Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,898 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose (24319 Views)

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by lugado: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ayodele Fayose became the Governor of Ekiti state in 2014 while Abubakar Atiku Baguda became Governor of Kebbi state in 2015, while Baguda took N4bn to Bank of Industry (BOI), secured counter funding and got 78,000 people cultivating rice (employment), my own governor Fayose took N4.7 to build the first flyover in Ekiti state.
Gov.Ayodele Fayose distributing rice for people of Ekiti
While the farmers in Kebbi have sold their rice to Lagos state (LAKE RICE) and have moved on to increasing their farm size, my Governor is still battling with how to complete the humongous project that won’t provide a single sustainable job.
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode (left), with his Kebbi State counterpart ,Governor Atiku Bagudu holding Lake Rice.
While the Kebbi state Governor saw the potentials in processing by partnering with WACOT to provide a N10 billion rice mill that have a production capacity of 100,000 tonnes annually; silos for storing 18,000 tonnes of paddy and a warehouse for storing additional 12,000 tonnes of paddy. When operational, it is expected to generate direct and indirect employment for 3,500 people and its procurement will reach out to 50,000 farmers, my own Governor Fayose has approved the construction of another governor’s office, another high court, reconstruction of the road to his village (even though its next to mine) for several billions of naira.
Kebbi state is not owing any salary and the state government didn’t blame it on PMB whereas Ekiti is owing pensioners as much as 11months while civil servants have 6months unpaid salaries, the difference between these Governors is called good governance with the people at the centre of it.
Also read Flashback: Lamido's ``How Vested Interests are killing Nigeria''
Baguda inherited N83bn debt from the previous government, he didn’t blame it on the past government
If you think Fayose is your best Governor because he gives people 1kg of rice plus N500, you need to have your head examined especially if you are from Ekiti state, for those of you that are not from Ekiti state and assume Fayose is the best governor because he insults PMB, you are part of the larger problem.
please go to your state and compare your Governor with Kebbi state Governor, after that, come back and make your comment

Culled from Aduloju Olabayos wall

http://therenaissanceng.com/fayose-vs-baguda-rice-pyramid-vs-stomach-infrastructure
Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by WonderManly(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't Just know why. Too Long Jare. I need someone with summary. Please! I can't read jor. Haba!
Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by ameh99: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
If you have the opportunity to meet him, what will you tell him?
I will wish him well – and that, if he is not fit to continue (to rule the country) he should resign. What else would I say? Everything I have said, I will stand by it. The offices of the president and governors require a lot of energy. Whatever interest we represent, we cannot deny that. Our adversaries – our opponents – know that we are saying the truth. But because they are the beneficiaries of what is going on, they will defend it. But I’m not afraid of speaking the truth. Truth heals and endures.
Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by ameh99: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
ameh99:
If you have the opportunity to meet him, what will you tell him?
I will wish him well – and that, if he is not fit to continue (to rule the country) he should resign. What else would I say? Everything I have said, I will stand by it. The offices of the president and governors require a lot of energy. Whatever interest we represent, we cannot deny that. Our adversaries – our opponents – know that we are saying the truth. But because they are the beneficiaries of what is going on, they will defend it. But I’m not afraid of speaking the truth. Truth heals and endures.

Fayose you don lie......

because you promise us pictures of Bubu on life support and you must show us....

At your age you still tell such terrible lies.....
Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by yim(f): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Many people commenting didn't even read the post.

Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by positivetaught: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
It amazed me how some people hate the truth so much,those against n insulting fayose, can any of you truthfully contradict anything that fayose said above?.
Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by tomdon(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
This dude Fayose is to me just like some deranged Potor Pig who wakes up everyday with only one objective on his mind, desperately seek my attention.

Even at 2am when the forum is literally sleeping, he's busy wailing in my mentions. cheesy

The two disastrous Kanu's threads yesterday made matters worse. cheesy

Sadly, the last thing I'd ever ever do is pay him the attention he seeks, just as Buhari wouldn't Fayose who's been doing same for over two years! cheesy

Fayose, go and tend to your people's needs, Buhari isn't interested in seeing you, at least not yet. wink

Too much ambiguity herein
Re: I Will Love To See Buhari In London – Fayose by econuel: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
This man is indeed a great man. Just appreciate him for some of his uncommon legendary traits.That is my objective remark about his person. He has played quite significant roles in our today politics not minding some of his mistakes too, because nobody is infallible.

Tinubu Reacts To Isa Funtua's Death / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner / Naira Scarcity: NLC Threatens Strike, Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum