Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? (1025 Views)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by klassykute(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2017
According to the Bible, Genesis 1:1 God created the Heaven and The Earth.
Where was God before he made the Heaven?

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Josephjnr(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Does it matter?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by RoyalBlak007: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
♤ Somewhere

♤nice
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by dingbang(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Did you know yourself when you were conceived in the womb?

These are things your mind can't carry
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Errrrrmm

Where are the Pastor's in the house cheesy
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Josephjnr(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:

But he was with God. At least, that's what Christianity says.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by dingbang(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

But he was with God. At least, that's what Christianity says.
ok why not just kill yourself first so that you will ask God when you get to his presence
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Josephjnr(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
ok why not just kill yourself first so that you will ask God when you get to his presence

You believe that,I don't. Before my birth,I was not existing so I didn't have any knowledge of it and when I dies,I will stop existing and I will know nothing then. I say, darkness we came from and darkness we shall return.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by LLSAINT(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2017
grin your question sounds funny. Read Genesis 1:1 very well. It says in the Beginning......God does not dwell within time because He is Eternal. He began the beginning even before the beginning began. He created the beginning which is time.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by dingbang(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

You believe that,I don't. Before my birth,I was not existing so I didn't have any knowledge of it and when I dies,I will stop existing and I will know nothing then. I say, darkness we came from and darkness we shall return.
so why can't you use this intelligence you have to answer your question about the existence of God ... Can a creator be created?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Liveair: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol. The kind of question that defies Christian logic.

He wasn't yet born. He was only born when man needed answers to the unexplained, and so created a God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Josephjnr(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
so why can't you use this intelligence you have to answer your question about the existence of God ... Can a creator be created?

You believe strongly in your own creator. Have ever wondered if you are wrong? Now you ask me can a creator be created? If you believe that as complex as man is, he must have been created by something greater. Why don't you believe that as more complex as your creator is, something must have created him/her/it too? So if you believe he exist from no where then you should believe man can also exist from nowhere. Where is the signs of your creator now? He turned everything in your religion, he broke sea,he made food rained from the sky,he sent fire from heaven or is he asleep now or all those records are lies and hallucinations?

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by dingbang(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

You believe strongly in your own creator. Have ever wondered if you are wrong? Now you ask me can a creator be created? If you believe that as complex as man is, he must have been created by something greater. Why don't you believe that as more complex as your creator is, something must have created him/her/it too? So if you believe he exist from no where then you should believe man can also exist from nowhere. Where is the signs of your creator now? He turned everything in your religion, he broke sea,he made food rained from the sky,he sent fire from heaven or is he asleep now or all those records are lies and hallucinations?
bia... Its enough..

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Liveair: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
LLSAINT:
grin your question sounds funny. Read Genesis 1:1 very well. It says in the Beginning......God does not dwell within time because He is Eternal. He began the beginning even before the beginning began. He created the beginning which is time.
This postulation is devoid of simple logic.
If I told you Zeus created all things, and he was not created and that it's all posited in ancient Greek texts, does that sit well with your intellect?
You cannot use same Bible that is, in the first instance, in contention to explain why I should believe it.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Boss13: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Josephjnr:

A nice logical argument. I observe people are quite afraid to think beyond - no problem with that. You cannot force anyone. A lot of people will argue with you strongly when you tell them that there are errors in the Bible. Presently, some of the outstanding unexplainable events in the Bible are now common occurrence and can be explained by science e.g Rainbow, Floods, eclipse etc

One popular story that astonished me as a child and makes me laugh today is the Tower of Babel, which was a story to explain multiple languages - where a group of people decided to build a tall building so they can reach God and God saw the heart of men and decided to disrupt their plan by changing their tongues. Now if you logically dissect that story you would agree with me that it never occurred.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by buccunmie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oga poster. Take a trip to heaven and find out biko
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Josephjnr:
Does it matter?
yes it does, every question is important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by johnydon22(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:

This isn't entirely an answer neither are such excuses necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by chemystery: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol... I also created similar thread sometime ago

https://www.nairaland.com/3842143/gen-1-vs-1-where
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by LordOfNaira: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
LLSAINT:

Where is God?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by LLSAINT(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
He is in you and you are His Image.
LordOfNaira:

Where is God?
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by LLSAINT(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Even your logic was created. A computer does and can not know how it was created or where the creator/maker was when it was created. I understand your right to disbelief but that does not change the FACT.
Liveair:

This postulation is devoid of simple logic.
If I told you Zeus created all things, and he was not created and that it's all posited in ancient Greek texts, does that sit well with your intellect?
You cannot use same Bible that is, in the first instance, in contention to explain why I should believe it.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by Liveair: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
LLSAINT:
Even your logic was created. A computer does and can not know how it was created or where the creator/maker was when it was created. I understand your right to disbelief but that does not change the FACT.
What FACT pls?
Logic isn't created, it's intangible and has no life.
Again, a computer has no initiative, has no self-consciousness...humans do. Maybe you mean your God as the computer.
It should be lucid to you by now that as man advances in science and knowledge, your God recedes into oblivion.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created The Heaven And The Earth? by OtemAtum: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
God is us=you+me+animals+trees+water +fire+ energy in everything. God is ENERGY which can not be created or destroyed. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc are just scams. I am a part of God and so you are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Polygamy A Sin? / Secrets Behind The Witchcraft Powers- Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye / JJT Park Alausa And The Eyo Statue, A Christian Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.