Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,307 members, 7,943,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

4 Ways To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Ways To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better.. (800 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist / How To Maks Your Vagina Smell Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better.. by kingscheta: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
This post is actually for ladies health, I'm tired of asking a lady to wash before having sex because of how unkept their regions are, some are diseases and others are not.
Today I'm about to share tips on how to make ya pu**y taste and smell better, just read all and hook up with my blog to know more about ya health...http://www.tomedbike.com/2017/04/4-ways-to-make-your-vagina-smell-and.html

Read line by lines for amazing result...

Many ladies can't give a good report on their sexual health, cleansing the vagina makes you feel good and comfortably, even looking fresh as the case may be, undergoing the best method of cleansing the vagina gives you a higher opportunity to be free from vagina discomfort such as vagina tingling and make you healthy & confident during sex.

There are proper ways an improper ways of cleansing the vagina. We must look at the basics of cleaning the vagina. As the testicles and penis are sensitive in men so as vagina to women you must keep it clean, "I do hear people saying vagina is your pride I might not quote it right"

1. Washing with strong, perfumed soap is not what the vagina needs, many of this soap contains strong chemicals which are unhealthy to the vagina, using scent soap can lead to infections such as Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), sensitive soap are recommended for the vagina such as Summer Eve and Dove. This soaps are affordable, you can find it at local grocery shops or you can order online, check if available at our shop page.
Note: you can use scent soap to wash all part if the body.

2. Cleaning inside the vagina is not advisable, as we all know the vagina itself has the ability to clean itself because its an organ and there is a hormone responsible for it. Washing inner vagina can lead to infections and other vagina issues, you are meant to clean the outer part of the vagina and leave the rest for the vagina itself to clean. What you can do for the vagina mostly is consuming foods that helps the vagina function.
Do you know that getting your vagina well cleansed, the lower the risk of infections?

There are lots more to read about just click on this link to read all.. Just for ya to see from main source.. �✌ share with ya friends don't be stingy of information..
http://www.tomedbike.com/2017/04/4-ways-to-make-your-vagina-smell-and.html
If you have any question such as how to stop vagina itching etc.. you can drop on the comment box so we can give you solutions, problem shared are ones solved...
Re: 4 Ways To Make Your Vagina Smell And Taste Better.. by kingscheta: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wash with alum lolz

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You See An Unknown Corpse On The Road / 10 Warning Signs Of Fibroid That You Shouldn’t Ignore / The Failure Of A Naturopath Is The Opportunity Of A Surgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.