Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,548 members, 7,934,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Appeal To My Igbo Brothers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers (7192 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / The Problem With My Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by 9jii(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
madenigga:

Ab0ki i dont support Biafra go try my past posts i hv never done dat. Your rantings are useless. You are the bigger f00l
Liar don't deny it yet you will reap that shame of fraud
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

Guy, stop annoying me please. I beg u.

Sabo if the truth annoys you then do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by ukenke: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fact is, this threat is on the Southerners generally

1 Like

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by backtosender: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
madenigga:
I dont hate anybody am not a tribalist and am not here to blame Nnamdi kanu, true out his ipob brohaha no time has hausa in the east been killed collectively for any reaosn or ipob attacked anybody.
I dont support biafra or Nigerias break up.

But if Nigeria looks away and igbos in the north are killed, anybody reading this shud look at todays date today is 6th of august 2017, a sunday.

If that happens even if Nigeria does not break the North and Nigeria should know they owe me a debt that will be paid 100percent in full. All my dads brothers were killed during the war, my Dad did not grow up with brothers or with a father he was d last child from his mother all d rest apart from his sisters were killed in the war.

But i choose to forgive Nigeria and the north for the sake of God and patritism.

But if igbos are allowed to be killed, new monster greater than shekau wud be created in this earth with one intention to Sink this nation to the ground and i would do everything within my power to make it happen even ifd it takes a 100years. Even if it means me tieing a nuclear weapon to my waist and detonating it in Nigeria let us all go extinct no problem.

He who has ears let him hear.

We are fed up with this rubbish, those questing for blood wud get it in full.
don't mind them let them make that last mistake nigera will be history for ever
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
woodcook:

Sabo if the truth annoys you then do the right thing.
Kk
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

Kk

I don't mean to annoy you, my apologies.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by uzormoses(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
This kanu man will end up been a dissappointment to the ibos.what are he's plans for the ibos if they return back home??some easterners living in the north don't even have a trace of where they live now u tell them to come back home,wia is home?? Ehen abeg d kanu followers wey dey jail nko,wetin go com happen to them??abi kanu ddon forget them??so called leaders.REMEMBER KANU AND THE WIFE HAS BRITISH PASSPORT!!! IGBO KWENU LET'S BE WISE!!!
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by madenigga(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
9jii:

Liar don't deny it yet you will reap that shame of fraud
Like i said ab0ki do ur worst.
I dare u

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

Have you read where the news carried it that yankura or sabon gari market got burnt? Google it, you will see them in the news. these almajiris sleep in these markets and are capable of causing damage. You guys keep talking like u are dealing with learned ppl.

Really?.. and nobody was arrested?.
U see why igbos need to stay on their own.
If u ask them why they did that..
What would be their responds?. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
woodcook:

I don't mean to annoy you, my apologies.

No problem nwanne. Its good we have divergent views a times so that we can get a clearer picture of issues we are tackling.

No offense taken.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Vikky014(f): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:
The federal government should as a matter of urgency step into this issue because without mincing words, the people of igbo extraction will not be killed in their numbers just because a man said one or two things which the northerners have said more times. Nyamiri is now a household name for the igbos and they use it refer to the igbos every time. They call us Nyamiri to our faces and we do not fight nor insult them back in their domain. We pay our taxes in the north and we even pay more than the locals here. Even food vendors pay tax here but theirs do not pay. We will not be targeted because there is nothing in the north that we were given for free. We paid for everything. Even after selectively destroying our businesses through causing spiritual fires at nights, we do not go around killing people. We even help the almajiris by employing them in our shops and businesses so that their lives will have a meaning.

We have never fought anyone in any part of this country but we are always accused of causing problems. It is this northerners that go to their mosques to pass information to kill igbos as part of their lesser jihad. You complain that we make your youth indulge in drugs, no igbo man have ever sold drugs outside sabon gari environs. Your people coming to sabon gari to buy drugs is not an igbo man's problem but your inability to caution your sons and daughters. I know of many of your sons who smoke weed in jakara, kurunmi, in katsina and other places. They bought these drugs from god-knows-where. How are we the problem of the country when your boys are the ones killing our people.
Are you in katsina
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Really?.. and nobody was arrested?.
U see why igbos need to stay on their own.
If u ask them why they did that..
What would be their responds?. undecided

It always appears like an accident, that is what the police will paint it as. That is the problem. I want them to leave too but we need to be smart if we will pull them back to the east.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Vikky014:
Are you in katsina
No. Why did you ask?
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Vikky014(f): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:
No. Why did you ask?
saw katsina in your post. serving there.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Vikky014:
saw katsina in your post. serving there.

I once stayed in katsina when my project too me to katsina , charanchi, jibia and daura. I have since left the place.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Vikky014(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

I once stayed in katsina when my project too me to katsina , charanchi, jibia and daura. I have since left the place.
Alright.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
backtosender:
why do you want to remain in a hostile environment such as northern Nigeria?do you even plan to save your family first or u want to die there plus your family?sorry to say but am talking with facts .....
Let me ask you this: Do you have a place ready for him and his family in the east when they get evicted from the north?

1 Like

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by backtosender: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
GoroTango:
Let me ask you this: Do you have a place ready for him and his family in the east when they get evicted from the north?
is eastern region now become my private property or what?or do you think my properties in Enugu,asaba,Onitsha was dash to me for free?
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Pigsandidiots: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
CaptainGOOD:

[b]HONESTLY U ARE A FOOL (how is nnamdi kanu the cause of this rubbish u posted here) undecided

So on a sunday morning like this u loging here to talk trash. To cause tribal war.
"U dont want ro apportion blames" yet u are aportiining blames.
by the way since when has nairaland become the avenue or home or gathering place for igbos to come here and talk rubbish in the name of STUPiD ADVICE!!. undecided

Did u also write this trash wen oba of lagos threatened to drowed the igbos in lagoon?

Did u also write this trash when
Buhari a whole president of nigeria opened his mouth and call some people 95% and call others 5%
Did u also write this trash wen same buhari said baboon and monkies will soak in blood if he dont win election undecided

Did igbo threaten attackn on anybody despite all those hateful comments against them?. NO!

its dumb sellouts like u who are the problems of igbos not nnamdi kanu or any body u assume.
I DONT BLAME U... ANY FOOL CAN JUST WAKE UP AND WRITE RUBBISH FOR IGBOS. JUST TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS.

U are just lucky today is sunday i would have given the piece of my mind this morning!! RUBBISH!![/b]
[/s]Truth always hurt. But the IPIGS won't listen.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by 9jii(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
madenigga:

Like i said ab0ki do ur worst.
I dare u
Eastern Almajiris dare me
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s[s]]Truth always hurt. But the IPIGS won't listen. [/s]

Yea truth hurts.. cool
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

It always appears like an accident, that is what the police will paint it as. That is the problem. I want them to leave too but we need to be smart if we will pull them back to the east.

Yea u are right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Dead Body Of Notorious Militant, Don Waney Killed By Soldiers (photo) / 2023 Presidency: What I Will Do If PDP Zones Ticket To North And APC To South / Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.