Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

In Need Of Some Advice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Some Advice (1304 Views)

Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine. / Some Advice Needed / Looking To Buy A Car And Need Some Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Some Advice by Iphe56: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2017
As a young man who wants to get a car durable for Nigerian road
And has double silencer(2 exhaust pipes) apart from Honda EOD
Which one can I get and reasons why?
Re: In Need Of Some Advice by nurey(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Nothing wey we no go see for this cartalk. grin this one weak me. Also op advice is an intangible thing, remove "some" from your topic.

Question 1 what is the advantage of double silencer against single silencer in a car?

Question 2 the Nissan series with 4 silencer nozzles that is common, how does this relate to its affordability? Discuss.

Question 3 Does multiple exhaust system adds to car beauty? If yes explain your reasons with pictorial evidence.

Question 4 When buying a new car, is number of exhaust nozzle be the first criteria? If yes explain how nozzle correlates with reliability using aldrain chenkoff power train efficiency calculation.

Question 5 Are you sure as the op, you are ready to own a vehicle considering your concern has little or nothing to do with vehicle inspection. Discuss with good reason for picking a yes or no answer.

Question 6 What has age got to do with owning a car. Explain using UNICEF conventional children behavioural index.

Question 7 Do you think I am cheeky? If yes explain with evidence why you think so.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Some Advice by mayor2013: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Double silencer. E good but is your pocket ready grin
Re: In Need Of Some Advice by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Where auto oga them
Autojosh
Etc
Re: In Need Of Some Advice by timifakay(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lexus LS460
It is a wonderful car.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Some Advice by Conner44: 2:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Op you say you don't want EOD? Well, you're gonna miss out on this beautiful car

Look around for Honda Accord 2004 European version

You can find one which has a 1.8ltrs 4cyl engine

If you're looking for double silencer motor because you like the way it looks then EOD euro should do because it's engine and maintenance cost is easy on the pockets compared to other types you can see around

Re: In Need Of Some Advice by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Conner44:
Op you say you don't want EOD? Well, you're gonna miss out on this beautiful car

Look around for Honda Accord 2004 European version

You can find one which has a 1.8ltrs 4cyl engine

If you're looking for double silencer motor because you like the way it looks then EOD euro should do because it's engine and maintenance cost is easy on the pockets compared to other types you can see around

How much does it cost ?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Some Advice by captainking(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2017
nurey:
Nothing wey we no go see for this cartalk. grin this one weak me. Also op advice is an intangible thing, remove "some" from your topic.

Question 1 what is the advantage of double silencer against single silencer in a car?

Question 2 the Nissan series with 4 silencer nozzles that is common, how does this relate to its affordability? Discuss.

Question 3 Does multiple exhaust system adds to car beauty? If yes explain your reasons with pictorial evidence.

Question 4 When buying a new car, is number of exhaust nozzle be the first criteria? If yes explain how nozzle correlates with reliability using aldrain chenkoff power train efficiency calculation.

Question 5 Are you sure as the op, you are ready to own a vehicle considering your concern has little or nothing to do with vehicle inspection. Discuss with good reason for picking a yes or no answer.

Question 6 What has age got to do with owning a car. Explain using UNICEF conventional children behavioural index.

Question 7 Do you think I am cheeky? If yes explain with evidence why you think so.

Goodluck
Boss. I duff cap for you.. Anyone that Dosent get ur high level sense of humour shud be made to drink hot kunu.. Hhahhaha

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Some Advice by Conner44: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Emzyme:

How much does it cost ?

it should cost the same as EOD, budget from 1.5 to 2m for a clean title

Remember to request for the one that wasn't "converted"

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Some Advice by Iphe56: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yes I love the way cars with double silencer look
And your other questions I don't understand
I'll simply say everybody has his own taste
As for me I love cars with double exhaust pipes

(1) (Reply)

Women Can't Drive Because They 'have A Quarter Of A Brain', Saudi Sheikh Says / German Based Nigerian Man Shows Off Car His In-Law Made Many Years Ago. Photos / Behold President's Buhari's New Anti-bomb Limousine Valued At N350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.