Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

To All Potential Navy Recruits- A Must Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All Potential Navy Recruits- A Must Read (341 Views)

Covenant University Recruits New Set Of Foreign Staff / Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers For Everyone - Download / Kidnapping: Lagos Recruits Military-trained Guards For Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Potential Navy Recruits- A Must Read by peeman79: 5:38am On Aug 06, 2017
To all the potential ahoys, I want to congratulate you in anticipation for your success in the forthcoming recruitment processes.
Am sure that by now you all are making researches on how to be outstanding in the recruitment exercise... I wish you success in that too.
but the main reason for this thread is the fact that most applicants are finding it difficult to access some materials to aid their success in the forthcoming coming aptitude test.
please let's be our brothers keeper and help out with any information that will help us.
thanks for your beneficial responses...

on behalf of broke NN Recruitment Applicants,
I so sign.
Re: To All Potential Navy Recruits- A Must Read by Mjjordan(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol..dis op funny sha

(1) (Reply)

A Student Who Cannot Further His Studies Due To Lack Of Fund / Breaking News: ASUU Begins Indefinite Nationwide Strike / How Much Does It Cost To Study On Low Tuition In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.