Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,831 members, 7,945,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos (28597 Views)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Delta State While On The Run (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber Nabbed By Security Men During Failed Operation. Photo / Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by MrIrohKenedy: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
SenatorM:
suspected okada robber, Ayobami Adedeji,
Skull miners at it again
cc
masterchen

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLYa
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by plessis: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na them... .. Nde Westeros grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by Chivadoski(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
AFONJAS ST IT AGAIN, SKULL � MINERS[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by babaluckey: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=Danielmoore post=59216243]Tribe[/quote

Hey, not trying to disrespect you, y'all hitting with hate language should knock it off. We're one okay. In Abroad, we see all Africans as one family, in Nigeria where y'all ought to unite and come together as one, your slogans are always segregation against one tribe or the other...but here, Yorubas, Ibos, Deltans, Ijaws and the few Hausa's around us are cool with one another. Y'all need to grow up mehnn

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by WetinConsignMe: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author[/Hey, not trying to disrespect you, y'all hitting with hate language should knock it off. We're one okay. In Abroad, we see all Africans as one family, in Nigeria where y'all ought to unite and come together as one, your slogan is always segregation against one tribe or the other...but here, Yorubas, Ibos, Deltans, Ijaws and the few Hausa's around us are cool with one another. Y'all need to grow up mehnn]

Tell them my brother. I thimk maybe mods secretly like it or even encourage it because it helps drive traffic. Doesn't it always boil down to money!

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by olaremint(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2017
I sold my first car to an igbo guy, such a nice fellow, I bought a tokunbo portable dvd from an igbo guy in Alaba, though it gave issues 2 days later, we are trying to resolve the issues. My conclusion, u have nice and good people from the igbos, Hausa and Yoruba. A lot of the youths in Nigeria are unemployed and suffering particularly in the north because this country has been held hostage by the actions of a few elite. They are happy with the hate speeches and drums of war, by the time we kill ourselves in the millions, they pop champagne and the cycle continues. Be wise, chukwu, segun, musa is not the enemy. The cabal is..

3 Likes

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2017
I salute una ooo afonja

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by sexyboy193: 1:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by tee4naija(m): 3:39am On Aug 07, 2017
decatalyst:

Now, if anyone come after you little rat now, your kind would say you are just a girl.

Now listen, your uncle is Anini, Dem drug peddlers, ritualist and more recently sophisticated kidnappers.

I thought you should cover your face in shame.

U have time for them sha.Mediicres leave the message and attack the messenger. Instead of addressing the issue, they derail the topic by introducing tribalism. Meanwhile, one 36 year old high chief with no known source of income just caused the death of many innocent people in a Church built by a man whose source of income is not known to by the community. It can only happen in Biafra land.
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by UncutSk(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjas and crime
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by Nostradamus: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2017
tribal bigots having a field day here.
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you don't even know history hediot.... anini was from Edo state while shina Rambo was a yeloba

If I am an hediot, then your lineage and the unborn are nitwits and slowpokes.

So, Edo is not part of Una land again? Yet Una dey claim part of Benue. This is laughable grin
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by Leonbonapart(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2017
decatalyst:

If I am an hediot, then your lineage and the unborn are nitwits and slowpokes.

So, Edo is not part of Una land again? Yet Una dey claim part of Benue. This is laughable grin
you are brain dead.... no need replying you
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2017
tee4naija:

U have time for them sha.Mediicres leave the message and attack the messenger. Instead of addressing the issue, they derail the topic by introducing tribalism. Meanwhile, one 36 year old high chief with no known source of income just caused the death of many innocent people in a Church built by a man whose source of income is not known to by the community. It can only happen in Biafra land.

They are just compound fuuls! Their rants and unreasonable speeches is subconsciously making me want to start hating them. Yet, my close pals are Igbos but not insensible like the ones on Nairaland.
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you are brain dead.... no need replying you

You don't even have anything in that flat skull of yours.

E pain am. grin
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by drwesley2017(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2017
BUHARI PLS HELP....

Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by salesforce: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Good
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Adedeji, sophistication fall on u.
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by rakabuba001(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Evel Knievel bike is all I see grin
Re: 23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos by sunepapi14: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
I hope he has learnt his lessons and he will learn more while in prison.....
If U tell these guys that hang around in the area to get something to do, they will laugh U to scorn saying U are not smart.
I just pity some of them who found themselves in this kind of situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Two Yahoo Boys In Ilorin / Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.