Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,285 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

Starways Global Link Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starways Global Link Update (2959 Views)

Ide Global Link Alluminium Still On Valentine Promo For Old And New Customers / Ide Global Link Ltd (alluminium Division) / Have You Use Starways Global Link Enterprise Tell Us Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starways Global Link Update by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Stairways global link has gain successful registered by Chinese Govermnent aproiver as one of the worldwide reconganise company base in Guangzhou city of china. 2018 update.

stwys Glink is Fast and Easy to link you into Importation of global Product concept in china as well as best professional High speed International Air express & Air cargo ship to Nigeria, 1-2 days express cargo, normal cargo 4 to 7 days, sea cargo 45days arrival with lower competitive price super reliable service.

SERVICES :

2.Help customers to make order and follow it up to get it successfully and ship the Consignment to they destination after all order payments is done

3.Help customer to make a payments to your supplier , and get goods from supplier and ship to your destination

4.Help customer to pick up goods from his/her supplier and ship to they destination.

5.Help customers receive goods form your suppliers from different city of China. Ship to your destination.

6.Help you to buy/ make payment / follow up your order from any Chinese online store such as Alibaba etc. get them ship to your destination

Destination: Aba , ABUJA, Kano ,Lagos,Ontisha,Enugu ,PH Etc .

China office :
Office No.1B16, Bole Trading City, No 99 Guangyuan West Road,Guangzhou 广州市广园西路99号柏乐商贸城IB16室

Marvin (CEO/MD)
Phone N./WhatsApp ID/Facebook ID : +8618666629544
E-mail ID: starwaysGlink@yahoo.com
Skype ID : starways12/+8613247695421/nicelyglobalize@yahoo.com/starwayslgo.ltd95@yahoo.com.

Reliable fast direct his willingness to solve your shipment problem
God will bless for your honorable support

Re: Starways Global Link Update by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
feel free to connect starways Glink we are real calls all the mobile nos for more verification opportunities are for you to be link up your drams
more you connect more your bless in Jesus Christ name Amen

Re: Starways Global Link Update by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
STARWAYSGLINK
Update Service: International Money Transfer.
1. All Country To China
2. China to Nigeria.
3. Nigeria To China Etc.
make business easy

Global222:
Stairways global link has gain successful registered by Chinese Govermnent aproiver as one of the worldwide reconganise company base in Guangzhou city of china. 2018 update.

stwys Glink is Fast and Easy to link you into Importation of global Product concept in china as well as best professional High speed International Air express & Air cargo ship to Nigeria, 1-2 days express cargo, normal cargo 4 to 7 days, sea cargo 45days arrival with lower competitive price super reliable service.

SERVICES :

2.Help customers to make order and follow it up to get it successfully and ship the Consignment to they destination after all order payments is done

3.Help customer to make a payments to your supplier , and get goods from supplier and ship to your destination

4.Help customer to pick up goods from his/her supplier and ship to they destination.

5.Help customers receive goods form your suppliers from different city of China. Ship to your destination.

6.Help you to buy/ make payment / follow up your order from any Chinese online store such as Alibaba etc. get them ship to your destination

Destination: Aba , ABUJA, Kano ,Lagos,Ontisha,Enugu ,PH Etc .

China office :
Office No.1B16, Bole Trading City, No 99 Guangyuan West Road,Guangzhou 广州市广园西路99号柏乐商贸城IB16室

Marvine ifeanyichukwu (CEO/MD)
Phone N./WhatsApp ID/Facebook ID : +8618666629544
E-mail ID: starwaysGlink@yahoo.com
Skype ID : starways12/+8613247695421/nicelyglobalize@yahoo.com/starwayslgo.ltd95@yahoo.com.

NIGERIA CONTACT
AGENT

for express cargo in-charge
Mr. SOLOMON 08039231505

for air cargo in-charge
Mr. ONYEBUCHI 08068050017
Office line 08163268220.
24Hr working time

Reliable fast direct his willingness to solve your shipment problem
God will bless for your honorable support

Re: Starways Global Link Update by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Ur rate please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starways Global Link Update by TisteAndii: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
These guys are terrible and don't give a crap about their customers. I tried them out recently, ordered and paid for some clothes through them that were really important to me and when it got to time to deliver to my location in Abuja, they just kept silent refusing to answer my messages and texts. I thought maybe they'd already sent the package and would inform me when it got to abuja. It wasn't until I called them that their idiot rep in Lagos said that I should have paid the China-Lagos shipping fee first before they can deliver to Abuja. I was so mad. Something they could have told me since and I'd have sent the money within minutes, the buggers just kept silent. They yelled at me and refused to accept that they were at fault, or to apologize and find a way to get the package to me. And this was just 2 days before I was to travel with those clothes so there was no way they could get to me in time now. I just told them to f*ck off with the stuff. Would've been better for me if they'd been regular scam artists and stolen my money from the get-go, at least those guys wouldn't have wasted my time, making me wait for something that would never show.

Bottom line, DO NOT use these guys, go for Chrisvicmall instead. At least they have a website and a process, I've been using them for 2 years now for electronic components and they've never bleeped me over like this. Their site also seems a lot better than it used to be, better support and all.

1 Like

Re: Starways Global Link Update by swanky06: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
2 years down the line... This company is still not reliable. They lost an expensive part of my goods and there was no remorse whatsoever. Please avoid them!
Avoid Marvine, he will rubbish you!

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Viewing And Clicking ADVERT Online. (tested And Trusted) / Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k / Keke Napep Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.