Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Film Animation: Please Help - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Film Animation: Please Help (1102 Views)

Introducing Nigeria's Best Film/animation School - MX Film & Multimedia Academy / I Need Your Honest And Brutal Criticisms Of This Animation Please (2) (3) (4)

Film Animation: Please Help by jidesp(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2010
[b][/b] Please can anybody tell me the best country to learn film animation and also to apply for scholarship. I have done digital film in NIIT, which comprises of the course Flash, MAYA, After Effect, Sound Forge. I want to have a B.Sc in Animation, i need a direction on which school abroad to complete my study,

Please dont hesitate to contact me if you have any idea,
Re: Film Animation: Please Help by AdamuW: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2010
There are many. I suppose it depends how far you want to go. Just do some extensive research.

I would reccommend the NCCA at Bournemouth in the UK if you are looking for a Bsc. There's the school of Visual Arts (I think that's the name) in Canada. If you can speak French, I would look into some of their institutions as they have some of the best in the world.

Good luck.
Re: Film Animation: Please Help by xothermik(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2010
AdamuW:

There are many. I suppose it depends how far you want to go. Just do some extensive research.
There's the school of Visual Arts (I think that's the name) in Canada.
Good luck.

yeah its the vancouver film school. highly respected as well. you could check out cgtalk.com. look around there's a thread for this kind of institutions from all parts of the world. exept naija anyway smiley.
Re: Film Animation: Please Help by jidesp(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2010
Thanks guys. But i still have 1 more Q, where can i get to do Flash Action Script C++ in Nigeria.

Combining Autocad And 3d Studio Max Or Maya. / What Is The Minimum To Pay For A Website / Would U Drop Ur Portfolio?