Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Watch Slay Queen Pop 100 Bottles Of Andre On Her Body To Celebrate Graduation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Slay Queen Pop 100 Bottles Of Andre On Her Body To Celebrate Graduation (546 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / Lady Strips Unclad To Celebrate Graduation From School.photos Go Viral / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Slay Queen Pop 100 Bottles Of Andre On Her Body To Celebrate Graduation by iamlordpromise(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
A Nigerian lady, qualitybeddingsNigeria, popped 100 bottles of the expensive drink ANDRE on her body to celebrate her graduation!

As seen in the video the Slay Queen was seen pouring several bottles of Andre on her body, her friends were also seen popping some on her too, the number of Andre is reportedly around 100. Photos and Video below;

See more photos + the Video at:

http://nobleprimes.com.ng/photosvideo-watch-slay-queen-pop-100-bottles-andre-body-celebrate-graduation/

Re: Watch Slay Queen Pop 100 Bottles Of Andre On Her Body To Celebrate Graduation by lekshore: 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Watch Slay Queen Pop 100 Bottles Of Andre On Her Body To Celebrate Graduation by thesicilian: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See How Tboss Gets Her Pretty Face / Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Mum,lists Requirements / I’d Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At The ‘penis Envy’ Age – KBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.