Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government (24746 Views)

Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa / Lagosians In Doubt Over Relocation Of Mile 12 To Imota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government by SmartchoicesNG: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2017
miqos02:
Oga balog tech is not among the top ten traders in computer village. igbos dominate the place. have you heard of slot, MicroStation and Dallas ?? confirm the owners and revert.

by the way am Yoruba so no ill feelings
Liar take that.

Re: No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government by miqos02(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Liar take that.
when u av time, come let me show you round the computer village. I get shop there
Re: No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government by SmartchoicesNG: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
miqos02:
when u av time, come let me show you round the computer village. I get shop there
Show me around the slums you live and work in?
Re: No Going Back On Relocation Of Computer Village, Says Lagos Government by iamwoods(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Is balog technologies Igbo? Or the wobe boys Igbo...are the boys on the floor Igbo? Quit smoking weed. Computer village is dominated by Yoruba!

And it must be relocated!
IGBOS DEY VEX O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Taxi Driving Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.