Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out (43099 Views)

Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
I understand what she means,she be witch
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by daryoor03(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Danfo Drivers are also called pilot. Kindly find one. Attention seeker
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Maxvasia(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mumu. Who gave u the impression that u are marryable?

See ur face like undercooked fufu.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Observer225: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Comrade bus drivers as well as those dat fly at night in Benin city are also called pilots. Pls come to benin we have a lot of searching pilots here...
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by iamtardey: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
some guys are going to bleep this one punashita for free soon... play your game well she spread everything
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Even moi! I am looking 4a pile lot!
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:

The girl kinda looks like you, or is it my eyes ni

Me keh grin grin

Its not just me trying to dissociate myself from anything negative but that's definitely not me cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dcaliphate:

a million likes for this
ps: u look like scarlet johansson

@emboldened, thank you smiley
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by linusbnn(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Keke drivers are pilots too, I hear them call themselves that

Even Oshiomhole bus drivers too are PILOTS.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Slurity(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
am a pilot but want to marry a virgin. are you one?
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by emeijeh(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
ajepako:

Terra Hawks huh?

Zelda especially..

She frightened me as a kid, l swear

You even knew their names.. ...i was too young to know their names back then in the early 90s
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by emecheboy2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
lefulefu:

terrahawk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
jesu grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
I tell you, no be small terrahawk

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by ajepako(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
emeijeh:

You even knew their names.. ...i was too young to know their names back then in the early 90s

I wasn't even watching Terra Hawks in the early 90s because it was the year l finished high school and I was more into sexy American films like :Pretty Woman (Julia Robert and Richard Gere) and the baddest then : Last American Virgin ( those were 'blue films'as we called them then) lol

I watched Terra Hawks mainly in 1986-89 and Zelda the witch really scared me.. grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by emeijeh(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
ajepako:

I wasn't even watching Terra Hawks in the early 90s because it was the year l finished high school and I was more into sexy American films like :Pretty Woman (Julia Robert and Richard Gere) and the baddest then : Last American Virgin ( those were 'blue films'as we called them then) lol

I watched Terra Hawks mainly in 1986-89 and Zelda the witch really scared me.. grin grin

Hhhmmmm
Respect ma!
I think I remember that character (Zelda) with the wicked laugh.. .and horrible face.
But respect to you.. .i knew pretty woman 10 years after its release, cos that was when I had interest in movies, coupled with Guinness book of records.. ...pretty woman was always mentioned in every edition.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
skarlett:

Me keh grin grin

Its not just me trying to dissociate myself from anything negative but that's definitely not me cheesy
You are correct, that's not you. I definitely know the lady, she's a colleague in the office.

Not sure what her motives are but I find it rather odd even in this social media age.
To each his owm�

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by LorenzoWisdom(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
konvict0111:
You are correct, that's not you. I definitely know the lady, she's a colleague in the office.

Not sure what her motives are but I find it rather odd even in this social media age.
To each his owm�

You should show her this thread so she knows she's not as anonymous as she thinks and the internet never forgets...

The name calling alone sef lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
skarlett:

You should show her this thread so she knows she's not as anonymous as she thinks and the internet never forgets...

The name calling alone sef lipsrsealed
That's what I'm pondering right now, but I really don't know if it would be nice to do so.

She works in a different department and we are not friends. It's kind of weird to me but I can't question her judgment.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nov6(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2017
And how is this news
How is this our consignment?

Ceoflexygist:
A Nigerian Lady on Twitter @TheSophiabello Cries Out Says she Looking For A Pilot To Marry.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/06/i-am-looking-for-a-pilot-to-marry-nigerian-lady-on-twitter-cries-out/

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by win2kwire: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Greedy African.
Instead of saying I am looking for love and a good man this thief narrows it down to a career!
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by captaininiobong(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2017
lol , marry me
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by JastSiryin(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
And who are you please?...Boeing 747 fall on you. nonsense!
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by toastedbread: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Nma27:
A Biker is okay for me... ToastedBread do you know one?

the one i know will have to go back to biking because of you. what if he crashes and goes into coma, will you wait for him to wake up?
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Abee79(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
cool

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Abee79(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2017
dutchnorics:
I understand what she means,she be witch

Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by waynejesus: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
A Nigerian Lady on Twitter @TheSophiabello Cries Out Says she Looking For A Pilot To Marry.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/06/i-am-looking-for-a-pilot-to-marry-nigerian-lady-on-twitter-cries-out/

NNa danfo driver you go marry last ........ gold digger
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by humblemikel(f): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2017
on behalf of the association of Pilots worldwide,
we blatantly reject the offer
maybe the Keke drivers can help.
thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by DJInfluence: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2017
better go find kidnapper to marry. Since dem plenty, your chances of getting married appreciate wel well. grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Samabu07(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
skarlett:
You're looking for a pilot and you're what please
A cockpit of an aeroplane may be
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by demobaba1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ontarget:

Can you tell me what's wrong with what she did? She used a medium to pass her wish across so what exactly is her sin? I don't know why most people on this site are so bitter. Is it the poverty?
I tire o, poverty, economic hardship and frustration plenty for Naija. Human beings just dey show am everywhere.
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by MyNewJackeT: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
real
Re: I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
toastedbread:

the one i know will have to go back to biking because of you. what if he crashes and goes into coma, will you wait for him to wake up?
one solid slap from me will wake him up from coma. We don't pray for such though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.