES.

WHERE IS TOPUP WHEN WE NEED HER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed! / Lady Tattoos 'I Love Sex' On Her Chest And Sex Symbol On Her Chick (Photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.