Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,221 members, 7,919,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To (811 Views)

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? / How A Person Can Be Successfull In Life Even Though Being An Illiterate? / 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To by Irelokeh(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Probably I know you're expecting some kind of guru maraji wisdom stuff but hey...what says it better than a life experience. If you don't find any of these traits in your life then you need to thank God and kiss your stars. These traits are responsible for massive failure of people who are potential winners with enough to change the world. Good thing is that you can actually change it and fix everything easily. Just a decision.

So let's get down to business! This is my life in s few words and lessons it taught me.

You Lack Self-Discipline:

This is probably the most dangerous killer of all ambitions, dreams and success. Discipline is when you don't feel like reading that book or watching that tutorial video or calling that special person or cleaning that room of yours but...you still do it without hesitation! That's discipline. Doing things that you don't feel like doing but needs to be done. This trait is easy to kill by trying hard to discipline yourself. You will make sure you make to do lists of things and practise it seriously. This is kind of the easy way out. Or you can stay and watch your life crumble because you don't have Self-Discipline.

Procrastination

I know you probably heard this a million times but that's how important it is. Procrastination is the enemy of time. YOU WON'T JUST BE ABLE TO GET THINGS DONE AT THE RIGHT TIME. They say it's never too late in life...but for people who love to procrastinate...IT IS. it's not a bedtime story it's real. You will fail seriously and become as important but useless as the last letter "s" in the word "useless". While some hardworking person will be taking the fine position of letter "u". Just do it. Make sure you accomplish ALL your daily tasks and to do lists. (Todo's are very important for people like this, don't ignore). Make sure you ignore things you don't need and do things on Time. Always make sure there is enough free time left in a day for you because you did all the necessary chores/things at the early/right time.

You Just Never Learn

Here's a riddle: what do you call a person who never passed driving school for years because he always forgot that the brake pad and throttle are not just the same! Well that riddle is for you. If you don't learn from your mistakes then every failed attempt at getting a job due to your badly constructed CV or resume will just keep coming, sometimes you need to learn to fine tune your life. Ask yourself. What am I doing wrong...oo so I didn't add work experience in this CV. Add it and submit someehere else. Keep learning until your CV is just as attractive as Neymar's new salary. Always learn to keep learning no matter what.

You Don't want what you have, buy what you can't have

Here is one stupidly smart talk from people who were meant to be successful but village people took control.

"Hey I need about 5 million for this business, I only have 1m and I can't start until I got the complete paper. I want to go professional and start big!"

While this is a really smart and nice idea, just incase that's what it takes to stand a good, benefiting business. It's also dangerous because most people use professionalism and forget that every grest thing start small. If you know you can't raise funds after serious efforts, then use the one at hand, don't wait until you can get the fund. Start small seriously and finish big! Make sure you maximize your resources and always find the best and most efficient way to start up cheap.

You don't believe great things happen by chance

While this is the last one, and obviously not the least [part 2 coming soon], it's really the important one. Have you ever done anything so perfect in life that you did other things exactly like that and it was perfect? NO!

The best things in life are beyond our plans, while it's good to plan things...it's best to be flexible. Meet people, help people, read a lot of stuff that's interesting to you, try as much as possible to communicate and hang out with people that love you for who you are, don't be too excited this won't mean you will meet someone or hit something on the internet that will connect you to Dangote or Shell or Silicon Valley..but you'll surely meet something that will connect you to Bill gates or Warren Buffet. Confused? Don't be..this just means ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! Just keep enjoying what you do and do it really well. One day you will just get what you deserve. It happens by chance but is tied to destiny.

Wow that was long right? You're probably thinking about going to the next thread or to comment or to bookmark or to read again but....remember that life is not easy and it not that simple to become a success. You need to make sure you change your lifestyle (it's possible but not easy). And always JUST DO IT!

You can send me a mail from my profile if you would Like to connect with me or want me to write for you. Besides I'm practicing the last step right now!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To by Crea2morrow: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
This is on point, especially the last part.
Re: 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To by Ultrajames: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To by serverconnect(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one. Keep it up.
Re: 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2017
I believe that there are living exceptions to these tips

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Predicts 7 Straight Draws On Nairabet, Wins N16.6m / Applying For Research Grants In Nigeria / Nigerians Storm Their Boss' Office In Italy To Demand For Payment. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.