Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

''yaradua Is Incapacitated''- The Conspiracy Theory! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''yaradua Is Incapacitated''- The Conspiracy Theory! (569 Views)

The Conspiracy Against The Yoruba Nation By Northerners By Chief Bisi Akande / EXPOSED; Buhari Part Of The Conspiracy That Killed Ken-sarowiwa / REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''yaradua Is Incapacitated''- The Conspiracy Theory! by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 12, 2010
My opinion is that yaradua is incapacitated but some powerful interests in connivance with SAUDI GOVT., PDP, SOME POLITICIANS decided to keep him incommunicado pending d next election so as to shop for a replacement and at the same time loot the treasury as usual. The political grandmasters are at work cos 2011 elections is at hand and they are using yaraduas situation to play a game that may eventually tear the fabric of this nation asunder. Fellow NLs this is my own candid opinion what about yours?
Re: ''yaradua Is Incapacitated''- The Conspiracy Theory! by CyberG: 2:46am On Feb 12, 2010
LOL. . .seems you just woke-up from deep slumber that you just realized there is a conspiracy??
Re: ''yaradua Is Incapacitated''- The Conspiracy Theory! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2010
Have nigerians explore the role played by the saudi government in this conspiracy? The saudi is deeply involved.
Re: ''yaradua Is Incapacitated''- The Conspiracy Theory! by 2tait: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2010
my concern is why did the americans appear on the day that Jonathan was made acting president?
even when they black-listed us as a nation of terrorist interest.

i remember they were there the day MKO Abiola died?

(1) (Reply)

Abdul-mutallab: Us Embassy Denies Ondo Legislators Visas / stop Posting Muslim Corps Membersto Plateau, Northern muslims beg / Phcn Cable Kills 10 In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.