Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? (1003 Views)

Osinbajo: You Are Unenlightened, Mischievous, Tony Momoh Blasts Afenifere / Seized Properties: Saraki Says EFCC Being Mischievous / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
#OZUBULUKILLING; IS THE POLICE BEING MISCHIEVOUS

By Charles Ogbu

It is no longer news that unknown gunmen invaded St. Philip Catholic church, Ozubulu early morning of today, Sunday the 6th day of August, 2017, killing not less than 35 people and wounding more.

I am just leaving St. Philip Catholic church, the crime scene for a related place. So don't even think I'm peddling rumours here.

What is news is that the Nigerian police has, for the very first time in human history, successfully concluded an investigation into a very heinous crime and came out with a report less than 2 hours after the incident.

According to the official statement from the police, the incident was not unconnected with a feud between two sons of the community, one of whom was believed to have built the church.

Just pause.

And,

Wait a minute!

The police want me to believe that two sons of Ozubulu community had a disagreement over whatever business they may have transacted and one of the two guys felt so aggrieved to the point that he wanted to kill his colleague but for some reasons which even Amadioha can't explain, this aggrieved partner now decided to go into a church of all places and turned his gun on innocent worshippers even when that partner of his who supposedly angered him was not in the church

Seriously

I mean, like seriously?

I should just believe this horseshit?

What happened to our education?

Is this not the same Nigerian police which told us that it was "hoodlums" who killed dozens of people in Nimbo, Uzo-uwani, Enugu state even when Muna, my two day old puppy, knew the killing was done by fulani herdsmen??

It is a very sad day when a police force that is supposed to be well sophisticated in the ways of investigating crime elect to be the official #AmeboNigeriaLimited over issues as serious as the deadly attack on innocent worshippers in a church.

The country called Nigeria is officially a failed state. All the indices are now complete. We are just living in denial.

By evening or sometime tomorrow, expect a couple of IPOB guys who will be paraded by the same police as the killers. Their only "crime" might just be using an hankerchief with the Biafran colour. Don't say I didn't tell you.

I dey come first. Let me keep doing my own investigation. I might simply find something useful even before this criminally inept lot masquerading as the police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by Obere4u: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shut up if you don't any meaningful thing to say.
Was is the governor that killed Snoop?. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Have you asked yourself why is the Igwe silent and a governor cam all the way from awka in less than 5 hours?
For your information. Ebubechukwu uzo ba ozubulu is a very good friend of the governor. But his father and stepmum were killed.
Please stop your stupid propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by Opakan2: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is the exact problem igbos have..

You believe fulani herdsmen kill people, you believe Bokoharam members are hausas but find it difficult to believe a crime committed in an igbo community was committed by igbos even with all pointers and traces showing evidence.

Smh..

Hope you won't cross to SW to blame Yorubas or North to blame Hausas for crises in igboland when you get your biafra.. cos ya'll will be executed by so doing. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by nototribalist: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Guys don't be decieve,it's Fulanis that struck there. The police lied

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by Ereolamide: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:
So what are you saying now? Is it not igbos that killed fellow igbos because of drug deal gone bad? I now believe the Hausa Fulani that all crimes committed in the north was done by the Igbos. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
You're one of the reasons ibos insult Yoruba on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by adadike281(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obere4u:
Shut up if you don't any meaningful thing to say.
Was is the governor that killed Snoop?. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Have you asked yourself why is the Igwe silent and a governor cam all the way from awka in less than 5 hours?
For your information. Ebubechukwu uzo ba ozubulu is a very good friend of the governor. But his father and stepmum were killed.
Please stop your stupid propaganda
I was also at ozubulu today, somehow, am inclined to believe this drug thing. how come d shooters went to Bishop's house and killed his parents? ndi ozubulu told me that bishop just departed d country two days ago.
Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by Obere4u: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
adadike281:
I was also at ozubulu today, somehow, am inclined to believe this drug thing. how come d shooters went to Bishop's house and killed his parents? ndi ozubulu told me that bishop just departed d country two days ago.

What you don't know is bigger than you.
You need to ask questions to know the genesis of the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by adadike281(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obere4u:

What you don't know is bigger than you.
You need to ask questions to know the genesis of the whole thing.
of course, I want to know more, kindly tell me d whole story and how it started
Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by Obere4u: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
adadike281:
of course, I want to know more, kindly tell me d whole story and how it started

You were at ozubulu. Why not ask people there
Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by yarimo(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
#OZUBULUKILLING; IS THE POLICE BEING MISCHIEVOUS

By Charles Ogbu

It is no longer news that unknown gunmen invaded St. Philip Catholic church, Ozubulu early morning of today, Sunday the 6th day of August, 2017, killing not less than 35 people and wounding more.

I am just leaving St. Philip Catholic church, the crime scene for a related place. So don't even think I'm peddling rumours here.

What is news is that the Nigerian police has, for the very first time in human history, successfully concluded an investigation into a very heinous crime and came out with a report less than 2 hours after the incident.

According to the official statement from the police, the incident was not unconnected with a feud between two sons of the community, one of whom was believed to have built the church.

Just pause.

And,

Wait a minute!

The police want me to believe that two sons of Ozubulu community had a disagreement over whatever business they may have transacted and one of the two guys felt so aggrieved to the point that he wanted to kill his colleague but for some reasons which even Amadioha can't explain, this aggrieved partner now decided to go into a church of all places and turned his gun on innocent worshippers even when that partner of his who supposedly angered him was not in the church

Seriously

I mean, like seriously?

I should just believe this horseshit?

What happened to our education?

Is this not the same Nigerian police which told us that it was "hoodlums" who killed dozens of people in Nimbo, Uzo-uwani, Enugu state even when Muna, my two day old puppy, knew the killing was done by fulani herdsmen??

It is a very sad day when a police force that is supposed to be well sophisticated in the ways of investigating crime elect to be the official #AmeboNigeriaLimited over issues as serious as the deadly attack on innocent worshippers in a church.

The country called Nigeria is officially a failed state. All the indices are now complete. We are just living in denial.

By evening or sometime tomorrow, expect a couple of IPOB guys who will be paraded by the same police as the killers. Their only "crime" might just be using an hankerchief with the Biafran colour. Don't say I didn't tell you.

I dey come first. Let me keep doing my own investigation. I might simply find something useful even before this criminally inept lot masquerading as the police.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew you can only fool yourself with lies with your lies analysis , IPOBIANS and lies are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ozubulukilling; Is The Police Being Mischievous??? by backtosender: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2017
That story is not adding up this was done by outside militia... there are crimes you don't heard of......these killers came from outside with a motive my people think outside the box..shooting people in the church never happen in our land before this is foreign to us the story is not adding up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Story Will Make You Weep For Africa / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Tribune Newspaper Headlines [9th September, 2017]. / Mbaka & Ekweremadu: Igbo Leaders Start Consulting For Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.