Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,951 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Breaking:"gosh,can't Wait To Be A Mum".........linda IKEJI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking:"gosh,can't Wait To Be A Mum".........linda IKEJI (298 Views)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / 'I Can't Wait To Be A Mum' - Linda Ikeji / "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:"gosh,can't Wait To Be A Mum".........linda IKEJI by cupidkef(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Instagram followers has called out on The Nigerian foremost music producer Don Jazzy to propose to Celebrity blogger Linda ikeji.

This played out when Linda ikeji shared a photo of her 2 months old nephew ROK on Instagram.

Still not satisfied,some male fans spoke their mind by proposing to Linda,promising her heaven and earth.

Photos below...........

Cc MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Breaking:"gosh,can't Wait To Be A Mum".........linda IKEJI by modsfucker: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2017
I guess u knw what to do Madam

go and meet Don Jazzy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Will You Accept This? #10,000 From Your School As The Best Graduating Student? / Photos: Popular Nigerian Show Promoter, Tmoneyadu, Jailed In The U.K For Launder / Davido Performed Live In Houston For His 30billion Tour(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.