Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night (1216 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by fortifiedng: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2017
View source via >>>>
http://tweemk..com/2017/08/lady-marks-10-years-of-getting-infected.html

An HIV/AIDS advocate, Ladybryd took to instagram to celebrate 10 years of living with HIV after she was infected by her ex-husband on their wedding night. According to her, her ex-husband lied to her about his HIV status before they got married. Read her story below...

"10 years ago on this date was the first time I was exposed to his HIV. Before this date we had NEVER had unprotected sex. I was very adamant about it. Your wedding night is the time to consummate the marriage. Well my wedding night we did that but he also knowingly exposed me to his HIV. I trusted him with my life and he took my life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way!

From that trip to the doctor when he said his HIV test was negative, to his mom telling me to ask him about HIV and he saying he didn't know what she was talking about just days before the wedding, to having unprotected sex with his WIFE on our wedding night, to the doctor telling me that I WAS HIV POSITIVE, to me finding out about other women and possibly men he was sleeping with, and ALL THE WAY UP TO SENTENCING he lied! when the judge said, "we have you on a recorded conversation admitting that you had HIV since 2002" the lies stopped! I was 24 years old on this day August 4, 2007 and on this day my body was introduced to HIV.

Source >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/08/lady-marks-10-years-of-getting-infected.html

Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by fortifiedng: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by cruzita(f): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2017
wicked
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Solvik(f): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Ehya! Aye ma ni ka o
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by thestevens: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2017
People can be so cruel, front page potential
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by VoltageDivida(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Isorite
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Ultrabambo: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by youngbelieve(f): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2017
This life eh!!
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by simplyhonest(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
now... this is wickedness...
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
no place is safe...even in marriage!!!
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by ipobarecriminals: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
make we come dance?
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
no place is safe...even in marriage!!!
Na so ooo even as we dey talk self I nor safe
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Na so ooo even as we dey talk self I nor safe
hahahaha martin eehn
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha martin eehn
U know na,u said so remembergrin
Nobody safe again ooo
When I go dey tell them to have just one shanigans dem nor go hear now she is celebrating to still be alive issoright..
She's lucky to have that
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

U know na,u said so remembergrin
Nobody safe again ooo
When I go dey tell them to have just one shanigans dem nor go hear now she is celebrating to still be alive issoright..
She's lucky to have that
hahahaha..what if you are faithful but your spouse isn't? that way you are still not safe..lol
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha..what if you are faithful but your spouse isn't? that way you are still not safe..lol

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper..
I get one HIV girlfriend at my villa,anytime I go home I do see her..

She thought me so many things and how to identify dem,even self I don do many many reasearch,so my spouse should think well and beware of me coz I am mentaly safe..

But all the same sha,we nor safe anymore..
But I wonder weitin the girl dey reason,all this HIV people dem dey get new character's when them don carry am,so why d girl nor fit detect am..
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper..
I get one HIV girlfriend at my villa,anytime I go home I do see her..

She thought me so many things and how to identify dem,even self I don do many many reasearch,so my spouse should think well and beware of me coz I am mentaly safe..

But all the same sha,we nor safe anymore..
But I wonder weitin the girl dey reason,all this HIV people dem dey get new character's when them don carry am,so why d girl nor fit detect am..
lol
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
lol
yes ooo but the lady self eh na wa ooo Make person still dey look food wey he wan chop na wa ooo
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Lalas247(f): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
When u do Mary a maka and not open eye before u marry .. eh
This is so sad .. like before u sign dotted line he must go clinic and do full blown checks yesss .. how can an innocent woman go through this ! So so wrong hope the guy is looked up or dead .. cause he knew since 2004! shocked yet he went into marriage knowing this

God purnish him angry nonsense
Moral lesson Ladies be wise .. marriage does not guarantee anything so take your time and know who you are sleeping with o hian
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Lalas247:
This is so sad .. like before u sign dotted line he must go clinic and do full blown checks yesss .. how can an innocent woman go through this ! So so wrong hope the guy is looked up or dead .. cause he knew since 2004! shocked yet he went into marriage knowing this

Moral lesson Ladies be wise .. marriage does not guarantee anything so take your time and know who you are sleeping with o hian
angry
Lalas247:

Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Lalas247(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
angry
Please stop quoting me angry before I get angry
Stay off my mentions from now on .. saw the nonsense you have been doing talking about me to whoever has the time to listen to your delusional self .. now I am angry very angry ... when ppl smile with u u take that smile and turn it into foolishness .. do I look like ur mate to be playing kindergarten games

Stay off my mention ... and if I see one more person contact me again about u saying you are telling them nonsense .. you will see what I will do
Swerve angry

Cc seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Stay off my mentions from now on .. saw the nonsense you have been doing talking about me to whoever has the time to listen to your delusional self .. now I am angry very angry ... when ppl smile with u u take that smile and turn it into foolishness .. do I look like ur mate to be playing kindergarten games

Stay off my mention ... and if I see one more person contact me again about u saying you are telling them nonsense .. you will see what I will do
Swerve angry

Cc seun Mynd44

Eeeeshocked
We are now fighting now aaaa na wa oooo
U too dey vex I nor know why..
Well if u say so n progringringrin
I wonder what made u bring in mates or something all of a sudden na wa ooo
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Swerve angry

Cc seun Mynd44

Hia my statue go even still deciev u also aaaaa na wa oooogringringrin
Me I con dey wonder if there was anything bad over what I talk oooogringringrin
Nor carry anger over nothing ooogringringrin
Relax
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Lalas247(f): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hia my statue go even still deciev u also aaaaa na wa oooogringringrin
Me I con dey wonder if there was anything bad over what I talk oooogringringrin
Nor carry anger over nothing ooogringringrin
Relax
angry hmmm u no dey hearword sha
No sweet talk me o
Dey ur lane tongue
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lalas247:

angry hmmm u no dey hearword sha
No sweet talk me o
Dey ur lane tongue

Hahahahah lala chai hahahgrin
Ur temper too hot,anytime when I notics ur mode over me I have a way of getting out that anger out of u,atleast now am sure u ve released the anger well,relax I nor see anything wrong for my conversation about u ooo..
Well sha I know say u nor dey like am,but all thesame cool,na something lead to that talk ;gringrin
Lalas247 I hail ur temper ooo
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Swerve angry

Cc seun Mynd44

Hahahah;gringrin
Action lady
I know say u don dey vex since and I got it now u go fit relax for saying ur mind out nowgrin
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Lalas247(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah lala chai hahahgrin
Ur temper too hot,anytime when I notics ur mode over me I have a way of getting out that anger out of u,atleast now am sure u ve released the anger well,relax I nor see anything wrong for my conversation about u ooo..
Well sha I know say u nor dey like am,but all thesame cool,na something lead to that talk ;gringrin
Lalas247 I hail ur temper ooo
grin
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Lady Mark 10 Yrs Of Getting Infected With HIV By Her Ex-husband On Their Night by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Your Opinion:Life Will Be So Boring Without What? / Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.