Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

The 3 Nigerian Entertainers That Want To Be Governors Of Their States - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 3 Nigerian Entertainers That Want To Be Governors Of Their States (650 Views)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Nigerian Entertainers That Want To Be Governors Of Their States by 360Nigeria: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
culled from www.facebook.com/360nigeria

It all started with the likes of Kate Henshaw, 9ice, Julius Agwu, Bob-Manuel Udokwu, Dan D’Humorous, Kenny Saint Brown and of course Desmond Elliot whom was the only one that was successfully voted into an elective position in the Nigerian political scene. The situation on ground however is, more entertainers in Nigeria are joining the league.

Whether this is good for our political scene or not is a topic for another day. I however want to introduce you to the personalities in the Nigerian entertainment industry that had shown interest to be Governors in their States come next election.

1. Yul Edochie

Actor and son of Nollywood veteran Pete Edochie, Yul was the first celebrity to declare his intention to run for Governor in the forthcoming elections in Anambra State. Writing on why he wanted to become the next governor, Yul says “we need young, vibrant, decisive Leaders with good hearts, Leaders who understand the urgent need to fix the problems of the masses. Leaders who will put tribalism and favouritism aside and work for the people.”

2. kcee

After Yul declares his intention to lead Anambra State, Kingsley Okonkwo Alias Kcee, the Limpopo master also declares his intention to rule the state. Why he decided to rival Yul, nobody knows but according to his Manager Chiedozie Dike, "Anybody can run, likewise it's Kcee's right to run." Well, may the best player win!

3. Terry G

If there's anything that came as a joke to me, in the last few days aside Basketmouth saying he want to run for the governorship of 6 States is Terry G wanting to be Governor of his state (no hard feelings). He kinda sounds confusing and not ready as he isn't sure if he will be coming in as a Governor or Deputy Governor. To cap it up, he seems he sounds like he will like to legalise weed in the State. Well, let the good people of Benue decide for themselves.

To me, this is a good step they all had taken as it shows the youth are now showing interest in politic but the big question remains…. Are they actually ready for taking up the leadership role? Let me hear from you

Source: 360 Nigeria
Re: The 3 Nigerian Entertainers That Want To Be Governors Of Their States by Cameleon72(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
H
Re: The 3 Nigerian Entertainers That Want To Be Governors Of Their States by waali(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and see ooo... Terry G want to be Governor of Benue state.

On a serious note, I dont think the youth are ready from their disposition
Re: The 3 Nigerian Entertainers That Want To Be Governors Of Their States by 360Nigeria: 2:30am On Aug 07, 2017
waali:
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and see ooo... Terry G want to be Governor of Benue state.

On a serious note, I dont think the youth are ready from their disposition
if you ask me, I will tell you some are... just that they are few!

(1) (Reply)

'I Use Wine To Cook'- Emoney As He Shares Photo Of Himself Cooking In Kitchen / Actress Mercy Johnson Looks Flawless In Beautiful Outfit / I Have Nothing But Disrespect For Donald Trump, He's A Joke! - Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.